• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate their Chances: the DLC Edition. Day: 192: The final day

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
Azura
Chance: 1%
Want: 0% (no more Fire Emblem characters)

Style Savvy rep
Chance: 3%
Want: 0%

Hades prediction: 7%

Lloyd prediction: 3%

Nominations: Agumon 5x

Ryu's a DLC character. I don't think that people would be happy if they had bought Ryu and then had to buy an alt for him separately. It is more plausible for characters that were already in the game, as you don't have to buy them separately.
You don't have to buy it, simply don't. The alt could be included in a pack or so with other alts. I mean, I would buy it and there's others out there. My main concern though is that my nominations aren't being tallied when I feel that they have no reason not to be.

EDIT: I just saw the notification(I'm on mobile *barfs*)

Thank you for the reply! I don't mean to come across like a jerk, but I put a lot of votes in lol.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
AZURA (formerly AQU\A)
CHANCE: 0%
We're not getting any more Fire Emblem characters in this game - this a statement I can say with confidence. Being on par with Mario in the number of characters received is no joke, so I think Sakurai wiuld prefer to focus on other franchises.

WANT: 20%
I'm a Fire Emblem fan, and she's certainly unique, so there's that. But I can wait till the next game, since I'm very much satisfied with the Fire Emblem cast we have right now.​

SAVVY STYLIST:
CHANCE: 1%
Non-existent ballot support, a very niche audience and overall unfamiliarity are a lot to fight against, I'm afraid.

WANT: 0%
:troll:
:231:

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA ITS THE GRAND CHAMPION, I CANT BELIEVE ITS YOU STANDING HERE NEXT TO ME

Chances: 5%

Geez, FE is already considered overrepped despite not even hitting Pokemon's numbers yet. It's on par with Zelda in terms of number of characters, that's for sure. Even if it weren't, Fates is a little too new for Smash rep, having only been released in Japan.

Want: 20%

If we're ACTUALLY getting another FE character, sure, Azura is nice. But I think FE is well repped.

Style Savvy

Double abstain

I know precisely nothing.

Hades prediction: 6%
Lloyd prediction: 5%

Nominate: Delphox x5

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule

Oh YES! I love the Elder Scrolls series! We should totally have -
wait, that's not her?

...oh...

Azura

Chance 1%
Want: 40%
Yeah, yeah, Fire Emblem is overrepresented. As it now has the same number of playable characters as the Zelda series (and the same number of unique fighters), that seems odd, since Zelda is a bit bigger. Also, new game, so little support - remember that Japan thought we were insane for voting the Inklings since the game wasn't even out?
Personally, I'd leave Lucy an alt for Marth and put this one in. She looks really unique and could be interesting.
And such a fanservicey design! Didn't Sakurai want to put in fanservice only from now on?:rolleyes:
Style Savvy

I think people are stretching the whole 'we can make a moveset for anything' a bit much. One out-of-left-field character in the vanilla game is fine, and that's WFT. After her, I don't think DLC weird characters would sell all that well. Also, not a huge series in the US.
Besides, remember the ****storm after ZSS got heels? What would people do if they added a fashonista? Bonus points if she comes out with some tired cliché like "Oh, you broke my nail!"
Hades Prediction: 8.0%
Lloyd Prediction: 4.8%

Nom: Classic mode x5

Someone in this thread is taking the FE hate a little too far :p

Azura
chance 0%
little ballot support from a game not even out outside of japan. Whatever moveset potential she may or may not have wont save her. And thats hefore add the competition from Corrin/kamui

Want abstain
All i know ahout her is she has a spear and some form of water control. I havent played the game and i refuse to do the research for fear of spoilers.

Style savvy
double zeroes
i just cant see it.

