• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate their Chances: the DLC Edition. Day: 192: The final day

XeVioN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XeVioN !
Micaiah tommorow dayum

John ramni
Chance: 1%
Want: 3% 2spooky4me

Endou Mamoru
Chance 2%
Want: 15% He seems more like an assit throphy.

:4shulk:Am seeing something.
Chrom: 1%
Micaiah 3.25%

Nominate: Neku Sakuraba X5

Last edited:

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
Before anyone asks who Endou is, he's a dude who can do this schtuff

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
Seeing a rep from Inazuma Eleven makes me want Achilles or Odin from LBX, but then I realized they're nothing compared to Ray MK. I need muh Custom Robo representation.

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
John Rami

Chance - 0% - Not released in Japan. That's all I have to say.

Want - 0% - Um... plenty more better characters?

Endou Mamoru

Chance - 0% - I can safely say that Layton and Yokai Watch edge him out.

Want - 0.05% - Soccer with superpowers? Well, I know that there's cooking and go media with a simpler theme, but... Piques my interest slightly, but man would it be a waste.

Predictions

Michaiah - 1.29% - Well, she'd probably be unique at the very least...

Chrom - 0.09% - Dead in the water.

Nominations

Chibi Robo X5

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
John Raimi

He does have pretty low chances, even lower than Pious of Eternal Darkness, mainly because his game didn't do so well.
Although he is kind of similar to Tabuu, so I wouldn't be surprised if they based Tabuu off Raimi.
Want: 100%
He is pretty cool in ghost form, however I would be completely OK with him as an assist trophy, since he is pretty obscure and didn't have a succesful game, just so people can get familiar with him. He's from a Nintendo M rated first person action game so that's cool too. Also this track needs to be DLC,

Endo Mamoru

Chance: 0%

Want: 0%

Predictions: Micciah 2%

Predictions: Chrom 0%

Nominations: Mr. Stevenson X5.

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
John Raimi chances (and want):

(Double zeroes)
Nope. Way too random.

-----

Endou Maroru chances: ...did this guy ever appeared in a video game? *searches on Google* okay then. I was aware about the anime, but not about the games. Sorry.

Okay, I'll give him a chances score of 0.12%. I can't see his series getting playable representation before Professor Layton or Yokai-Watch, really. And for want, I don't think he's nowhere near being a prime candidate at being a worthy guest, so 0%

-----

Double Fire Emblem day? Oh dear... there will be salt.

Micaiah prediction: 2.62%
Why
are we re-rerating her?

Chrom prediction: 0.50%
He's basically going to be the anti-Ryu when it comes to the contrast between his original and DLC score in RTC.

Nominating:
(Rerate) Playable newcomer: Rayman x4
Concept: ballot runner-ups as SMM costumes x1

Edit: actually I'll help Wonder Red to quit the danger zone, so:
(Rerate) Playable newcomer: Rayman x1
(Rerate) Playable newcomer: Wonder Red x4

Also I'm realizing that I need to update the top 10 of want. I'll do it later today.

Last edited:

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
John Raimi:
Chances: 0%
Obscure, not popular and not released in Japan. I feel kinda bad for the guy.
No interest, and I'd be fuming if he got in before someone like K. Rool or Waddle Dee. I would take it as basically the equivalent of a big fat "I don't care about my fanbase or the importance of characters, I'm just going to add whatever the heck I want" from Sakurai.

Endou Maroru:

Chances: 0% --> 2%
Eh, I don't think he's the most likely rep for level 5, especially with Layton and Jibanyan around but I could see it happening, just not likely.

Edit: Turns out this was wrong--> (Correct me if I'm wrong, but, when I was doing research, it appears that the anime debuted slightly before the game. Now I get confused easily with dates, since I don't know what format Japan does theirs, they might have month before day, especially since the wiki for Inazuma Eleven was kanji for stuff like Gender, so I might be wrong, but I think the anime precedes the game, which would make the candidate completely ineligible.)

