• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances: GAME OVER! Join the RTC Social Group Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Waaa, K. Rool's scores are overrated. It's almost like a bandwagon is voting him up after he was prominent in a new release...almost.

Last edited:

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
RTC Top 5: 100% Chance / 100% Want

I'm a Gematsu believer still, and since half of the list contains Gematsu leaked characters, I can only give it 100%.

I like a lot of characters on the list, even discounting the leaks. I've loved Palutena for the past year, I think Pac-Man and Mii are marvelous additions, I love the ideas of adding K. Rool or Dixie Kong, and I'm indifferent with Ridley. Really the only character I don't care for on that list is Chrom.

Grade: B-

Bias is always apparent in threads like this but I think we've done a good job at looking relatively logical.

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
I suppose that I find it fairly likely that we get half of our list; however, I am not entirely confident in that sentiment. I am certain that we will get two or three on the list, albeit I have an unorthodox speculation method. So if I was wrong about two of the characters on the list, that would enable the list to be completely and utterly accurate... well half of it.

Chance: 50%
Want: 25%

Last edited:

chronomantic

Smash Ace
-Half of RTC Official Top Ten making the cut
Chance 50%

I think it's very much likely that at least half of the top 10 make the cut. But still I wonder about the other half. Why's Takamaru considered so likely here? apart of his uniqueness of possibly being the only samurai in the roster I don't get why this obscure retro from a flop game is in the top 10. The last Golden Sun installment was also a flop and Isaac has been reduced as a supporting character in the series so I don't get his top 10 status either. The same goes for K. Rool he hasn't been relevant in a while. I'm not saying they aren't going to make it but with the evidence that we have right now I don't get why they are that highly rated in chance.

Want 20% (only because of Pac-Man and Dixie)

I really don't care about retros or irrelevant characters. I'd rather they bring fresh new blood to the roster. I'd have preferred Lucina over Chrom (or over Ike even). Mii is not a character but an avatar I wouldn't like them in. Don't care about Ridley, K. Rool or Takamaru. Shulk could be interesting, I think Smash could use more RPG rep.

C+

Burigu

Smash Ace
-Half of RTC Official Top Ten making the cut
Chance 50%

I think it's very much likely that at least half of the top 10 make the cut. But still I wonder about the other half. Why's Takamaru considered so likely here? apart of his uniqueness of possibly being the only samurai in the roster I don't get why this obscure retro from a flop game is in the top 10. The last Golden Sun installment was also a flop and Isaac has been reduced as a supporting character in the series so I don't get his top 10 status either. The same goes for K. Rool he hasn't been relevant in a while. I'm not saying they aren't going to make it but with the evidence that we have right now I don't get why they are that highly rated in chance.

Want 20% (only because of Pac-Man and Dixie)

I really don't care about retros or irrelevant characters. I'd rather they bring fresh new blood to the roster. I'd have preferred Lucina over Chrom (or over Ike even). Mii is not a character but an avatar I wouldn't like them in. Don't care about Ridley, K. Rool or Takamaru. Shulk could be interesting, I think Smash could use more RPG rep.

C+
Smash is a compilation of NINTENDO's HISTORY not just its present so dismissing characters because they are "irrelevant" or old is not a reason to discard them

Last edited:

UnicornDemon

Smash Journeyman
Grade: B+, mostly good. A lot of inflated ratings, though.

Half of RTC top ten making the cut
Chance: 55%
Pretty odd and difficult thing to predict. Two of them are locks, and the rest of them (barring Ridley) have solid chances, so yeah... a bit more likely than not in my eyes.

Want: 10%
The only ones I want are Pac-man, K. Rool, and Ridley. Since Ridley is very likely a stage boss, then the best case scenario is that I get Pac-man, K. Rool, and three characters I don't care for at all.

Last edited:

chronomantic

Smash Ace
Smash is a compilation of NINTENDO's HISTORY not just its present so dismissing characters because they are irrelevant or old is not a reason to discard them
But if they are irrelevant, old and in commercially unsuccessful series then they don't have much going in their favor.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
The Official Top 10:

• Palutena, I personally don't care for the character (sorry), but It is likely she will be in.
  • Pac-Man, honestly a shoe-in. It makes to much sense if they have Bamco Namdai with them.
  • Shulk, I never played his game, but since so many people want him I'm happy with his inclusion.
  • K. Rool, possible. I think he is more likely over Dixie though that's for sure.
  • Chrom, I honestly think Chrom won't be in the game in favor for Robin. Maybe Chrom and Lucina will be skins of Ike and Marth respectively.
  • Mii, almost certain.
  • Dixie Kong, I'm going to say no on this one. I just don't see a 4th Donkey Kong rep if K. Rool is in. Should be replaced with Bandana Dee. The Kirby series deserves a 4th Rep in my eyes.
  • Takamaru, I don't really care for him. I would prefer another Retro character, maybe like Excite Biker. Having 4 swordsmen (if Chrom is in) with blue hair would be a little bit repetitive in my eyes.
  • Isaac, same with Shulk.
  • Ridley, duh.
Grade: B

Percent if Half Get Into Smash: 60%

Want: 30%, I only want Pac-Man, Mii, and Ridley. I could give or take with everyone else really. That's just my opinion though.

Burigu

Smash Ace
But if they are irrelevant, old and in commercially unsuccessful series then they don't have much going in their favor.
Except that Smash has proven numerous times that a character inclusion, sometimes brings new life to a series or new markets. we would never have had Fire Emblem if not for Smash Melee, Brawl brought back Pit for his retirement and indirectly that lead to Sakurai into doing Uprising, if what you said is true we would never have had Ice Climbers :popo: or R.O.B :rob: or Mr Game and Watch :gw:, how are really old, older in fact that some of the character you are dismissing, never understimate the power of nostalgia

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Well, considering five of them were on the Gematsu Leak and K. Rool is pretty likely as well...

Chance and Want: 100% / A+

a Link to the Forums

Smash Journeyman

Grade the chances: B+

Because I haven't been on these threads so long I had to go to the results page. While I can safely say I don't agree with everything, most of it comes pretty close to my own ratings. Oh, and you guys really nailed it with Rosalina. Well done. ;)

50% of top ten chance making the cut: 75%

I do not expect all of them to be added, but I see a lot of them having a very high chance. Palutena and Pac-Man specifically. I do think everyone there has a relatively decent chance. I see Takamaru filling the retro character the best out of any, Dixie being the new DK character, Chrom being the representative of FE Awakening which is the game that resurrected the franchise and Ridley being the new villainous Metroid character.
I'm not too sure about K Rool or Mii but I haven't ruled them out.
As for Shulk and Isaac, I have no clue. I have very little knowledge on Golden Sun or XenoBlade so I guess for them I'm abstain.

chronomantic

Smash Ace
Except that Smash has proven numerous times that a character inclusion, sometimes brings new life to a series or new markets. we would never have had Fire Emblem if not for Smash Melee, Brawl brought back Pit for his retirement and indirectly made Sakurai into doing Uprising, if what you said is true we would never have had Ice Climbers :popo: or R.O.B :rob: or Mr Game and Watch :gw:, how are really old, older in fact that some of the character you are dismissing, never understimate the power of nostalgia
Of course if you include a retro character in Smash the exposure they get will be more than enough to revive their dead series. But the G&W series were successful and iconic handheld games, R.O.B was a NES marketing ploy who became an infamous icon and had several cameos over the years. I'd give you the Ice Climbers. I get your point but the line has to be drawn somewhere with the retros.

Burigu

Smash Ace
Of course if you include a retro character in Smash the exposure they get will be more than enough to revive their dead series. But the G&W series were successful and iconic handheld games, R.O.B was a NES marketing ploy who became an infamous icon and had several cameos over the years. I'd give you the Ice Climbers. I get your point but the line has to be drawn somewhere with the retros.
Well some of the characters, that seems odd to you are considered iconic so if you give that to :gw: you should consider the same treatment for some of the ones listened in the top 10.

About :rob: I agree is an icon, but at the time was a comercial failure yet we have him or it

Lastly there is evidence that Cp Rainbow is getting representation in the game (fat Little Mac) and that game was considered a comercial failure too.

I get your point too only wanted to hear the reason behind your claim

GloriousV

Smash Cadet
Well picking the 5 characters from that roster that I believe are the most likely Id say there's 65% Chance we get the 5 of them.

Top ten roster grade: C+
In my opinion some of the picks look believable some seem like fan fiction, there's a balance I suppose.

Want 40%

The only characters I want are Shulk, Palutena, Chrom and Takamaru. If we do get Shulk, he might take up Marth's spot as my main, we will see. Takamaru would be my second most wanted, Samurai culture facinates me so using a samurai in Smash 4 would be awesome, unfortunately I dont believe he will be playable. Chrom is my third most wanted, I think you can see a pattern here, yeah I like sword wielding characters and Chrom won't be an exception. Last but not least is Palutena, the only reason I put her last is because I hated Pit's Final Smash in Brawl, it was lame, so I'm scare that she will have powers similar to that.

