• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate their Chances: the DLC Edition. Day: 192: The final day

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
The Nature of Things...

Viridi

Chance: 2.5%
She's got quite a bit of representation in Smash, The Reset Bomb on the 3DS, frequently appears on the Palutena's Guidance, and in smash Run she has about 72 dozen enemies roaming about (perhaps a bit exaggerated, but do you see how many enemies from KI are in smash run? Sakubias whatchu doin?) anyways...There's no doubt that Sakurai likes the character (I would hope that he would since she plays a major role in his KI Uprising), but at the same time his bias towards the Kid Icaris games wasn't enough to make her playable...other than what she has in game so far there really isn't anything to suggest that she will be playalbe or if she was even considered. Her ballot support is...present, but not anything compared to many other characters. There may be a chance that Sakubias would include her in the Pre-Ballot DLC, but once again so far there's really only the likelihood that any pre-determined spots are mainly for veterans or characters that didn't quite make the main roster (and Ryu)...

Either way, it is likely that Sakurai considered her at one point, but at the same time he may not have the intention of adding her for DLC unless she gets highly requested, which...so far...she isn't really...
It could also be very well likely that Sakurai may tread carefully due to how the fans reacted upon Dark Pit's inclusion into the game...sure Dark Pit is almost an exact clone but he's from the same game as Viridi which is guilt by association in a way...

----

Want: 5%
well, if Dark Pit wasn't in the game to sour myself towards another Kid Icarus newcomer I may be more welcoming of her, but if we were to have another KI newcomer why not Medusa who's been in the original NES game as well as in the new Uprising. Not to mention she'd be a more interesting character to me...That said Viridi would have a nature themed moveset which is unique compared to other current smash fighters so she may have something to catch my attention...but I wouldn't be all that excited if she was added to be honest...

----

Prediction: 2.3%
Zael
sigh...more research is needed?

----

@ Aetheri Aetheri wins the extra nominations. It's not more than seven though, it's just five.

I should try to say less when I do these posts.
but...but...it was a 74.78% chance....about a concept with 7 or more characters....'the more the merrier' right?....alright....I guess I'll take my extra five....

Nominations:
Concept: DLC Adventure Mode x7 (It isn't unheard of for games to have entire campaign modes for DLC, and it isn't all that expensive either)
Concept: Alpha Stages x2
!Rerate: Inklings x1

Last edited:
Chance: 2% (has to compete with Hades and Medusa, and fourth KI character isn't even likely)
Want: 0% (We have enough KI representation)

Zael prediction: 4%

Nominations: Gengar 5x

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
VIRIDI:
CHANCE: 2%
WANT: 25%

Kid Icarus has enough representation in the games as it is, so a 4th Kid Icarus character isn't requested for the most part. Doesn't help that she's part of the Reset Bomb Forest either. At least she can take solace in the face that she probably is the next in line, as she does have a significant part in the Palutena's Guidance conversations.

Viridi is a nice and likeable character by herself, so I'll be a little more generous with my want.

ZAEL: 5%
He's in the shadow of the Incredible Shulk.

ASHLEY (WARIOWARE) × 5

:231:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
@shroobidi

Chance: 2%

It seems a bit hard to justify another Kid Icarus character when the series got a ton of love as is in Smash 3DS/U. That being said, the main characters are already covered, so I don't see the harm of adding a side character. But therein rises another issue, that being her stiff competition with Hades and Medusa. At least she's popular in the East.

Want: 25%

I'll be generous since I liked Uprising and think that a nature based moveset could be cool. That being said, if an extra KI character came to be, I wholly prefer Hades.

Nominate: Sylux x3

Rerate Snake x2

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The Directory has been updated.

Viridi
Chance:
0%

She already has a defined role. As such, I think she has no chance until something else comes up.

Want: 20%
I do like Viridi a lot more than Palutena, but I am sick of the Kid Icarus representation, especially when it took priority over most franchises in Smash. My sole exception to this rule is Hades.

Zael Prediction: 5.04%
Doomed.

Yes... his time will come.
The Dark Lord will rise soon. :evil:
Nominations: Owain 5x

D

Deleted member

Viridi

Chances : 12%
+Unique character choice
-Already ingame through Reset Bomb Forest and Palutenas Guidance
-Not really wanted
-Too much Kid Icarus ( Sakurai giving his love :p )
-If the series is to get MORE love, i'm pretty sure a couple more characters are in first.
Want : 21%

Zael Prediction : 35+%
Like FalKoopa said, Zael's home series was brought to the west by Rainfall just like Xenoblade. I have good faith in the character unlike some of you.