Predictions
hades 6%
lloyd 5%

Noms
Next smash has a new director 5

Nimbostratus

Smash Journeyman
Azura
Chance- 3%
New big thing, I guess. But I honestly don't see more FE characters this time around. Not saying it's impossible, but I really don't see it happening.
Want- 30%
I don't really want more FE characters, and I don't really want another character that'd we'd need to talk about how they "aren't relevant" and "need to be cut" during predictions for the next Smash.
That being said, she actually seems pretty cool. However, I fear she'll pull a Micaiah and have support that peaks at just the wrong time. It's about timing when it comes to FE, and we might have a more recent game next time around.

Savvy Style
Chance- 0.5%
… First party? Anything else that would remotely suggest that this might happen?
Want- 0%

Hades Predictions- 7%
It doesn't feel right to do this without Groose here…
Lloyd Predictions- 5%

Nominations:

Adeleine x10

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
Azura/Aqua

Chance: 5%

- Fates has yet to be released in the West. Won't be until Q1/Q2 of next year.
- So far, ballot support may be big in Japan due to the series popularity over there, but minuscule in the rest of the world.
- Can potentially be overshadowed by the next FE game in the next few years by the time Smash 5 enters development.
- Fire Emblem characters being the new Kid Icarus characters in the whole "OVER-REPRESENTED" camp.

Want: 30%

She would be a pretty unique character to have moveset wise and IMHO has a higher chance of getting in over Kamui/Corrin since she's not a lord-esque character, and by this point I wouldn't care who gets in for DLC for as long as they're either a veteran or a new and interesting fighter. If Soccer Rye or whoever's in charge of Smash 5 doesn't just look at the latest FE game for character potential, I can see Azura being a candidate from FE14. If she or Corrin come out in 2016 though, they could be the first characters to promote the latest game (fat chance though). I don't care if the franchise gets "over-repped".

That aside, there are characters I'd want over them, so a 5% and a 30% feels rather generous.

Nomination:

Smash gets a new director 5x

Last edited:

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
Azura
50% Chance
I could see Nintendo doing something with advertisement, seeing as Fates will come overseas next year and has been a massive sucsess in Japan. Perhaps Sakurai will be playing through Fates right now.
100% Want
Cool design, cool moveset potential, would be an awesome addition. As much as it pains me to say this, if Lucina got cut for Azura in Smash 5, I would be cool with that, and I love veterens.

Style Person
2% Chance
50% Want
Could be cool i guess

Nominating Pichu x 5

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Azura

Chance - 1.75% - Maybe some ballot support, but we already have a Fire Emblem Character as DLC, which hurts her at least indirectly from support. Add on Corrin again splitting the fan base on who should get in so to speak, and how much she is supported is going to be brought to question. Add not even being released stateside, and we have a bit of a wait to to see just how long it takes.

Want - 40% - I'd rather wait just a bit, have no connection, and would rather have other fire emblem characters at this point. Could be interesting, though

Style Savvy Character

Chance - 0.05% - Such a character would be more likely on the core roster. An extremely unconventional fighter that has little support, and it would take quite a while to make an interesting move set. WFT and Villigers don't happen overnight, people. Maybe considered for next game, but right now it's even a somewhat niche series.

Want - 30% - I could name 10 more interesting fighters off the top of my head.

Predictions

Hades - 32.11% - Just enough to outshine Medusa, I'd recon.

Lloyd Irving - 2.45% - Not on the icconic level of other characters.

Fire_Voyager

Smash Journeyman
Azura
Maybe for the next smash, but It will be hard, because we will have Marth, Ike and Robin (maybe Roy) and she will have to compete with Corrin/Kamui, that is a FREAKING Manakete...

Style Girl (This girl has a name?)
Want: 25%
Yeah, why not? I don't think she has any support in the ballots, but with some love she would be a interesting character... not every character has to be a anime swordmen XD (The songs of her game in smash are catchy...)

Preds:
Hades: 10%
Lloyd: 3%

Noms:
Mallo x5

Last edited:

MacDaddyNook

Smash Lord
Azura's Chance: 10%
Ok, so what I can gather is that she's a character from a game that just came out in Japan, and nowhere else in the world, from a series with too many characters already in the game. Yep, doesn't look like she's going to have much demand going for her.