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
RTC got it half right!: Abstain

This one's pure maths, and maths that'd take a few hours to pull off. I thought about making a program to work it out for me and uploading it for all you guys, but honestly that's more effort than I can spare for this game right now. Go work it out yourself if you want:

For me, their chances go:
95% 95% 70% 65% 70% 5% 35% 65% 45% 95%

Want: also abstain.
It depends on the characters and I believe there's 252 combinations of five, let alone the combinations of 6,7,8,9,10 etc...

Rating Grade: F
We didn't even rate Greninja...
I think some of our ratings are reasonably accurate, but of the 200 something days we've done I doubt even 20% are proportionally close.

Last edited:

andimidna

Smash Master
I think I can do these at the same time
Palutena- 100% / 100%
Pac-Man- 93% / 75%
Shulk- 77% / 99%
K Rool- 72% / 90%
Chrom- 86% / 30%
Mii- 30% / 0%
Dixie Kong- 68% / 100%
Takamaru- 67% / 97%
Isaac- 51% / 99%
Ridley- 70% / 98%

I don't know how to math this.
Pretty sure about this though
So 90% 3434.35% it's happening
And I want 8 of these.
So 99%
Looses a percent because Miis.

And accuracy? Eh, rankings are good, but numbers seem off.
I disagree with our rank for Chrom, Miis, and Ridley.
Still decent speculation though
B-

Last edited:

bilbo43

Smash Cadet
I think the newcomers predicted by the RTC are the most likely newcomers to the game however we really dont know the roster size yet.

If we found information that the roster will be 50 characters, I think that the chances those characters would be included is like 80%, however if we will only get 40 characters well it gets a bit tight and we may only get 2 or 3 characters from that list.

All in all I give the chances that half will be included at about 50% purely because I dont know how many more newcomers we will get.

My want for those characters to be included though is 90%. Only the Mii I have issues with as a character (I think there is others more deserving but i wont go so far as hate the issue), I feel that Ridley may be better served as a boss or stage hazard (but like the mii, not be concerned if he is included) and I'm scared that pac-man may be a bit limited in his moveset, but that hasn't been a problem for other characters in the passed so thats not really that bad a problem in the big picture.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
RTC's Top 5 predictions: 69%
Let's see, Palutena and Pac-Man are kind of given at this point. K. Rool is likely, and so are Takamaru and Mii. Isaac is a 50-50. I don't have quite as much faith in Shulk, Dixie or Chrom's chances (40-ish). Ridley's chances are dead in the water.
Grade: B-
Take a look:
Rosalina was confirmed - we gave her 16% in chance, less than Saki, Dillon, Samurai Goroh and Starfy, all of who ended up as ATs.
Greninja was confirmed - we didn't even rate him!
Little Mac was confirmed with 88% in chance. The only important one we got correctly.
Pokémon Trainer is gone - we gave him a whopping 91% in chance.

Yep, we're terrible at predicting the Mind of God Sakurai.

Last edited:

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
You need to work out each individual scenario's chances and then add them together... there really is no easier way to do it with varying chances like this. If you really want to I'd advise a spreadsheet with true and false on if they're in the game in said configuration and then put the chances to the power of that value (1 or 0), multiplying all the resulting numbers to make a total chance for that particular configuration.

Do this around 1500 times, making sure you don't double up on any of the scenarios (the hard bit), then add them together and you'll have your answer!

Last edited:

Kalimdori

Amateur Youtuber
NNID
Kalimdori
3DS FC
5129-1442-5970
Half of our top ten.....ummmm....math....great......

Ok, here we go:
Name:Chance/Want
Palutena: 100%/100%
Pacman: 95%/70%
Shulk: 85%/90%
K. Rool: 50%/100%
Chrom: 85%/65%
Mii: 80%/0%
Dixie Kong: 75%/50%
Takamaru: 60%/80%
Isaac: 65%/100%
Ridley: 95%/100%

And putting that through all the maths and stuff... um....

Screw it.

Chance: 90%
Want: 80%

All of the chances, in my opinion, are 50% up. Over half of them are over 80%. I'm not sure what the exact number is, but I'm pretty sure we'll be getting at least half of them. And while there are a few on that list that i'm not particularly excited for, and one that I reallllllyyyy dislike the idea of, there are several that I really want, and if I get the ones I want I'm fine if I get the ones I don't.