Not interested, and I'd rather keep Smash as a celebration of Nintendo themed stuff with tidbits of third party stuff, and only when a third party's very iconic should it be considered imo.

Predictions:
Micaiah: 4.5% I'm guessing her Japanese popularity will help her a bit.

Nominating: Clefairy x 4
Concept: Second Namco/Sega rep x 6

Last edited:

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
John Raimi:
Obscure, not popular and not released in Japan. I feel kinda bad for the guy.
No interest, and I'd be fuming if he got in before someone like K. Rool or Waddle Dee. I would take it as basically the equivalent of a big fat "I don't care about my fanbase or the importance of characters, I'm just going to add whatever the heck I want" from Sakurai.

Endou Maroru:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but, when I was doing research, it appears that the anime debuted slightly before the game. Now I get confused easily with dates, since I don't know what format Japan does theirs, they might have month before day, especially since the wiki for Inazuma Eleven was kanji for stuff like Gender, so I might be wrong, but I think the anime precedes the game, which would make the candidate completely ineligible. And again I'm going to have to ask this, if people are allowed to nominate this, then shouldn't we actually be able to nominate Shrek or Goku, since those two are also in the exact same boat? I don't see the big difference in their legality and would like some sort of clarification?

Not interested, and I'd rather keep Smash as a celebration of Nintendo themed stuff with tidbits of third party stuff.

Predictions:
Micaiah: 3% I'm guessing her Japanese popularity will help her a bit.

Nominating: Clefairy x 4
Concept: Second Namco/Sega rep x 6
No. The game debuted before the anime.

Quadruple Zeroes

Chrom: 0%
Micaiah: 1% (Again? This is third time we're rating her and nothing has changed since the first rating)

Ice Climbers 10x

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
Quadruple Zeroes

Chrom: 0%
Micaiah: 1% (Again? This is third time we're rating her and nothing has changed since the first rating)

Ice Climbers 10x
Actually something is different... well mostly is a few detail, the character actually has a relatively important japanese support. (Only look the Source Gamings Article).

Actually something is different... well mostly is a few detail, the character actually has a relatively important japanese support. (Only look the Source Gamings Article).
Well, I guess it's something....

(Still not expecting her chance score to increase though, it'll most likely either fall or stay the same)

Laniv

Smash Champion
John Raimi:

Chance: 2%

Want: 4%

Endou Mamoru:

Chance: 1.4%
Will most likely get edged out by Jibanyan or Layton.

Want: Abstain

Predictions for Micaiah: 16% Chance, 46% Want
Predictions for Chrom: 0.5% Chance, 54% Want

Nominate Savvy Stylist x 5

D

Deleted member

The Directory has been updated.

John Raimi AND Endou Mamoru
Chance and Want for BOTH:

As you know, Samus's Final Smash is called the Zero Laser. That's what chance and want for these characters get, Four Zeroes.

John Raimi comes from a series that is forgotten and he has little to no ballot support. I never played Geist and it doesn't interest me.
Endou Mamoru also suffers from little ballot support and has to compete with Level-5 characters like Professor Layton and Jibanyan. I am not interested in this character nor his series.

Tomorrow... oh boy. We will get no sympathy in a Fire Emblem discussion.

Micaiah Prediction: 9.24%
I dunno.
Chrom Prediction: 0.37%
Anything can change! ...Except for his role in Smash.

Nominations: Goku (YuYuki) 5x

MacDaddyNook

Smash Lord
Raimi's Chance: 0%
While a great game, Geist was mostly overlooked in its time and didn't achieve cult status like Mother or Fie Emblem. It wasn't released in Japan either, which means an entire, and arguably the most influential, region never heard of him.

Raimi's Want: 100%
This is a guy I've wanted since before Brawl, even though his chances were never good. Geist is centered around possessing objects and characters, which would undoubtedly be a main feature of the character. I would love to see that translated into Smash Bros somehow, as stealing control of your friend's character mid-battle would be pretty hilarious.

Of course, I'd even settle for an Assist Trophy, or even just a trophy, at this point.

