• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances (of Returning) - Day 6 - Mewtwo

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
The Black Knight... I think his inclusion heavly relies on Ganondorf's moveset. If they decide to give him his Twilight Princess' Sage's Sword we'd already have a heavy weight swordsman and I don't see the need for another one. Also he isn't really ALL that important, and Ike could easly rep FE9 + FE10 alone.

I'm giving him a 40% change of appearing.

Nominations:
Diddy / Dixie x5

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Simon Belmont already got his rating... Your too late I'm affraid.

Kirye

Smash Ace
Hm, the Black Knight finally comes up eh?

I'm gonna be honest, I love the Black Knight, and what he's represented from the Fire Emblem franchise. He's the only villain in all the FE games i've played that I recall so well. (In fact, he's the only one I remember, I forgot all the rest!). But as such, his chances aren't as high as most would want.

The way I see it, if Marth stays, Ike joins, and Roy is removed, AAAND Sakurai decides to rep Fire Emblem with a villain rather than another hero/heroine, it will be the Black Knight. Lyn probably has a higher chance of getting in, but **** it, I don't like her. =p

So I give Black Knight a 65%. 60% for his chances, and a biased 5% cause I love the guy.

As for nominations.. I'm out of choices.. Let's see.. >_< Ouendan x 5 I guess.

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
Honestly, I don't think BK's chances are that great. Sure, if a villain is added it'll be him, but the chances of a villain being added to the FE series is still pretty slim due to it's vast amount of different worlds, and while adding more than one lord from a world in the series is somewhat acceptable, adding a villain gives a lot of overall emphasis on that particular gae at the cost of the others. Also, he doesn't really offer anything that the more likely entry, Ike, can't do himself. And with the introduction of new characters in GoD, I think BK just has too much competition for another Tellius slot (let's face it, Ike's getting in before everybody else).

I give him 10%, as I really doubt Sakurai will add him for merely the sake of adding a villain character (which is really the only way I can see BK getting in brawl)

Nominate: Ouendan (x5)

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Hm, the Black Knight finally comes up eh?

I'm gonna be honest, I love the Black Knight, and what he's represented from the Fire Emblem franchise. He's the only villain in all the FE games i've played that I recall so well. (In fact, he's the only one I remember, I forgot all the rest!). But as such, his chances aren't as high as most would want.

The way I see it, if Marth stays, Ike joins, and Roy is removed, AAAND Sakurai decides to rep Fire Emblem with a villain rather than another hero/heroine, it will be the Black Knight. Lyn probably has a higher chance of getting in, but **** it, I don't like her. =p

So I give Black Knight a 65%. 60% for his chances, and a biased 5% cause I love the guy.

As for nominations.. I'm out of choices.. Let's see.. >_< Ouendan x 5 I guess.
You could nominate Captain Syrup! ;)

Or someone else that isn't on the list yet.

Kirye

Smash Ace
Captain Syrup is Wario Ware right? I haven't really played the game much, and to be honest, I dunno who he is, just that he's from that game. (I think?)

But i'm good with the Ouendan nomination, I love that game.

Sensai

Smash Master
The Black Knight will not be included unless ike is, I'm 95% sure.

It would be like including Bowser sans Mario, or Ganon sans Link. It's not going to happen. Only after Ike is added will BK be added, and he might not even be thrown on the roster, he might just be thought about.

Low expectation to see him...10%, tops from me.

And I nominate....no one. Dunno.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Well I think K.Rool and DK are more of a must, yet I don't think K.Rool's changes are that high either. Who said that every character needs his main villian anyways? Other characters as Soren or Ranulf would easly pair with Ike to.

Devastlian

Smash Lord
I don't know much about Fire Emblem but...The FE fans seem to want the lords to take priority in character spots, so I guess the Black Knight has that against him. Twenty percent.

Five for Cat-Eyed Link.

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
Captain Syrup is Wario Ware right? I haven't really played the game much, and to be honest, I dunno who he is, just that he's from that game. (I think?)

But i'm good with the Ouendan nomination, I love that game.
Captain Syrup is the villian in the Wario land series (well 2 of the games I think).
She is a pirate, and just as greedy as Wario himself. Second female mario universe villain (wendy being first).

here is a link to her wikipedia page:

CaptainSyrup

Anyways dark night... I can't see him jumping... and lords are more in demand 20%

X5 DK JR.