RTC Midterm Grade: D+

A good majority of our posts involve trying to predict what Sakurai will do with the roster. And by then we are already doomed. Why? Because we are trying to predict what Sakurai will do. Do I really need to say more then that?

Last edited:

andimidna

Smash Master
You need to work out each individual scenario's chances and then add them together... there really is no easier way to do it with varying chances like this. If you really want to I'd advise a spreadsheet with true and false on if they're in the game in said configuration and then put the chances to the power of that value (1 or 0), multiplying all the resulting numbers to make a total chance for that particular configuration.

Do this around 1500 times, making sure you don't double up on any of the scenarios (the hard bit), then add them together and you'll have your answer!
Uh... alright...
Did it in my head.
Got 90%.
Hey I'm allowed to be lazy it's 5 am.

Last edited:

a Link to the Forums

Smash Journeyman

Ok, here we go:

And putting that through all the maths and stuff... um....

Screw it.
You should get Groose's calculator.

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
Uh... alright...
Did it in my head.
Got 90%.
Hey I'm allowed to be lazy it's 5 am.
Turns out I got it wrong, it's only around 650 time, I squared numbers instead of triangled... still I'm trying to make an excel sheet you can use to calculate it, but I've done something wrong as my numbers come out to 3434.35%...

Bear with me!

andimidna

Smash Master
You should get Groose's calculator.
Nah. It probably has motion controls. :troll:

Turns out I got it wrong, it's only around 650 time, I squared numbers instead of triangled... still I'm trying to make an excel sheet you can use to calculate it, but I've done something wrong as my numbers come out to 3434.35%...

Bear with me!
Now feeling a mix of interested and confused...
Math was never my best class :p

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
Now feeling a mix of interested and confused...
Math was never my best class :p

Found the problem! The indices thing doesn't work, I need to change the ^0 into an inversion somehow... I really don't know excel all that well...

As for the Triangled numbers that's a different thing:

in the case of say 3 squared you'd make a square of 3 each side, ie.

1 1 1
1 1 1
1 1 1

Count each one and you get 9. Triangle are instead... well, triangles, ie.

1 1
1 1 1

Which comes to 6; this is also known as the Fibonacci Sequence

Last edited:

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
Double post, but it's time to ask for help!

I don't use Excel much, but I know what I want to do with normal Mathmatical notation

basically I have the formula x and I want to do this:

y=|x|

ie. is x is 0.4 y is 0.4, but if x is -0.3, y is +0.3...

How do you do this in Excel?

Found it!

=ABS(x)
if anyone's interested.

I've doubled up somewhere though, so let's go read through those 650 lines to work out what I've messed...

I think I can do these at the same time
Palutena- 100% / 100%
Pac-Man- 93% / 75%
Shulk- 77% / 99%
K Rool- 72% / 90%
Chrom- 86% / 30%
Mii- 30% / 0%
Dixie Kong- 68% / 100%
Takamaru- 67% / 97%
Isaac- 51% / 99%
Ridley- 70% / 98%

Pretty sure about this though
So 90% 3434.35% it's happening
And I want 8 of these.
So 99%
Looses a percent because Miis.

Oh hahaha!

Your actual result, using the chances you listed, is: 97.67%!

Last edited:

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
Half of the top ten
Palutena: 90%
Pac-Man: 85%
Shulk: 36%
King K. Rool: 57%
Chrom: 70%
Mii: 30%
Dixie Kong: 30%
Takamaru: 19%
Isaac: 20%
Ridley: 15%
I'm not good enough at math to know how to find the correct number... So I will guess instead. 3...4%? Sure, 34% sounds good.
edit: 50.98% thanks to number cruncher of epicness.
Want is 50%

I will also rate our chances. I give them a C.

EDIT: 1000 Posts!

Last edited:

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
I decided I wanted to challenge myself so I made a top 25.

1. Palutena - 88%
2. Pacman - 73%
3. Shulk - 63%
4. Dixie - 50%
5. Miis - 49%
6. King K. Rool - 44%
7. Chrom - 43%
8. Isaac - 39%
9. Takamaru - 33%
20. Ridley - 12%
This is from yesterday, just thought I'd do the math for you now!

colder_than_ice's Chance: 61.84%

Ok, here we go:
Kalimdori's Chance: 99.63%

Half of the top ten
Palutena: 90%
Pac-Man: 85%
Shulk: 36%
King K. Rool: 57%
Chrom: 70%
Mii: 30%
Dixie Kong: 30%
Takamaru: 19%
Isaac: 20%
Ridley: 15%
I'm not good enough at math to know how to find the correct number... So I will guess instead. 3...4%? Sure, 34% sounds good.
Not tooo far off, though still notable:

Toxicroaker's chance: 50.98%

Also, congrats on the 1k!