----------

Endou Mamoru's Chance: 0%
I don't think this guy has any demand, so his chances don't look too good.

Endou Mamoru Want: 0%
I'm not really into super-powered anime anything anymore, so he just can't catch my interest. I would rather the concept of a sports-based fighter be used as new Mii Fighter type, because Wii Sports, and be able to used Miis based on real Athletes. I'd be fine if Endou was a Mii Costume for that too.

Going to have to do quadruple zeroes for this one. I know it seems harsh and heavy-handed to give out zeroes and bring the final results to sub-1%, but the prospect of seeing either of these characters in Smash makes me flatline a little. I'd be more stoked for the floating eyeballs from Mario 64.

Predict:
Chrom: 5%
Micaiah: 3%

Pikachu Libre representation ×5

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
John Raimi

Chance and Want:

Interesting tidbit: Zero has an obsession with Giratina in the 11th Pokemon movie (you can even tell since his costume is based on the Renegade Pokemon's design), and Giratina is a Ghost-type (in addition to being a Dragon-type as well). John Raimi just so happens to be a ghost as well. Maybe Zero would be interested in examining John's ghostly abilities to better understand Giratina (Zero is also a scientist as well).

Regarding Chance:

John Ramie's game only had one release... years ago when the Gamecube was the newest console at the time. His game also had mixed reviews and didn't achieve strong popularity to be carried on throughout the future years. Yep, he's an obscure video game character in today's gaming world all right. Combine that with the almost non-existent ballot support and one will learn why his chances.

Regarding Want:

As interesting as a ghost fighter would be, I really don't want to see characters being included into the Smash roster that are obscure now despite being recognizable when they were first released. Plus, I'd prefer Gengar for a ghost fighter over him. At least Gengar is nowhere as obscure as John is right now.

Endou Mamoru

Inazuma Eleven is one of Level 5's more prominent works, and with Endou being the series main protagonist, he has the best shot as his game's rep. He could even bring an interesting soccer-style moveset combined with superpowers to make an interesting addition.

Unfortunately, Endou faces major competition with Jibanyan and Professor Layton for the Level 5 slot. His ballot support is especially low when compared to his main competition, and even his series isn't ahead of the race compared to the franchises Jibanyan and Layton come from. Inazuma Eleven's popularity doesn't compare with the Yokai Watch craze that hasn't overtaken in Japan. With that, Jibanyan has achieved far more ballot support, but we can't forget about Professor Layton. His games have achieved international fame compared to Inazuma Eleven and Yokai Watch (yes Inazuma Eleven was released outside of Japan several years ago, but the Layton games were still more recognized), and it's reached the point Layton is the forerunner for the potential Level 5 rep on the Smash roster thanks to his strong ballot support.

While I will agree that Endou would do a far better job with the soccer moveset compared to Wii Fit Trainer (he even looks like a pretty cool character), I'd still prefer Jibanyan over him, and unfortunately for the two of them, there's a certain Level 5 icon that is at the very top of my want meter for Smash Bros, but who could it be? All it takes is one glance at my signature to solve this puzzle (you'll even learn about another Level 5 character that I am more interested in seeing in Smash compared to Jibanyan and Endou, though this character isn't at the top of my want meter compared to the one I am riddling as I speak).

I do think Endou Mamoru would make a great Mii Fighter Costume though. We need more Mii costumes that are sports-themed.

Predictions:

*reads that we are rating Chrom tomorrow*

You don't know how bad I feel for Chrom. Sakurai has basically deconfirmed him at this point, so there's no doubt his chance rating will be really low, though I can see a few positive scores kicking in.

Chrom (Fire Emblem): 0.33%
Micaiah (Fire Emblem): 2.27%

So tomorrow is going to be a Fire Emblem day? This will be interesting.

Nominations:

(Rerate) Professor Layton (Professor Layton): x5

That should keep the Layton Rerate out of the danger zone.

Last edited:

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
John Raimi
Chance: 0.1%
Abstain from explanation. I'll give the ethereal protagonist of Geist only 0.1%.
Well...

