• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

louie g

Smash Journeyman
Online RO/L? How would that work, if I could ask?

And wow, that's cool. But sorry that his tumblr is gone, however...
Whoa, I don't remember typing the online legends thing, must've been something that was left over for a reply a while ago.

But yeaaah, I was really looking forward to the scrapped online coop that legends was gonna have, because most of my friends just don't ever touch anything that's not a shoot em up.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I wasn't expecting to receive an answer of that :c JOKE

I just want to post something related to Rayman and talk about it, so much boredom xD.
Again, don't worry. I seen enough on this site to see what happens when boredom hits someone. It's ok, I know what you were doing.

But Tily in Smash 4? ...Ly. But, as an assist, maybe cool, imo.

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
Don't know if I asked this before or someone did..

But what do you think about the baby Globoxes design, I mean the redesign for RRR? Which do you prefer?

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist

But what do you think about the baby Globoxes design, I mean the redesign for RRR? Which do you prefer?
.___. NO.... I saw those I was like, ...is that suppose to be baby Globoxes?.... .___. Seriously, they look like the muppets...

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

I prefer the original design from R2, the ones from RRR look creepy and with an enormous head.

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
.___. NO.... I saw those I was like, ...is that suppose to be baby Globoxes?.... .___. Seriously, they look like the muffets...
I prefer the original design from R2, the ones from RRR look creepy and with an enormous head.
Lol.

The first time I played RRR in my PS2 I didn't know "what" I was rescuing from the Rabbids, some time after I knew they were the Globoxes and.. oh god why did they do that..

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Lol.

The first time I played RRR in my PS2 I didn't know "what" I was saving from the Rabbids, some time after I knew they were the Globoxes and.. oh god why did they do that..
.__. I have NO idea...I mean, I just found an image of them like a few days ago, and I didn't realize what they were....until you pointed that out just now...My god, why Ubisoft...

AndreaAC

Lol.

The first time I played RRR in my PS2 I didn't know "what" I was rescuing from the Rabbids, some time after I knew they were the Globoxes and.. oh god why did they do that..
Well, the only good thing is that the original design didn't have to be part of such terrible game like RRR.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Well, the only good thing is that the original design didn't have to be part of such terrible game like RRR.
Yeah... that too...and I assume Globox as well...cause...if his kids look like that... I don't even want to see Globox.... .____.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Yeah... that too...and I assume Globox as well...cause...if his kids look like that... I don't even want to see Globox.... .____.
It would be the same as the baby globoxes but with a bigger belly...and of course, size....that's what I think.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
It would be the same as the baby globoxes but with a bigger belly...and of course, size....that's what I think.
Yeah. But geez...I DON't want to even imagine Globox in that design...I'd never look at him the same way again, being scarred for life.... .___.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Well, gotta thank Ancel for not putting him there.
Thank him SO much.... .__. I'm really serious when I say those things looked terrifying when I discovered them a few days ago...but I didn't know they were Baby Globoxes...so just thinking about that freaks me out a bit...

I like Globox. So I'm GLAD he didn't have to look like a abomination like his babies...

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Thank him SO much.... .__. I really serious when I say those things looked terrifing when I discovered them a few days ago...but I didn't know they were Baby Globoxes...so just thinking about that freaks me out a bit...
I knew that many years ago, but, they were creepy overall.

I mean, WHAT THE HECK? Their eyes stare directly into Rayman's soul.... .___.

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
Thank him SO much.... .__. I'm really serious when I say those things looked terrifying when I discovered them a few days ago...but I didn't know they were Baby Globoxes...so just thinking about that freaks me out a bit...

I like Globox. So I'm GLAD he didn't have to look like a abomination like his babies...
Like Catastrox.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
If I were him, I would have a TERRIFIED expression.
That doesn't look like the face that seen some ****? Rayman's like, "....Dafuq am I looking at?" And that's my expression upon seeing those things...

But I guess tat one drawing you did earlier works better for you. The one with Gano..

Like Catastrox.
Well...besides.. THAT one.... xD I meant his other ones, that looks like him. :p

Last edited:

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
I knew that many years ago, but, they were creepy overall.