Nominations

Jin Kazama ( Tekken ) x5

Last edited by a moderator:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Viridi:

Chance: 3%.
She was seen as unlikely in light of Palutena before she was revealed...now, Viridi still has Medusa and Hades to deal with, and now she would also have to deal with a sizable portion of the Smash fanbase who understandably really don't want to see Kid Icarus get more content before other series. On top of that she's not really outstandingly unique or popular to counterbalance this.

Want: 5%. She gets 5% on the grounds she is a charming character...but I just would rather not have a new Kid Icarus character when Zelda and Donkey Kong still only have their most basic characters. And if I did want another Kid Icarus character, it would actually be Phosphora as I think she'd be the most unique.

-----------
Nominations:
Pirate Ship x3
Jill Valentine x2

Last edited:

Fire_Voyager

Smash Journeyman
Viridi
Chances: 5%
Want: 0% 3 K-icarus characters is more than enough..
Maybe in the next one when she does somethig more than be a snarkfest.

Zael
Prediction: 8% I haven't played his game, so I don't know him...

Noms:
Bub/Bob x5

Last edited:
Wow these want ratings are actually pretty good. I guess I dont have to rant as I expected. a few people put a low score on the pure pretense of repping but for the most part i'll say this was a good day :)

Chance: .0000000001
It would take a miracle of KI getting a new game not made by sakurai (which I doubt) for her to even be considered let alone made DLC. She has some popularity in Japan but its not big at all . I've started to see Viridi support grow in the west but I doubt it will become noteworthy anytime soon.
also stage element probably doesnt help.

Want
infinity.
Kid Icarus Uprising is my favorite game of all time and Viridi not only is my favorite charfcter but the Forces of Nature Arc has all of my favorite levels in a row. Not to mention the music.
So if anyone knows me im snarky as hell so naturally I love her personality. She is such a great character ingame.

And coincidentally she happens to have more than enough moveset potential. Scythe + Nature + claws + palm= huge potential.

TBH i would even take her as A palutena clone. her scythe could be like the staff and we already know she has the powers of the goddess like autoreticle. Of course she could use a few new powers like maybe the mine to make her unique but I would rather no powers at all.

So yeah I have sent a vote or two in her favor.
It's why I own her thread :)

TLDR moveset potential. awesome personality. Wonderful game. in total, a Viewtiful Character

prediction 17% havent done any research yet

noms
Edea Lee
Agnes Oblige 5

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Viridi probably would not be the first choice for 3rd KI newcomer, given the large positive reception Hades has gotten, I would see Sakurai prioritizing him before Medusa and her even with Sakurai bias. Her being a stage hazard is also a large wall against her inclusion. I would give her a chance score of 5%, mostly because of Hades.

80% Want for Viridi due to her having a great and likable personality and good potential for a moveset.

Nominations:
x5 Bayonetta

Last edited:

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
Oh wait, it had been announced that Masahiro Sakurai will do a video presentation related to Smash Bros. on this Sunday, which practically guarantees new contents being shown. Possibly new costumes, new stages, and maybe a new character! *hopes they talk about custom moves for DLC characters and promise them to happen*

As such I guess the special E3 period should happen one day sooner than expected. Maybe rate Zael tomorrow and whoever reaches the top the day after on Wednesday and Thursday, then do most overrated-underrated-accurate Friday, most hyping-deflating Saturday, and Sunday as the cooldown day.

Maybe the E3 schedule would actually look like this:
June 11th: rating whoever reaches the top of the nomination list; no predictions this day (but nominations allowed).
June 12th: votes for most overrated, most underrated, and most accurately rated character; no nominations until the 18th.
June 13th: most hyping and deflating Smash 4 related moment, pre- or post-release.
June 14th: Smash presentation cooldown day.
June 15th: general E3 discussion and speculation day.
June 16th: Digital Event cooldown day.
June 17th: satisfaction rating for the Smash presentation, Digital event and each character revealed.
June 18th: rerate for the most overrated and underrated character; predictions for whoever is at the top of the nomination list. Nominations are allowed again, and everyone gets 15 extra nominations this day as you suggested.
June 19th and beyond: return to normal.