Want: 0.2%
Abstain from explanation.

Endou Mamoru
Chance: 0.2%
Abstain from explanation. I'll give the main protagonist of the Inazuma Eleven series a small score of 0.2%.
Not feeling this one either...

Want: 0.6%
Abstain from explanation.

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
John Raimi
Double zeroes

Endou Mamoru
Chance; 1%
He's got Jibanyan and Layton going against him.
Call me crazy, but I feel like a soccer player with godly superpowers could be more unique than a gentleman with a sword. Anyway, I freaking love Inazuma Eleven and Endou in Smash would be amazing.

Chrom Prediction: .01%
Micaiah Prediction: .35% (Seriously? Again? Why?)

Nominations:
Klefki x5

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
John Raimi

Double ****ing Zeroes

Endou Mamoru

Too much competition with a real gentleman and a twin tailed fire cat. So he's in a bad position either ay due to lack of huge popularity or international appeal.

Want: 60%

I've played some Inazuma Eleven and liked the looks of it. Though I wouldn't say for sure if I would like Endou, but I wouldn't mind his inclusion.

Chrom Prediction: 1%
Micaiah Prediction: 2

Nominations:
Lark (Pilotwings) x5

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
After today I can probably go back to proper explanations...

Chance for both: 0.5%
Want for both: 0%

Micaiah re-re-rate prediction: 3.48%
Chrom prediction: 0.12%

Nominations: Riki x5

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Quad zeroes. I should not have to Google an all star. Nobody needs Google to know who Link or Mario is...

Predict for Chrom: 0.3%
Micaiah (again?): 2.7%

Nom: No more 3rd parties x5

Also CaptainAmerica CaptainAmerica wouldn't it be wise to do a cleanup of the nomination list? Maybe do it Wednesday, the same day as when the new update comes out. Speaking about that, the wait during those days will be long...
Suppose that would be prudent, considering we may have a few things coming then.

The Nom list will be purged on the 30th with the release of the SMM stage. Anything below 15 noms at that point will be taken off the list.

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
John Raimi
Chance: 0% - A long forgotten character.
Want: 70%

Endou

Nominations: Chibi Robo x5

DAY OVER
PLEASE WAIT WHILE I CALCULATE THE RESULTS

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
JOHN RAIMI
CHANCE: 0.22%
WANT: 13.20%

ENDOU MAMORU
CHANCE: 0.44%
WANT: 8.35%
I pleasantly surprised to see that John's the more wanted of the two. Next up it's Fire Emblem day as we rate Chrom and wait for it.......Micaiah for the third time. Also please predict what score Neku and the concept of a 3DS stage on the Wii U will get tomorrow.

Troykv

Smash Master
Mmm... very well.

Micaiah:

The Old Micaiah Chance Commentary (Updated) is in the spoiler below:

What exactly do I think about the odds that Micaiah is a playable character? Well, they are not exactly the best. But I think she has some advantages on her side.

First, let's talk about the obvious: It's a female character (and a female that isn't a custome), I do not really stretch out with this as anyone will have their arguments and counterarguments for this, but if I'm not mistaken, this Smash had as one of its purposes to add more female characters to the game ... which is obviously a small, but still a plus point. And of course, another point just short leave but will mention it anyway: She is a character in Fire Emblem; we don't know exactly Sakurai's opinion about her, but the she belong to a franchise with which the Creator is familiar (and doesn't have problem to get the rights) obviously help.

Okay, now you starting with what really matters... What could she have to help when considered among other characters? Especially we compared her with other Fire Emblem Characters.