Azura's Want: 1%
If she had a sword, I'd give her a 0% want since I absolutely do not yet another sword-using Fire Emblem character. Because she does us one of the two other weapon classes that seem to be completely forgotten about despite being a big part of the series gameplay, I give her a little bump. With that said, no more Fire Emblem characters please, five is more than enough. If they cut Roy and/or Lucina from Smash Bros 5, then I'd be ok with her inclusion.

----------

Savvy Stylist's Chance: 5%
Another very low-demand character. She may be quirky enough of a concept to interest Sakurai, but since he's now focusing on fan demand instead of his personal interest, things don't look too great for her.

Savvy Stylist's Want: Abstain
Truth be told, it seems the characters I want the least or are not excited about turn out to be the ones I enjoy playing as most. There was no way I'd want Villager or Pac-Man, or even my most-wanted Snake, in the series until I got my hands on them and found them to be incredibly fun. So the same could be turn out to be true for Savvy Stylist. Of course, I have no connection or interest in her series so I still don't really care for the character in the slightest aside from being something odd and unique.

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
Azura:
Chance: 5%
It doesn't seem likely that she'll get in since she'll have to compete with Kamui/Corrin.
Want: 7%
She uses a lance, guess that's cool.

Style Savvy Character:
Chance: 12%
Style Savvy is a decently selling franchise and Sakurai acknowledges it since there is music from the franchise in Smash. I don't think they are likely though.
Want: 40%
I wouldn't mind a Style Savvy character, I think it'd be like the Wii Fit Trainer, a what the **** character. I support their inclusion.

Predictions:
Hades: 10%
Lloyd Irving: 2.5%

Nominations:
Samurai Goroh 5x

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
Azura
Chance: 0%
Fire Emblem has too many characters in this game, and this one has just about no ballot support. No way is this gonna happen.
If we get any more Fire Emblem crap in this game, I'mma be mad.

Style Savvy Character
Seriously?
Seriously?

Hades Prediction: 6.66%
Lloyd Prediction: 12%

Nominations:
Leon Powalski x4
Shadow x1

D

Deleted member

This goes without saying, but KEEP FIRE EMBLEM: FATES SPOILERS AT AN ABSOLUTE MINIMUM.
I'm just saying that because if anyone is interested in the game, please don't bring up any major plot points.

The Directory has been updated.

Azura / Aqua
Chance:
1%

A bit less than Cross and Elma, two characters who also come from a series represented in Smash but come from a game released after Smash 4.
Azura's case is much different. We don't know if Sakurai was even aware of this game's existence while making Smash 4 (but I have a slight feeling that he did...). Now, we already have 5 FE characters thanks to Roy, which is pretty bad considering that people are sick of Fire Emblem representation and it getting as many characters as Zelda.
Now, I can't give a 0% because I can't deny the possibility of Nintendo and IS wanting to use Smash to promote the game. Still, if that's the case, she might have to compete with Kamui / Corrin. Still, I am very doubtful on this possibility.

Want: Abstain
I am pretty hyped for Fates and I have been following news on it (minus the plot related spoilers). However... can I get the game first? Can I see if I like the character enough to support her before I consider her a playable character in Smash?

Savvy Style
Chance and Want:
Double Zeroes

For chance, why? It was acknowledged by Sakurai, but a character would be considered more out there than Wii Fit Trainer and probably even be far more offensive thanks to the limited spots for DLC.
For want, no. If she got in, I would feel let down.

Hades Prediction: 6.66%
Kid Icarus representation and Medusa will hurt his scores.
Lloyd Irving Prediction: 3.14%
*shrugs*

Nominations: Young Link 5x

Laniv

Smash Champion
Azura:

Chance and Want: Abstain

Savvy Stylist:

Maybe not this game, but most likely the next.

