• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
Cuz 'merica is "hardcore".

I believe I already answered this, but America in the 80s/90s had a stigma about characters with "man" in their names. A "boy" couldn't be seen as a "man" so, they had to make it seem like Mega"man" was a man or something. This relates to a lot of other characters with "man" in their names, even Rayman at one point.
Well, I'm not really a "hardcore" guy myself. I will like pretty much anything as long as it's good.

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
What would you do if Rayman was confirmed?
I'd play a game of Football in honor of him. It seems to be his favorite sport.

Then I'd play as him on For Glory while crying tears of joy.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist

Wow that model of R3 Ray looks great. xD

And nothing, cuz I don't have the game.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
._. Really? it's the one from the CGI of the Rabbid games. or was it sarcasm?
I know it's from the Rabbids, but that Rayman's R3 designed model looks high quality, at least it seems like it is. Compared to his in game model in RRR, which looked like crap compared to R3, that one looks so much better, almost like my HD version of R3 Ray I'm working on.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I know it's from the Rabbids, but that Rayman's R3 designed model looks high quality, at least it seems like it is. Compared to his in game model in RRR, which looked like crap compared to R3, that one looks so much better, almost like my HD version of R3 Ray I'm working on.
It's because it's CGI...o_o it is the same one was the one that appears in the artworks of RRR as far as I can tell.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
It's because it's CGI...o_o it is the same one was the one that appears in the artworks of RRR as far as I can tell.
Well, it's better, which CGI/Render art always looks better, but that's how good I want that R3 model to look like no matter the game it's from. xD But the one thing the CGI does right, his gloves are the right kind being white instead of them being those ugly brown ones.

I never really liked those.

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord

I'd bring shame to Rayman by doing that. I'm horrible at Football and all sports in general.

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663

I don't know what I would do.. seriously xD..

Also, I really loved those CGI scenes in Rabbids TV Party, and that portrait with a Rayman 2 image, it was very well animated.

I'd bring shame to Rayman by doing that. I'm horrible at Football and all sports in general.
Same :c.

Maybe I'd play as him a lot, and re play his games, hear music from his games and see drawings from him on Deviantart.

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord

Also, I really loved those CGI scenes in Rabbids TV Party, and that portrait with a Rayman 2 image, it was very well animated.

Maybe I'd play as him a lot, and re play his games, hear music from his games and see drawings from him on Deviantart.
I would replay Rayman 3 because it's my favorite Rayman game and of my favorite games ever period.

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
=u= It's mainly because she helped Rayman along his journey in R2 and those two are perfect for each other, in my opinion. xD
If I had to pick a favorite character aside from Dark Rayman/Rayman, it'd be Globox. He always cracked me up in Rayman 3 and is just awesome overall.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
If I had to pick a favorite character aside from Dark Rayman/Rayman, it'd be Globox. He always cracked me up in Rayman 3 and is just awesome overall.
<u< He was also very annoying because he wouldn't shut up, so I punch his tummy all the time. xD

And well, Razorbeard and Ly are my absolute favorite characters other then Rayman, Globox and the Teensies.

Last edited:

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
<u< He was also very annoying because he wouldn't shut up, so I punch his tummy all the time. xD

And well, Razorbeard and Ly are my absolute favorite characters other then Rayman, Globox and the Teensies.
Pretty much all the time I was like "Will you two stop talking about plum juice already?!"

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

I like th fact that he has a Hoodlum Scarecrow outside his house.

xD and the photo of him riding the Shell, again, proves more that the Original Trilogy is the same Ray while RL/RO isn't.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
The first one will always be my favorite. I remember my first time seeing it like it was yesterday.
xD I'll always prefer when they all did it, I died. x u x

xD and the photo of him riding the Shell, again, proves more that the Original Trilogy is the same Ray while RL/RO isn't.
xD WOW. THAT'S AWESOME.

And Hell yeah, glad that R2 is canon and RO/L isn't! xD

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663

Wow, that's awesome, I didn't know about the Hoodlum Scarecrow, it's a nice touch, also, it's strange how Rayman finds this house and starts living on it (maybe it's his house xD).

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Wow, that's awesome, I didn't know about the Hoodlum Scarecrow, it's a nice touch, also, it's strange how Rayman finds this house and starts living on it (maybe it's his house xD).
It's weird, cuz he's normally in the Glade of Dreams sleeping in the forest...And a house like that seems..."out of place", for Rayman's universe, imo.

Last edited:
Top Bottom