I can almost assure that she is the Fire Emblem protagonist (not already in Smash, because Marth and Ike are the franchise spotlight, Roy's Our Boy, Lyn also because she is the first lord to arrive in a actual Fire Emblem Game to the West, and the three Awakening MC: Robin, Chrom and Lucina are the most known characters in the past three years)... most knowly... most popular... most talked? ... is somewhat difficult to describe her situation, she is loved by many, and others less so. Whatever the case, she has remained as an occasional topic of discussion in some places... Also, I don't know if this counts, but Micaiah has more content drawn on Japanese sites that other protagonists in the series (except some knowly special cases like Lucina); and also, yes I'm sure that the new Main Characters (Azura/Aqua and Kamui) will have a popularity similar to Robin's and Lucina's, but I believe that is to soon to they, and the ballot must focus in older characters (and I see people agree with that idea but with Inkling).

Now, her support in the Fighter Ballot... I don't know really, the Fire Emblem support is a little bit... small in general, mainly by the issue of "over-representation"... But I believe Micaiah is one of those characters who have had more support between all the options (but still relatively small specially against the frontrunners) because of her fame in the pre-Brawl speculation (like Lyn) and also be wanted in japan for some people in the Pre and Post Smash 4, be a female and a one of the main characters that actually has a great potential to be original (between the Main Characters Micaiah, Lyn, and Ephraim/Azura are the ones than can avoid be semi-cloned, also you could count Anna and Tiki between non-Main characters but that are really popular).

In fact... The PushDustin's post in SourceGaming about the Japanese´s Ballot Perception show that Micaiah is a potential Top 30 (The Top 25/26 shared with Viridi, or Top 24/25 if you don't count Roy) between the Wanted Characters with the Loudest Support (and in this case [FE Reps] also the biggest one), the other Fire Emblem characters that have some notable support in Japan already have some type of representation in Smash Bros (Chrom, Robin's Smash Final and a Mii Costume; and Black/Dark Knight, a Mii Costume and a special trophy in Smash Tour).
SourceGaming Link: www.sourcegaming.info/2015/09/…

And finally, we come to the part I think is the most important...

What did she has to make her inclusion a great option and a interesting character?

She is a user of magic, which are obviously not exactly common in Smash, and compared to there, it could be more dynamic, considering her physique would be a faster character than their... She is fragile, but with several options to punish their opponents, either short or long range with her magic and possibles combos. She probably don't has to much power in her physical attacks, but with a little bit powerful magic-based attacks, specialy with some ones particulary dangerous... but something left, she has a very special tool: the Staffs, this things in the games have special properties depending on the chosen, usually for treatment status changes, but also it serves to affect the enemy (provoke status changes), to affect the map, or to move units.

She could be a glass cannon with interesting strategical tools to gain advantange against her opponents.

I did some moves with a friend

Moveset basic idea:

Neutral B: Light/Shine/Purge: Micaiah shot a light magic's attack, is not particulary fast and has a short range, it can be charged and the explosion will be bigger.

Side B: Torch/Berseker/Sleep Staff: Micaiah attacks with one of these three Staves, the move have low hitbox, but it has a special effect, Berserk inverses controls, Torch sets oponents on fire and sleep puts them to sleep.

Up B: Rewarp: It's simple: Micaiah use a Staff to warps herself in any direction.

Down B: Thani: Summons a light pillar from above that explodes infront of her, distance can be changed depending on how long B is pressed.

Final Smash: Rexaura: Micaiah summons a big light magic sphere from the Sky in a diagonal trayectory, if oponents are hit by the sphere they will be pulled inside and when the sphere hits the floor exploding they will be sent flying away.

(I'm new with the movesets xDU)

Chance: 30%

What exactly changes with her chances since the last Micaiah's Rerate?

Very simple: Probably some people believes before that the japaneses prefer to follow the bandwangon with the new Fire Emblem characters... But actually, that isn't true... Yeah, the new characters and in these more popular, but that happen with any character in a popular franchise.

Actually... Micaiah is the most voted character between the Fire Emblem Characters: The tentative data from Source Gaming shows this: http://www.sourcegaming.info/2015/08/22/japantopdlcpart1, and the complete version shows the Micaiah's presence as a loud wanted character,http://www.sourcegaming.info/2015/09/13/japantopdlcpt2/ (A little bit funny that she shares percentage with Viridi that also belongs to a "Overrepresented" franchice).