Want: 88%
Sure, why not? One of my favorite things about Smash Bros. is seeing characters that wouldn't normally fight (:4duckhunt::4gaw::4rob::4villager::4wiifit:) actually fight.

Predictions for Hades: 5% Chance, 62% Want
Predictions for Lloyd Irving: 4% Chance, 12% Want

Nominate Isabelle x 5

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Aqua

Albeit being a veteran, Fire Emblem had it's DLC. It may also be too soon for a FE: Fates character, it's already cool to have 3 characters from Awakening (one being a Final Smash, of course).

Want: 20%
Not a character I actually want, but the design is nice, and if I recall well, she wouldn't fight with a sword.

Savvy Stylist

Chances: 15%
I have to admit that, as a DLC, the chances are low. There will obviously be less support for a casual game. Plus, I can bet that many gamers don't want to fight as a stylist. I think that the chances are higher if we talk about Smash 5, though.

Want: 80%
Not on my top list, but definitely something weird that would be fun in Smash. Think of all the possible alt costumes! :awesome:

andimidna

Smash Master
WOAH HELLO
Since when was this a thing again?
So many of the same ppl still here <3
I haven't been looking around here enough...
Well it just so happens that I'm back on one of my new favorite character's day

AZURA
Now that is a name pfft aqua pls
Alright so I'm not gonna lie she looks like a next smash game kind of girl... not seeing her coming here now at all
There would have to be huge fan support, but I don't see that happening yet esp if the American version is coming out in 2016
Chance: 2%
Want: 100%
Love the style, the artwork, the SONGS, and the potential with her class
I don't want to spoil anything but all I know is her first class anyways... can't wait to see what else she can do. Dancing, a lance... still hoping it's special in some way like it uses magic or staff power as well (similar to Levin Sword/Light Brand)
That would be op lol

Savvy Stylist
lol she's too gud for smash sorry
Chance: 1.5%
Want: 90%
Of course
She would destroy everybody with her stylish hats and lip gloss projectile

Edit: Oh yeah I'm supposed to predict and nom

Hades: 6.5%
No idea. Haven't been here in a while so idk how ppl are rating now
Lloyd: 3.7%
Another random number haha

Well idk who ppl have been voting buut I see Isabelle a couple posts up and that sounds good enough
x5 Isabelle

@Seth7up join this thread its chill
Do it for azura

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Style Savvy:
Chance:1%
Only 1% because im never gonna give any characters or concepts 0% unless they are ridiculious or discomfirmed.
blah blah little ballot support blah blah niche fanbase blah blah blah.
Want:0
She could be interesing in theory, but the DLC spots seem so limited, so i pass.

-------
Azura:
Chance:80% MUH RENCENCY!111
ACTUAL CHANCE:3%
Before Roy's confirmation as a playable character,he was among the top 10 most wanted characters in japan for DLC.
Meanwhile almost anybody else from FE didn't even make it to the Top 20, and i dobut that's going to change with the release of Fates whenever they released it here.

Want:0%
While i like her desing and moveset potential, i had enough for FE characters in this installment.
Roy,Marth and Ike are the only characters that i wanted from FE.(Robin and Lucina are cool tough).
Better luck next time Azura, maybe you will get the chance to shine in Smash 5/6/NX/whatever the next game is Called.
-------

Predictions:
Hades:3.12%
Prepare for a lot Hades jokes folks.

Lloyd:4.23%
Remember when people tought that we where gonna get Lloyd Irving instead of Pacman?
--------
Nominations
Concept:Tetris stage X5

Last edited by a moderator:

TimidKitsune129

Falling into Infinity
NNID
TimidKitsune129
Savvy Stylist

Double abstain
First time I've ever heard of Style Savvy.

Azura

Want: 75%

I'd prefer Kamui/Corrin myself, though I wouldn't mind having the water songstress either~

Predictions:
Hades: 7.50%
Lloyd: 2%

Nominations:
Gardevoir x5

Troykv

Smash Master
*See a lot weird ratings* Eh... ay xD

Azura

Chance: 15%

If (oh look! A random pun xD) the game actually arrives in this year in West, I would give a higher chance rate, anyway: Special Sakurai bias, some support, a non-sword user, etc.