Croco

Smash Lord
Eh.. 35% I think he looks cool and all.. but I believe someone like Zephiel deserves the villain spot for FE.

Nominations-Captain Syrup x5

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
Since Ike will almost certainly appear, I'm giving his nemesis the Black Knight 85%. He could easily be incorporated into Brawl as a slower, more powerful clone of Ike. Plus, think of the endless hours of fun to be had making lame Monty Python jokes.

I nominate Paper Mario.

Bane

Smash Journeyman
Either Ike, or Sothe, or both will most likely appear in SSBB, as they are the main Lords in the two latest games. However is yet to be determined how great a role The Black Knight plays in Goddess of Dawn; if he is a major villain, then up to about a 75% chance, and if he makes only a breif apearance, his chances could be as low as 25%. I won't be able to narrow it down much in certainty until I play the game, but, taking the average of the two, he has about a 50% chance.

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
Honestly, I don't know FE that much but I do know that protagonists have priority over antagonists. Plus, the whole concept of a black knight is kinda played out and overused anyway. I'll give him 20%. Ike would probably come first, and after that they'd probably want to rep another FE instead of throwing in a bunch from one. Now before I give my nomination:
'Tis only a flesh wound!
Had to get that out of my system =P Nominate Ouendan x5

Kirye

Smash Ace
Well, for those saying the Black Knight is unimportant in the story (Spoiler)
don't know that he's actually Zelgius, and is probably more important to the story than someone like Soren or Titania, and he's also in Goddess of Dawn,
(End spoiler) but that's just my opinion. He's still not a protagonist, but I can't see any other good lords besides Ike, in my view.

Iggy K

Smash Ace
I'll give him 1%, There's Marth, Ike Sigurd, the FE7 mian characters and Roy, all of which I think would get in before him, and I don't think it should get more than 3.

Nominate Deoxys x3, Pac-Man x2.

Stryks

Smash Hero
^^^
Oh cmon roy is pretty much gone, marth will probably stay, ike is bound to be in, and hell Black knight is returning in the next FE and is now PLAYABLE, thats just freakin awesome, he'll only be in if Ike is in, yeah I gotta acept it, but since ike is a shoe in, I give him 90%

nominates:
Ouendan/EBA x5

Iggy K

Smash Ace
And I'd like to know how Ike being in means that the Black Night definitley has to be there too.

Kirye

Smash Ace
And I'd like to know how Ike being in means that the Black Night definitley has to be there too.
This coming from the guy who gave him a biased *** 1% chance. >_>

Not definitely, but Black Knight is a better choice for character than someone like Lyn, Soren and Titania, and doesn't Sigurd look EXACTLY like Marth and Ike? Or was that someone else?

Stryks

Smash Hero
No i never said if ike is in black knight is in as well, what I said that black knight wil lONLY be in if Ike is in, being Ike the main hero of the game were black knight is the bad guy...

EnFerris

Smash Journeyman
15% Too new. Too stereotypical. Too unimportant in the grand scheme of things. Too many more deserving characters. Too little new or exciting offered.

Nominate The Hero of Winds x5

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
10%. As much as I like the guy and think he is pretty mean, there are still many... blah blah blah, Ferro summed this up already.

I will nominate Paper Mario x5 subliminal: all who read this will also nominate Paper Mario

Icetrash

Smash Journeyman
Naaaaw Black Knight I dont think has a good chance. If anyone from the Fire Emblem series is going to be added it will be for sure, Ike. So I give Black Knight 20%

Nominations - Gex(x5)

Lawrencelot

Smash Lord
80% for the Black Knight. I would give Ike a 90% chance, and if Ike is in the Black Knight will be your best choice as a villain. He has an important role in the gamecube FE, and also in the Wii FE, so he has a high chance. And I heard Japanese-only characters won't be included, so many other FE characters won't make it, but the Black Knight will.

80%

Nominate Meowth x5

digifreak642

Smash Journeyman
I'm biased against Fire Emblem. It already has 2 characters while more deserving franchises need more (Metroid, DK, Kirby, Fox)
Ike is possible but not probable, and without him Black Knight would be... bleh.

5%.
Nominate Meowth x5.

Top Bottom