I mean, WHAT THE HECK? Their eyes stare directly into Rayman's soul.... .___.
Why! Noo!! His eyes! He is staring at my soul he'll see my nightmares tonight! It's like he hasn't textures xD.

Ends with him before he puts more eggs.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

That doesn't look like the face that seen some ****? Rayman's like, "....Dafuq am I looking at?" And that's my expression upon seeing those things...

But I guess tat one drawing you did earlier works better for you. The one with Gano..

Well...besides.. THAT one.... xD I meant his other ones, that looks like him. :p
Jano....and yeah, I thought the same..... ._.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Ok, I just found his name is Catastrox and look at this..

He seems a "bit" insane.. xD
You know, it's funny that Globox has a red child, considering that he was originally red before being bitten by blue mosquitos.

I vastly prefer the Rayman 2 design, though I'm curious to see how they would look in the Origins/Legends art style.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
You know, it's funny that Globox has a red child, considering that he was originally red before being bitten by blue mosquitos.

I vastly prefer the Rayman 2 design, though I'm curious to see how they would look in the Origins/Legends art style.
Well, like before, just a more chibier Globox or something. Also wait, that happened? That's why he's blue? o__o

AndreaAC

Well, like before, just a more chibier Globox or something. Also wait, that happened? That's why he's blue? o__o
xD You haven't read anything about him, have you> that's what Origins says about how he got his color...but, for me, he always was blue.

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663

Lol, I knew he was originally red but I didn't know that about "being bitten by blue mosquitos" xD.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
xD You haven't read anything about him, have you> that's what Origins says about how he got his color...but, for me, he always was blue.
.u. Well, excuuuse me, princess! I didn't really go into Rayman Origins/Legends back story, especially Legends since I didn't get the game... So I had no interest to doing so.

Actually, was it said he wasn't always blue in R2?

Last edited:

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
I don't remember seeing that Globox's story in Origins, where can I see it? (I didn't play Legends, I'll buy it soon for the Wii U).

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I believe it was something Origins came up with.
Ah, well, if that's the case I guess, then I should know about this, because it does sound familiar, now that I'm thinking about it...but I guess I didn't think about it for long, and just forgot. My bad.

But if there's one thing I want to ask, how does his babies end up blue as well in R2? Does that mean they got bitten as well or something? Or are they trying to say they were born that way?...

Last edited:

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
Ah, well, if that's the case I guess, then I should know about this, because it does sound familiar, now that I'm thinking about ti...but I guess didn't think about it for long, and just forgot. My bad.

But if there's one thing I want to ask, how does his babies end of blue as well in R2? Does that mean they got bitten as well or something? Or are they telling to say they were born that way?...
Lol, I don't think that we should take those stories added in Rayman O/L like true ones, because I don't believe that one where we see that Rayman is bald..

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Maybe the bites affected his skin genetically?
Hmm. I would think that's bullcrap on Ubi's part, honestly.

Lol, I don't think that we should take that stories added in Rayman O/L like true ones, because I don't believe that one where we see that Rayman is bald..
Agreed. xD And well, he is actually bald if you think about the intro of Rayman 1, actually...

I kinda forgot about that, honestly.... ._.

Last edited:

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
Hmm. I would think that's bullcrap on Ubi's part, honestly.

Agreed. xD And well, he is actually bald if you think about the intro of Rayman 1, actually...

I kinda forgot about that, honestly.... ._.
I think that's just for fun.. like he is a puzzle xD. I think all the stories they put on Rayman O/L are just for fun.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I think that's just for fun.. like he is a puzzle xD. I think all the stories they put on Rayman O/L are just for fun.
Yeah, I thought the same when I was younger, honestly. xD That's what it seemed like they were doing, putting Rayman together.

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
Are we talking about the Rayman Origins backstory now?

Honestly, I think the backstories of Rayman and his friends keep changing not just every game, but rather whenever it feels like doing so.

We see Rayman being created by Betilla with his hair, but in one of the backstories, it shows him bald. Should I even be taking any one of these stories seriously?

Top Bottom