I prefer her over Kamui anyday! ... But I prefer see older characters.

Savvy Style

I can't rate this... I don't know this game... And probably I will find it boring.

Predictions: Hades and Lloyd

Hades Chance: 6%
Lloyd Chance: 4% Still possible with the Tekken guy's consideration

Nominations:

Adeleine x2
Rerate!Micaiah x3

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Style Savvy Chance:
15%
Style Savvy is shaping up to be one of the bigger franchises Nintendo has ever had recently. The franchise had a surprising total sales of nearly 3.1 million with continuing installments like Trendsetters and New Style Boutique. Sakurai also acknowledges the series in Smash with a trophy and music too. She definitely has the unique characteristics to get in Smash, as there is potential with using fashion as combat. I don't really see her being a ballot character, as her demand is pretty low in general despite her joke appeal. It seems like a franchise that I could see pre-ballot, but there are other franchises Sakurai would probably advertise given most of the established franchises have more notable releases that he could promote.

(FE: Fates, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Rhythm Heaven: The Best Plus)

Would Syn Sophia agree to an idea like this though? Probably yes if asked, since they did develop combat based games before. (WWE games for example) They would be pretty ok with the idea.

If Style Savvy can improve it's popularity within its franchise, then I could see a character happening.

Azura Chance:
20%
Like I mentioned before. FE: Fates definitely seems like a game that could get character representation in Smash DLC. It's already an established franchise, and Fates has gotten way better sales than Awakening so far. She definitely provides the appeal, as she's basically the icon and best represents the game she's in. She definitely has to compete with Corrin, though. Corrin is the main protagonist of his game and he at least has unique characteristics unlike Chrom to get in the game. The real question is whether or not he finds moveset potential to be more with Kamui or Azura. It's dragons versus spear dancers! One of the top candidates for a pre-ballot newcomer IMO.

We may actually be seeing more Fates character support as the months go by too, I'm betting it's going to gain a large fanbase like Awakening, so she could potentially be a ballot character too.

x5 Unpopular DLC Character

Last edited:

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
@ BluePikmin11 BluePikmin11 isn't your concept supposed to be about an unpopular DLC newcomer or just character as a whole? If it's the later, I guess we could consider Pichu and Young Link among them, if their want score is any indication, but if it's just about "newcomers" then they actually wouldn't count. Just asking. Though I'll help you nominating it either way :p

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Two women involved today, and regardless of who the second one would be, they seem pretty different in personality.

Unlike our last two ladies, though, these two would probably get along.

-- (Warning: Music is from Fire Emblem Fates. It's not particularly spoilery, but if you want to go into the games completely blind, steer clear.)

Azura

Chance: 3.5%
One of the stars of Fire Emblem's newest...can we call it a trilogy? Hard to say. A songstress with minor power over water who also wields lances in battle, Azura has a combination of abilities no Fire Emblem character has ever used in Smash. Uniqueness wouldn't be an issue here, and depending on what the overall scope of her powers is, moveset potential might not be either.

And here's where the problems start setting in. Fire Emblem Fates has been crazy successful in Japan...and won't be out anywhere else until early next year. The Smash Ballot closes in October. It'd take an absolute landslide of Japanese support to overturn Azura's lack of presence among the rest of the fanbase that isn't also involved in Fire Emblem. There's also a certain Young Lion getting some of the fans since and tired of Fire Emblem "over-representation". It'd take one hell of a convincing argument to sway people who think your home series "doesn't deserve" another character regardless of circumstances.

The fates aren't kind toward you, Azura. Maybe when Smash 5 rolls around, if another Fire Emblem game and its own cast don't overshadow you by then? Or maybe you'd have a shot as DLC for that game, if you're still well-liked!