Or maybe this instead:
June 10th: rating whoever reaches the top of the nomination list; no predictions this day (but nominations allowed).
June 11th: votes for most overrated, most underrated, and most accurately rated character; no nominations until the 18th.
June 12th: most hyping and deflating Smash 4 related moment, pre- or post-release.
June 13th: Smash presentation and E3 discussion and speculation day.
June 15th: satisfaction for the Smash presentation and each new character revealed.
June 17th: satisfaction rating for the Digital event and each character revealed.
June 18th: rerate for the most overrated and underrated character; predictions for whoever is at the top of the nomination list. Nominations are allowed again, and everyone gets 15 extra nominations this day as you suggested.

In the former case we would rate Zael and whoever reaches the top of the nomination list the day after, while in the later case we would only rate Zael before doing the special E3 period. In the later case @ BluePikmin11 BluePikmin11 it'll let you more than enough time to write your Bayonetta analysis :p which will go to waste by her being revealed

Edit: I realize now I don't get the logic behind what I wrote lol, Bayonetta is probably going to happen Wednesday before this special E3 period anyway... sorry BluePikmin.

@ PK_Wonder PK_Wonder and @ colder_than_ice colder_than_ice this unexpected announcement I think is forcing us to change the E3 period schedule. Which one do you prefer, or what do you suggest instead? Other people may post their feedback and suggestions too!

Last edited:

Leafeon523

Smash Ace
NNID
Leafeon523
3DS FC
2466-1607-7000
Oh wait, it had been announced that Masahiro Sakurai will do a video presentation related to Smash Bros. on this Sunday, which practically guarantees new contents being shown. Possibly new costumes, new stages, and maybe a new character! *hopes they talk about custom moves for DLC characters and promise them to happen*

As such I guess the special E3 period should happen one day sooner than expected. Maybe rate Zael tomorrow and whoever reaches the top the day after on Wednesday and Thursday, then do most overrated-underrated-accurate Friday, most hyping-deflating Saturday, and Sunday as the cooldown day.

June 11th: rating whoever reaches the top of the nomination list; no predictions this day (but nominations allowed).
June 12th: votes for most overrated, most underrated, and most accurately rated character; no nominations until the 18th.
June 13th: most hyping and deflating Smash 4 related moment, pre- or post-release.
June 17th: satisfaction rating for the Smash presentation, Digital event and each character revealed.

Or maybe this instead:
June 10th: rating whoever reaches the top of the nomination list; no predictions this day (but nominations allowed).
June 11th: votes for most overrated, most underrated, and most accurately rated character; no nominations until the 18th.
June 12th: most hyping and deflating Smash 4 related moment, pre- or post-release.
June 15th: satisfaction for the Smash presentation and each new character revealed.
June 17th: satisfaction rating for the Digital event and each character revealed.

In the former case we would rate Zael and whoever reaches the top of the nomination list the day after, while in the later case we would only rate Zael before doing the special E3 period. In the later case @ BluePikmin11 BluePikmin11 it'll let you more than enough time to write your Bayonetta analysis :p which will go to waste by her being revealed

@ PK_Wonder PK_Wonder and @ colder_than_ice colder_than_ice this unexpected announcement I think is forcing us to change the E3 period schedule. Which one do you prefer, or what do you suggest instead? Other people may post their feedback and suggestions too!
I don't think we should plan in a cooldown day for the smash presentation. For all we know it could simply be discussing the new content arrival with a "stay tuned for a character reveal at e3!" tagline.

Fire_Voyager

Smash Journeyman
Oh, That's nice. I hope Sakurai give us a big surprise... I think it will have to do with Lucas release and maybe he will give us the number of slots for DLC characters..

Laniv

Smash Champion
Viridi:

Chance: 12%
mutter mutter Sakurai bias mutter mutter

Want: 1%

"Wait until I'm in."

Predictions for Zael: 35% Chance, 40% Want

Nominate Medusa x 5

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I suggest that we do a Direct Satisfaction day immediately after the direct ends.

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
I suggest that we do a Direct Satisfaction day immediately after the direct ends.