Micaiah, oh my dear Micaiah, loved and hated... You're the character that I really want in Smash Bros, the only character that I would give a complete 100% in everything. A Magician (I love the magic-user characters), a incredible character that like in many ways and I feel the IS doesn't really use her full potential. The only character that would need for the rest of my life... My love. The only character that I'm sure that I really love and I could cry with autenthical joy if she appears in Smash.

It may sound bizarre, but she gave meaning to my life.

Oh Micaiah... your smile is so beautiful

And the other side:

Chrom:

This is one of the few characters that was actually deconfirmed for Sakurai himself... seriously.

(I'm really surprised anyway with the Sakurai's attacks againts Chrom xDU)

Nope... I'm done with the characters that would be Marth clones/semi-clones.

Predictions:

Neku Sakuraba: 1.2%
3DS Stage in WiiU: 2.4%

Nominations:

Concept: Second Namco/Sega Rep x5

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Google Chrom

Want: 5%

Final Smash component, and now a Mii costume to boot. If that doesn't say "not happening" I dunno what does. I really wouldn't care in this particular case but for god's sake no more FE characters please.

Micaiah

Chance: 3%

So I'll give her a little credit because she appears in SourceGaming polls...and nothing else. Competing with Fates characters really doesn't help her case either.

for god's sake no more FE characters please.
Predictions:

Neku: 0.7%
3DS stage on Wii U: 5%

Nominate: Zero(Mega Man) x5

Chrom
Want: 12.5%

I think Sakurai has made up his mind about him. While we hardly need another Marth variation, I will concede that I have a particular liking for Chrom and his voice actor.

Micaiah
double zeroes

Maybe if Ike's installments get a sequel or a remake, but I see no reason to dip back into them now, and especially not several years from now when there have been two or three more FE games to draw from.

Predictions:
Neku: 0.1%
3DS stage on Wii U: 1%

Nominate: Pikachu Libre times five.

Last edited:
That one FE character I can never spell correctly. . .
chance 1%
I don't fully trust Source Gaming's results even though I trust them as a site. Sorry Trokyv. You keep doing you.
want abstain
still havent played RD

Chrom
chance (as a full character)
0%
Sakurai made it very clear
(as an alt [don't include this score])
5%
I could actually see him being made into an alph style alt after his strange continuing popularity.

Want 100%
I own the mii costume and it the only one I bought. It's the only reason I don't hate every single thing about Miis. Chrom is a cool dude and PxZ2 has made it abundanly clear how cool Chrom could be in a few flashy animations.

Noms
Ace Attorney representation x3
Wonder Red rerate x2

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Micaiah

Points for the Japanese support base, but I still don't consider her likely.

Everything Else:

(Triple Zeroes)

Sakurai already rejected Chrom, but don't worry; he'll get his chance in Project X Zone 2.

Predictions:

Neku - 0.1%

A Square Enix character that is neither highly demanded nor iconic. He's doomed.

3DS Stage on Wii U - 5%

Nominations: Zero (Mega Man) x5

Last edited by a moderator:

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Chrom

Chance: 0.1%
Want: 50%
I still think Sakurai could get shouted down for a few characters, I just don't expect it, particularly here. Chrom was just an interesting case. He was a clear frontrunner, then Gematsu happened and everyone thought he was basically in. Then he wasn't. And then, we get to have Pit's codec bashing the Chrom fans saying he shouldn't get in since he's too similar to Ike (so now go play DP and Lucy). That was a bit uncalled for, and really soured me on the Kid Icarus franchise - I didn't even think I could dislike it more, but you always get surprises. It also made Sakurai look pretty petty and pathetic. And then the Ridley 'He's too big, and I don't think I could make him work' fiasco happened. Yeah, wasn't too happy with Sakurai then.