It doesn't feel right to gauge this one, with how we're waiting at least six months to get Fates over here. Once I have a better grasp of exactly what the extent of her powers is, I'll be able to give a proper rating.

Savvy Stylist

Chance: 1.5%
So this series has actually done reasonably well for itself. Who knew?

A pair of games (three in Japan, actually) based around managing a fashion boutique, the Style Savvy series has become a pretty big deal for fans of that kind of thing. To get a playable character in Smash, though?

That's a stretch, for a number of reasons. For one, while it's been a success overall, Style Savvy is still very much a niche series that, honestly, doesn't appeal to a lot of other people. It'd be a difficult sell to bring in a character from there, especially as an optional one. For two, there seems to be little desire for a Style Savvy character in Smash at all, and if DLC from here on out is going to be mainly about throwing a bone to the fans, this...doesn't seem to factor into that.

Style Savvy will likely end up having to wait just like Azura. I wouldn't count out a character sneaking into Smash 5 as the obligatory "wait, what the hell" newcomer.

Yeah, I can't speak for this one at all. >_>

Hades Prediction: 6.87%
Will fare a little worse than Medusa, but not by much. Should be a fun day, though. Summon the @Groose Signal!

Lloyd Irving Prediction: 5.75%

Ryu might or might not have opened the door for him, but we'll see if any support for him remains.

Nominations: Delphox x5

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
Azura
Chance: 2.1%
The new Fire Emblem game isn't even out in all regions yet. Roy was already added as Fire Emblem DLC, so that makes Azura even less likely. I'll give the Princess of Nohr a small score of 2.1%.
It's a little too late for the game to get Smash content...

Want: 10%
If Fire Emblem were to receive an additional representative, I'd rather see someone who's more well known and requested.

Savvy Style
Chance: 0.6%
I don't really have much to say on this one. I don't feel that it's a big enough franchise to warrant DLC. Maybe a stage created for the base game would be alright. I'll give the concept of the clothes shopping simulator getting DLC a rating of 0.6%.
I wasn't even aware that this was a first party franchise until today...

Want: 0.5%
Not exactly my cup of tea.

Nominations:
Why not?
x5 Unpopular DLC Character

Last edited:

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
Azura:

Chance: 2%
Want: ABSTAIN

Savvy Stylist:
Chance: ABSTAIN
Want: 3%

Nominations:
Full Ken Alt For Ryu x3
Saffron City(N64) x2

Lady Kuki

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PetraRal01
3DS FC
4854-7185-6306
Azura

Well, she's got several things going for her: She's a lance user, she can use water, she's the second most important protagonist in FE: Fates, and she's a girl. Her problems? People don't want more FE reps. That, and it's possible that by the time Smash 5 comes out, FE15 will either be out already or will be in development, probably making FE14 irrelevant. It's possible that the hypothetical FE15 may not sell well as FE: Fates, but I guess only time will tell.

Also, she is overshadowed by another lance user: Bandana Waddle Dee. He is a lance user, but at the same time also he's not a FE character. That and his popularity pretty much make Azura moot at the moment.

Want: 55%
I really like her design and her overall concept. However, she's not my most wanted FE character.

Style Savvy

Again, have no clue about this character, so I'll sit out on this one.

Predictions

Hades: Abstain

Lloyd Irving: Abstain

Nominations: Fiora x5

Last edited:

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
Azura's chances: 5%

If we get another Fire Emblem character, I think it will be from Fates. But I doubt we're getting any more Fire Emblem characters this time around, and it doesn't help that Fates won't even be out worldwide until after the ballot is over. Next game though, it'll likely have a pretty good shot.

I would rather wait until Smash 5 for a Fates character to be considered.

Style Savvy's chances: 0.5%

I don't see this happening over all of the other more popular new franchise suggestions.

Of all the cool, wacky, and/or interesting choices for a character from a new franchise, this is none of those things. No thank you.

