• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate your MU's!

4Biddin

Smash Journeyman
Alright here is the deal everyone has there great MU's and not so great ones. I'm just wanting to see what MU's other fox mains have trouble with and maybe we can help each other and give tips on what would help make us better at it.

Here is the format

Just Rate each MU on a scale of 1-10 w/ 1 being you don't know it at all and 10 being you got it perfected. Rating can also be based on how you would do if you met that character in a tourney bracket.

This is an idea I had since most of our MU threads are dead and some MU's haven't been discussed so I thought I would make a thread where we could come in post our ratings and see if anyone else has tips to offer for our troubled MU's.

If you see someone rates high in a MU you need help with just ask them for some tips

:metaknight: :9
:snake: :8
:diddy: :5(Absolutely no diddy experience :urg:)
:falco: :9
:wario: :9
:marth: :8
:popo: :LOL 1
:olimar: :7 (Oh yea I could use some pointers on this MU also)
:pikachu2: :LOL 1
:dedede: :8 (Haven't played a great one but I think I would do fine)
:gw: :9
:lucario: :7 (Only have played one in tourney but I deff don't have it mastered by any means)
:zerosuitsamus: :9
:toonlink: :7
:kirby2: :6 (I need tips for the MU. Y.B.M rocked me in bracket!)
:fox: :LOL Dittos
:rob: :8 (Played Mr. E and Sneakytako before I think Im pretty confident in the MU after that)
:pit: :10 (Play it everyday)
:peach: :8
:dk2: :9
:luigi2: :10 (Hella experience in this one)
:wolf: :8
:sheilda: :LAWL
:sonic: :9
:ike: :10
:sheik: :LOL

LOW TEIR MU's :evil:

:ness2: :10
:pt: :8
:yoshi2: :8
:lucas: :10
:mario2: :10
:bowser2: :10
:falcon: :10
:samus2: :10
:jigglypuff: :10
:link2: :10
:zelda: :10
:ganondorf: :10

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Alright here is the deal everyone has there great MU's and not so great ones. I'm just wanting to see what MU's other fox mains have trouble with and maybe we can help each other and give tips on what would help make us better at it.

Here is the format

Just Rate each MU on a scale of 1-10 w/ 1 being you don't know it at all and 10 being you got it perfected. Rating can also be based on how you would do if you met that character in a tourney bracket.

This is an idea I had since most of our MU threads are dead and some MU's haven't been discussed so I thought I would make a thread where we could come in post our ratings and see if anyone else has tips to offer for our troubled MU's.

If you see someone rates high in a MU you need help with just ask them for some tips

:metaknight: :9
:snake: :8
:diddy: :5(Absolutely no diddy experience :urg:)
:falco: :9
:wario: :9
:marth: :8
:popo: :LOL 1
:olimar: :7
:pikachu2: :LOL 1
:dedede: :8 (Haven't played a great one but I think I would do fine)
:gw: :9
:lucario: :7 (Only have played one in tourney but I deff don't have it mastered by any means)
:zerosuitsamus: :9
:toonlink: :7
:kirby2: :6 (I need tips for the MU. Y.B.M rocked me in bracket!)
:fox: :LOL Dittos
:rob: :8 (Played Mr. E and Sneakytako before I think Im pretty confident in the MU after that)
:pit: :10 (Play it everyday)
:peach: :8
:dk2: :9
:luigi2: :10 (Hella experience in this one)
:wolf: :8
:sheilda: :LAWL
:sonic: :9
:ike: :10
:sheik: :LOL

LOW TEIR MU's :evil:

:ness2: :10
:pt: :8
:yoshi2: :8
:lucas: :10
:mario2: :10
:bowser2: :10
:falcon: :10
:samus2: :10
:jigglypuff: :10
:link2: :10
:zelda: :10
:ganondorf: :10
Back when I mained Fox. :troll:

:metaknight: 6
:snake: 5
:diddy: 5(Absolutely no diddy experience :urg:)
:falco: 3
:wario: 6
:marth: 7
:popo: 6 Bair and pray.
:olimar: 9
:pikachu2: LOL
:dedede: 8
:gw: 8
:lucario: 9
:zerosuitsamus: 9
:toonlink: 7
:kirby2: 3
:fox: LOL Dittos
:rob: 9
:pit: 8
:peach: 7
:dk2: 10
:luigi2: 10
:wolf: 5
:sheilda: Pfft.
:sonic: 10
:ike: 7
:sheik: LOL
:ness2: 7
:pt: 9
:yoshi2: 8
:lucas: 5
:mario2: 7
:bowser2: 10
:falcon: 7
:samus2: 10
:jigglypuff: Who plays this character?
:link2: 8
:zelda: 6
:ganondorf: 10

That '09 Fox. I still **** DK and Luigi.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Do you really know the Wolf matchup? Who actually knows that matchup...Alot of the people I've played do not know it at all. They just think they do.

4Biddin

Smash Journeyman
Do you really know the Wolf matchup? Who actually knows that matchup...Alot of the people I've played do not know it at all. They just think they do.
Now that I think about it I would probably rate it a 7.

I don't think I would lose to a Wolf in braket but you never know. I pretty familiar with it though

Duo55

Smash Ace
I know it forwards and backwards. My brother (xX'Mitsurugi'Xx) mains wolf so its my most experienced match up in front of MK and Snake.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I know it forwards and backwards. My brother (xX'Mitsurugi'Xx) mains wolf so its my most experienced match up in front of MK and Snake.
Yes, I know Mits. We played Wi-Fi matches (Wolf Dittos) before where I taught him how good Usmash Out of Shield really is :awesome:.

We should play sometime when I come down to Nc, which is almost monthly. What city do you live in?

Duo55

Smash Ace
Yes, I know Mits. We played Wi-Fi matches (Wolf Dittos) before where I taught him how good Usmash Out of Shield really is :awesome:.

We should play sometime when I come down to Nc, which is almost monthly. What city do you live in?
I live in the little town of Zebulon. Its about thirty mins from raliegh. I'm third best in N.C. right now so I should be able to challenge you :)

iamjason8

Smash Journeyman
:metaknight: 7
:snake: 7
:diddy: 5
:falco: 5
:wario: 5
:marth: 9
:popo: 4
:olimar: 5
:pikachu2: 2
:dedede: 6
:gw: 4
:lucario: 3
:zerosuitsamus: 5
:toonlink: 8
:kirby2: 3
:fox: 2 LOL
:rob: 8
:pit: 6
:peach: 2
:dk2: 5
:luigi2: 5
:wolf: 3
:sheilda: 3
:sonic: 6
:ike: 6
:sheik: 2
:ness2: 5
:pt: 5
:yoshi2: 6
:lucas: 5
:mario2: 6
:bowser2: 7
:falcon: 8
:samus2: 6
:jigglypuff: 7
:link2: 7
:zelda: 6
:ganondorf: 9

Yea, don't know how to fight a lot of characters... :(

Tbh Jason, you're the only one probably being honest here. None of you should have Samus, Zelda, Ganon AND Bowser as 10 all in one list. Seeing as four respectably good players of those characters do not live in the same state. So unless you guys travel alot (which according to tournament results, you don't) those are just... lies.

4Biddin

Smash Journeyman
Tbh Jason, you're the only one probably being honest here. None of you should have Samus, Zelda, Ganon AND Bowser as 10 all in one list. Seeing as four respectably good players of those characters do not live in the same state. So unless you guys travel alot (which according to tournament results, you don't) those are just... lies.
Well the thing I realized about the low tier chars is that all their MU's look and play the same. When I say the same I mean that they have to go into almost every MU with the same play style since they usually do not have any specific advantages against C tier chars and up.

Imo I would never lose to any of the lower teir chars in bracket at my current level of play maybe 4 months ago that would be different

Sorry if it comes off as pompous or something since I have all the low tiers rated as 10 lol

(I lost to smash 64's ness in pools at Sii3, never again though :awesome:)

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
I was pretty decent at the Samus MU. I had a friend who mained her and was pretty good. We played pretty consistently. My list is pretty damn honest.

I was pretty decent at the Samus MU. I had a friend who mained her and was pretty good. We played pretty consistently. My list is pretty damn honest.
Not all of yours were 10s, were they? Also "pretty decent" isn't knowing the MU inside and out, so why have you rated it as a 10?

Top Bottom