I guess that's an option, after all it's the only way to free a day for a special pre-E3 discussion and speculation day (without having to overlap with the potential Smash presentation discussion and speculation day I mean). Sure, we might be forced to rate while the full immediate hype is still at its strongest among each of us without having the time for a cooldown, but I think it may not be that much of a big deal actually. If anything we should have this cooldown day after the Digital Event since we will actually have the time for one. Unless they announce yet another Smash presentation after E3 lol.

Last edited:

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule

Or maybe this instead:

Edit: I realize now I don't get the logic behind what I wrote lol, Bayonetta is probably going to happen Wednesday before this special E3 period anyway... sorry BluePikmin.

How interesting...I highly doubt they'd make a special even only to say Lucas and Miiverse are released. Looks like we've got more stuff coming soon...

I'd be ok with any of the modified day schemes, I'm just more interested to see what they've got that's so important it can't wait two days. Unless the nintendo event at e3 is too full so they're cutting smash news from the presentation? Or they're trying to upstage Fallout 4? Yeah, unlikely

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Chance: 15%

She's definitely an important character in Kid Icarus: Uprising, and her presence in Smash Bros can be seen with her appearance on the Reset Bomb Forest stage and the Palutena's Guidance conversations. People might argue that her chances are ruined thanks to that 3DS stage, but I don't think that's a strong reason to say her chance isn't too strong. In fact, if she were to be in Smash Bros as a playable fighter, they could easily do the Toon Link treatment like what happens on the Spirit Tracks stage, where Alfonzo takes over the train. In the Reset Bomb Forest's case, they could have Arlon drop the Reset Bomb since he is supposed to be one of the higher ups in Viridi's forces, not to mention the other higher-up, Phosphora, appears as an assist trophy.

Then what's really preventing Viridi from joining the roster? I feel as though Kid Icarus already has enough representation in Smash Bros as it can possibly get. In addition to three representatives from the Kid Icarus franchise, we already have a ton of enemies in Smash Run that appear from KI: Uprising, and many of the modes are styled after that same game as well. One that particularly comes to mind is the Classic Mode difficulty setting that looks reminiscent to the chapter difficulty setting from KI:Uprising. I can name a few more things in Smash Bros that contain an air of KI:Uprising in them, but I think you can catch my drift.

I will admit she has moveset potential, and she does have some decent popularity to join the roster.

Want: 35%

I wouldn't mind her inclusion into Smash Bros if they ever had to pick another Kid Icarus rep. However, there's another part of me that wishes a villain from the Kid Icarus games appeared instead, like Hades or Medusa (though b/w the two, I'd pick Medusa).

Nominations:

Jean Descole (Profesor Layton): x4
Gallade (Pokemon): x1

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

Or maybe this instead:

Why would you do a most overrated/underrated day?

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
Why would you do a most overrated/underrated day?
It had been done in the original RTC each time before a major event (the April Direct, E3, and July character reveal). Plus it allows us to estimate as a community what are the biggest estimation errors in the results. It's a perfect way to change the pace of the game for a major event related period.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
It had been done in the original RTC each time before a major event (the April Direct, E3, and July character reveal). Plus it allows us to estimate as a community what are the biggest estimation errors in the results. It's a perfect way to change the pace of the game for a major event related period.
So it's just based on the characters chances then? I see.

Still, that's a pretty small list to choose from no? There's only like 3 possible character that will be revealed at the event.

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
@ ShinyRegice ShinyRegice @ colder_than_ice colder_than_ice

I don't necessarily think we need a full cooldown day just for the Smash presentation, since it can be bundled in the original cooldown day for the Digital Event. The only reason I say this is because the following days are just discussion anyway, so this won't really have an immediate impact on anyone's nominations or ratings. I'm really thinking just adding one extra day so much activity isn't crammed in at once. the Sunday, June 13th all the way through the 16th is more or less the cooldown/discussion/get the hype train out of your system block for everyone anyway.