Hades prediction: 8.79%
Lloyd Irving prediction: 3.99%

Nominations: Mallo x5

PreedReve

Smash Journeyman
I challenge anyone who says they can't rate a Style Savvy rep because they haven't played the game or because it isn't "their" type of game to at least try one of the free Style Savvy Trendsetters - Fashion Contest Demo on the 3DS-eShop. :D

I remember when I stumbled onto the Style Savvy Support Thread on this site and first thought "Style Savvy? What a weird choice that has no chance." But after read some of the support for its inclusion into Smash, I was intrigued. Intrigued enough to get the demo, which I loved. Loved enough to buy the game, which I also loved playing. That's also why I went out and bought Shovel Knight, Pushmo, and Cave Story, because people were presenting weird, interesting choices.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I challenge anyone who says they can't rate a Style Savvy rep because they haven't played the game or because it isn't "their" type of game to at least try one of the free Style Savvy Trendsetters - Fashion Contest Demo on the 3DS-eShop. :D

I remember when I stumbled onto the Style Savvy Support Thread on this site and first thought "Style Savvy? What a weird choice that has no chance." But after read some of the support for its inclusion into Smash, I was intrigued. Intrigued enough to get the demo, which I loved. Loved enough to buy the game, which I also loved playing. That's also why I went out and bought Shovel Knight, Pushmo, and Cave Story, because people were presenting weird, interesting choices.
See, not everyone can be convinced of a character's potential even after playing their game.

And in all honesty, it's better to not rate without knowing than to skewer the rating with a zero without knowing yourself.

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
Azura
Chance: 1% - I'd say the odds of us getting a 6th fire Emblem rep are as low as can be. She definitely has the potential to be both very popular and unique though.
Want: 100% - I have a feeling she's going to be the break out star of Fates.

Savvy Stylist

Nominations: Adeleine x5

DAY OVER
PLEASE WAIT WHILE I CALCULATE THE RESULTS

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
AZURA
CHANCE: 7.14%
WANT: 37.59%

SAVVY STYLE
CHANCE: 4.90%
WANT: 24.54%
Next up we're rating Hades and Loyd Irving. Also please predict what score Adeleine (from Kirby) and the concept of all veterans returning will get tomorrow.

NNID
Majorasmask66
Now for the OBVIOUSLY best character ever, to be rated. Hades from Kid Icarus. Now I know what your thinking, another Kid Icarus character? Yes, but what you don't realize is this ones Hades. Hades is highly loved as a character due to his trollish nature and being down right funny. Here are two clips from him if you guys want to see some of his humor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obKBuZlLHxU

This one is about mimicuties which are creatures that appear to be treasure chest but when you get close they stand up with human like legs and kick the crap out of you. They are powerful enemies so it's very unpleasant to come across on. They are in Smash Run as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdjdVYYcycg

And if you didnt find any of that funny, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0uoD-RUAww

Now on to chances.

Chance: 100%
You'd have to be delusional not to include the greatest character ever. Duh.

Real chance: 9%

He has competition, isn't highly requested, and smash bros already has three Kid Icarus characters albeit one of them is a clone.

Want: Infinity or 100% depending on what is aloud as a viable rating. If he were playable I personally could see him as a mix between Dormammu from MVC3 and Ganondorf.

Loyd Irving: I'm here for Hades. Abstain.

Nominations

DLC color pack x5

And yes, I had this written before it was time to rate.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Lloyd Irving

Judging by Namco's Tekken and Sega's Virtua Fighter getting the Mii costume treatment, I doubt the niche Tales franchise will be represented with a full playable character unless one of the series' protagonists in particular skyrockets in ballot support.

I know of Lloyd, but not enough to form an opinion on him.

Hades

Chance: 6.66%

Disregarding Sakurai's bias, I don't expect him to be playable.

Want: 70%

Predictions:

Adeleine - 5%

Non-Sakurai Kirby character #3.

All Veterans Return - 10%

*Looks at the Ice Climbers and Snake*

Nomination: Young Link x5

Top Bottom