I really couldn't care one way or another if Chrom was in since I have no loyalty to the character, but I definitely empathize with the fanbase. What Sakurai did to them was pretty cruel, and they deserve better.
Micaiah

Another character we're needlessly rating the third time, and still absolutely nothing has changed. So what she's tied for 25th on a Japanese poll? That means there are 24 other characters the Japanese would rather have, including harshly deconfirmed characters like Ridley. And also notice Chrom is incredibly close behind her, so she's not the only FE character in the top 30. Fire Emblem got a character already (third on that poll), and Radiant Dawn got its character in in Brawl (and I love Ike). Other than that, she's only been seen as DLC for Awakening, just like Marth, Roy, Ike, and a host of others. Seems like even IS is leaving her in the dust in favor of Ike.

For every person who wants Micah, there are about three that would rage at further overrepresenting Fire Emblem, so she would be a waste of resources since she wouldn't get the return on investment that a character like the Rool would.
Neku prediction: 0.1
3DS stage upgrade: 7.5%

Nom: No moar 3rd parties x5

Vapo

Smash Apprentice
Micaiah:

Chance: 4%.. she does have a decent Japanese fanbase and would work well in battle: maybe something somewhat similar to a smaller, faster (despite her lolspeed ingame, but then again Ike is slow despite being hella fast in Path of Radiance so this could work) Robin with the whole tomes thingy. However FE10 (Radiant Dawn) already has a representative in the form of Ike and while they do share a dual spotlight Ike would be more unique than her.

Want: 70%

I would definitely use her if she became a thing, my biggest issue with Robin is their slow speed. I love Radiant Dawn and it would be awesome to have Micaiah in.

Chrom:

Chance: 0%.. Sakurai has pretty much deconfirmed Chrom what with Lucina and the Mii Costume.

Want: 80%.. not as an actual character, but it would be cool to at least have him as a costume for Marth or Lucina.

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Micaiah

Chance - 0.05% -- Too small a character, in an already represented franchise, and sadly doomed. I may have been a bit harsh on her, but I still don't think she has much of anything.

Want - 40% - Meh. Not interested in her.

Chrom

Chance - 0% - Nope. Final Smash.

Want - 20% - Bleh. Uninteresting.

Predictions

Neku - 0.12% - Not Final Fantasy or Dragon Quest.

3DS on WiiU - 4.34% - Possible, but that would ruin the gimmicks, I would think.

Nominations

Chibi Robo X5

XeVioN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XeVioN !
Micaiah
Chance: 6% Seems she could be the next Fire emblem charcter if they decide to put one more.
Want: 75% I think she could turn into a very unique character having a moveset based on magic spells really the only magicians so far are Zelda and Robin and Robin uses a sword I also really like Micaiah's character design dat silver hair.

Chrom
Chance: 0% Sakurai used LETHALITY on this guy and no MIRACLE can save him. wink* get it?
Want: 30% I'm a fire emblem sucker I wouldn't mind more characters he would have to be very different from Marth though.

Neku Prediction: 104%

Nominate: Giana X5 there you go... guy who's always requesting her =)

Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Oh look, Fire Emblem.

Chrom Chance: 0%

This character has been shot to death one too many times. Final Smash, Mii Costume, Sakurai's direct statement on how Chrom had little to offer as a unique character... For a character that's perfectly qualified to be on the roster, he's in perhaps the worst possible place imaginable. He'd need utterly massive support for there to be a realistic chance for Sakurai to change his mind and undo everything, and frankly, there's just not enough support for that to be feasible.

Chrom Want: 0%

I like Chrom and all, but I've always agreed with Sakurai on this one; as a character concept, Chrom doesn't have a whole lot to offer. On top of that, we already have a DLC Fire Emblem character, bringing us to a total of five Fire Emblem characters. I'd much rather see some other series get some love at this point.

Micaiah Chance: 0.5%

Even if she does have some Japanese support, I find it extremely unlikely that it'll be enough to convince them to add her in over any other highly supported candidate.

Micaiah Want: 10%

While I don't want to see another Fire Emblem character added, I'll admit that I rather like Micaiah as a character, and I think she'd be a cool addition to the roster.

Top Bottom