Here's my slightly tweaked schedule for what's coming up:

June 8th - starts Day 58 (Zael)
June 9th - starts Day 59
June 10th - starts Day 60
June 11th - starts Day 61, no predictions this day (but nominations allowed).
starting Friday, June 12th - Pick Your Top 3 Most Overrated and Top 3 Most Underrated RTC characters so far, and also discuss who you think is the most accurately rated character.
starting Saturday, June 13th - discuss your most hyping and deflating Smash 4 related moment, pre- or post-release; discuss the Smash Mini-Direct.
starting Sunday, June 14th - Nintendo Event Predictions and E3 Discussion
You can discuss all the conferences here, although expect the main focus to be on Nintendo.
Talk about your reactions to the Bethesda, Microsoft, EA, Ubisoft, and Sony events.
Talk about the Nintendo Digital Event, and the Treehouse stuff. Anything related to E3 2015.
starting Tuesday, June 16th - Cooldown Day
starting Wednesday, June 17th - Nintendo's E3 Digital Direct Satisfaction Scores
Rate your Satisfaction with the entire Nintendo Digital Direct
Rate your Satisfaction for the Smash Mini-Direct
Rate your Satisfaction for each character announced

starting Thursday, June 18th - Most Overrated / Most Underrated Rerate Day
We rerate the two characters as chosen by you. Get em right this time!
Everyone gets a bonus 15 nominations this day! We may be introduced to new characters, we may have DLC confirmations, characters we've already rated may have been given major roles that we didn't anticipate, etc. This will surely change our perceptions of multiple characters, and you can spend these bonus nominations accordingly to what it is important to you guys to rate or rerate.

starting Friday, June 19th - we resume business as usual. Day 62.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Hooray for more Kid Icarus bias. Not!

Viridi

Chance: 6%

This nature lover is arguably in a better situation than the other gods (Hades and Medusa respectively) with her huge Japanese popularity and being one of Sakurai's personal favorite characters. He even implied that she could potentially hire Pittoo as her second in command thanks to a certain Palutena Guidance. She her chances are very microscopic already plays a role with the Reset Bomb Forest stage and there's the fandom's obvious hatred towards the idea of more than 4 KI reps. Only time will tell if his bias machine will work again or not.

Want: 20%

Love Viridi and her moments in the game, but there are some I'd prefer over her like a certain Gorgeous Gorgon and the God of Trolling. Still would be interesting to see some scythe action since she's basically the exterminator of all humans.

Zael Prediction: 5%

Nominations: Takamaru x5 #SlashtheVote

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Viridi

Chance: 10%

KI characters aren't highly requested compared to other series.

Want: 25%

Not really interested in seeing her as i'm not really in to the KI series.

Prediction

Zael: 3%

Nomination

*Concept: New Palutena's Guidance Conversations x5

Last edited:

Murlough

Euphoria
NNID
Murl0ugh
3DS FC
4828-8253-7746
Viridi

Chance: 10%

"Kid Icarus has too much content in Sm4sh!". Personally, I disagree but too many Smashers feel this way for a Kid Icarus character to be announced. The only reason it isn't five percent is because of the huge fanbase in Japan for Viridi (that i keep reading about, anyway. I wouldn't really know myself.).

Want: 75%

While I feel there are other characters who are more deserving, Viridi would no doubt be an awesome character to have brought into Smash. She has so much potential as a fighter that I think people would really get excited about. She wouldn't be a clone as no other character currently in Sm4sh has plant-like moves or a freaking scythe to wield. So, she would be a very welcome new-comer to the franchise in my opinion.

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
It appears I have a large schedule to do too. Lot's of things to do right now between Thursday and Saturday. ._.
So the Bayonetta rating has to be Wednesday, otherwise I'm inactive for a while.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin

June 9th - starts Day 59
starting Friday, June 12th - Pick Your Top 3 Most Overrated and Top 3 Most Underrated RTC characters so far, and also discuss who you think is the most accurately rated character.
starting Saturday, June 13th - discuss your most hyping and deflating Smash 4 related moment, pre- or post-release; discuss the Smash Mini-Direct.
You can discuss all the conferences here, although expect the main focus to be on Nintendo.
Talk about your reactions to the Bethesda, Microsoft, EA, Ubisoft, and Sony events.
Talk about the Nintendo Digital Event, and the Treehouse stuff. Anything related to E3 2015.
starting Wednesday, June 17th - Nintendo's E3 Digital Direct Satisfaction Scores

Everyone gets a bonus 15 nominations this day! We may be introduced to new characters, we may have DLC confirmations, characters we've already rated may have been given major roles that we didn't anticipate, etc. This will surely change our perceptions of multiple characters, and you can spend these bonus nominations accordingly to what it is important to you guys to rate or rerate.

Can I add something? The nominations list is getting cluttered again. Maybe on the 12th you could cull everything with fewer than 15 nominations, like with before?

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
Viridi
Chance: 4.2%
Sakurai has already stuffed Smash 4 with Kid Icarus content, so I would lean towards thinking he's pretty satisfied. This is Sakurai though, so I can't know for sure. What I do know though is that Viridi already has multiple roles in Smash 4, so I wouldn't think Sakurai is considering her as a possible DLC character. He already gave the character some good representation in the game, so it's likely Sakurai feels that is that. I'll give the Goddess of Nature a score of 4.2%.
Would love to see a new Kid Icarus made for the Wii U...

Want: 54%
I'm not really one to get all that concerned about over representing a franchise, so Viridi's inclusion is fine with me. I feel that other franchises should get new content first, but overall I'm pretty neutral on this one. She's a pretty cool character.

Prediction - Zael: 2.6%

Nominations:
x3 !Rerate: Inklings
x2 Tails the Fox

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Viridi

Chance: 1.5%

Sakurai put a lot of Kid Icarus content in the game. Unfortunately she appears on the Reset Bomb Forest. So that completely undermines her chances.

Want: 20% Doesn't interest me.

Prediction:

Zael: 4.62%

Nominate

Mother 3 Stage x5

Leafeon523

Smash Ace
NNID
Leafeon523
3DS FC
2466-1607-7000
@ ShinyRegice ShinyRegice @ colder_than_ice colder_than_ice

I don't necessarily think we need a full cooldown day just for the Smash presentation, since it can be bundled in the original cooldown day for the Digital Event. The only reason I say this is because the following days are just discussion anyway, so this won't really have an immediate impact on anyone's nominations or ratings. I'm really thinking just adding one extra day so much activity isn't crammed in at once. the Sunday, June 13th all the way through the 16th is more or less the cooldown/discussion/get the hype train out of your system block for everyone anyway.

June 9th - starts Day 59

This schedule sounds awesome, but I'm not sure that @ colder_than_ice colder_than_ice could handle doing 3 or more scores in one day (the 17th).

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
I'm currently almost done with the Bayonetta rating, let me tell you that I have huge chunk of paragraphs for you guys to enjoy reading. So hyped to share it with you guys. :D
I recommend nominating Bayonetta x5 now!

Last edited:

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
Viridi's chances: 0.5%

I don't even think Sakurai bias helps her much to be honest, even if it did result in yet another Kid Icarus character Medusa or Hades would be more likely to get the nod instead. Having a defined role already doesn't help.

Want: 5%

Remember back on 9-Volt's day when I said that just because I really a character doesn't mean I wanted them in Smash? Viridi is another good example of that; she was my favorite character in Uprising, but I'm not really interested in her being playable. Also while I really liked Uprising I don't really want more characters from Kid Icarus in general, none of its remaining characters interest me.

She only gets the five because if we did get another KI character, I'd favor her over Medusa or Hades.

Zael prediction: 4.19%

Nominations: Karate Joe x5

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
Viridi
Chance: 2%
Want: 55%

That one guy from that one game that no one's heard of Prediction: 2.34%

Nominations:
Inkling x5

Okay im not sure if this is legal but i know @Extremmefan wanted to rate today. he even nominated viridi multiple times so im tagging him real fast.

And i have the strangest feeling his rating could bring up a discussion.

Last edited:

Edward Rochester

Smash Apprentice
Character: Viridi

Chances: 10%
I think Dark Pit somewhat ruined other Kid Icarus characters' chances of getting in the game. People would go ballistic if another Kid Icatus character appeared, unfortunately. Plus, she's already a stage hazard and appears prominently in Palutena's Guidance. That's enough, in my book.

Want: 35%
That being said, Viridi is a pretty awesome character. She could bring so much to the roster if she made it in somehow.

Prediction for Zael: 7.5%

Nominations: Bayonetta X 5

Last edited:

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
Can I add something? The nominations list is getting cluttered again. Maybe on the 12th you could cull everything with fewer than 15 nominations, like with before?
I agree.

On Friday, the 12th, anything with fewer than 15 nominations will be reset to 0.

Viridi Chances - 1.5% bigger, better KI: U characters exist.
Want - 30% Kid Icarus: Uprising is one of my favorite games of all-time, but Medusa and Hades are more important characters.

predict Zael - 3.5%

nominate - Medusa x3, Alexandra Roivas x2

Top Bottom