RTC got it half right!: Abstain

This one's pure maths, and maths that'd take a few hours to pull off. I thought about making a program to work it out for me and uploading it for all you guys, but honestly that's more effort than I can spare for this game right now. Go work it out yourself if you want:

For me, their chances go:
95% 95% 70% 65% 70% 5% 35% 65% 45% 95%

Chance: 92.69%

Link!

Instructions: Download the file, edit the chances for each character, and the read the 1/2 chance section to get your score!

Please ignore the workings to the side, they were there as I was working out if I did it right...

Note: I haven't done this much maths in one sitting in years... it was kinda fun...

Last edited:

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
50% of Top Ten

Chance - 86.27% - Thanks to Cheezey Bites' Number Crunching doohickey, this was my score after I put my most recent scores for each.

Want - 60% - 6 out of 10 I want. 4 out of 10 I do not like. Easy math, huh?

Self Grading - D+ - We've only given a reasonably high score to one correct character, and repeatedly been thrown off by everything else. I guess that's part of the fun, though, am I right?

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Half of RTC Top ten getting in?

Palutena:
Chance: 100%
Is in for sure. Sakurai's golden girl. No one doubts her inclusion.
Want: 50%
I'm indifferent.

Pac-Man:
Chance: 100%
Will be incredibly surprised if he's NOT in at this point with everything pointing to his inclusion.
Want: 100%
Will be incredibly disappointed if he's NOT in at this point with everything pointing to his inclusion.

Shulk:
Chance: 50% Xenoblade is a recent cult game, but it's pretty niche and Shulk may be a one time protagonist for the X series yet...not that such a thing stopped Ness or Lucas, but Sakurai had a personal connection to the Mother series when Ness was added.
Indifferent. Not played his game. Not a fan of RPGs or oversized swords, but am a fan of psychic powers.

King K. Rool:
Going for him; Fan Demand, going against him; seemingly Nintendo.
Indifferent.

Chrom:
Chance: 90%
The most likely third Fire Emblem character at this point...and I feel like we're getting a third Fire Emblem character.
Want: 0%

I just don't get what Chrom will do now Ike's back outside being a pointless combination of the two confirmed FE Smashers.

Mii:
Chance: 80%
Well recognized, integrated icon of Nintendo's present day. Unavoidable.
Gone from hating them to indifference.

Dixie Kong:
Technically similar odds to K. Rool. I can't see us getting both. I still think Dixie is more likely as she's still popular amongst the fanbase AND is advertisement for Tropical Freeze.
Want: 80%
Blame Tropical Freeze for reminding me why I liked Dixie.

Takamaru:
Chance: 20%
Retro rep? If we get one, sure he's got a shot. I'm beginning to question if a retro rep will appear though. He's not exactly notable either.
Want: 0%
Too generic samurai for my taste. Too obscure too.

Isaac:
Chance: 45%
Golden Sun is the last notable series not currently in Smash from yesteryear. Popular, but it's hard to gauge how popular in Japan.
Want: 85%
One of the characters I want for someone else's sake.

Ridley:
Chance: 70%
I'm still convinced Ridley wasn't shown for sneaky Sakurai reasons.
Want: 60%
Mostly indifferent, but he really does deserve a playable role now for the fan's sake.

Total Chance(Thanks Cheezey Bites!): 94.87% of getting five of these guys. I'm pretty confident it turns out!
Although my wants a bit lower with two 0% wants, four indifference scores of 50% and only one 100% totally want character.

foolssigma

Smash Ace
NNID
NYTims
Considering essentially all of the characters I want are in the top 10,

Shulk, K Rool, Isaac, Ridley, and Palutena (only missing Robin)

Want: 100%
Chance: 83%

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
Half of the top ten getting into Smash: 50% - I could easily see the five I previously put as the top five + Chrom get in; I could also easily see a couple of them missing the cut.
Want: 50% - I want six of them, but the other four I'd rather not see. If there were more of who I wanted than who I don't I'd be fine with that, but if we got all four I don't want and only one or two I do I'd be less thrilled.

Grade: C+. We've overrated several characters in my opinion, but others are pretty good.

Last edited:

Leafeon523

Smash Ace
NNID
Leafeon523
3DS FC
2466-1607-7000
Lets see:
Palutena: 99%
Pac-Man: 95%
Shulk:55%
K.Rool: 45%
Chrom: 85%
Miis: 75%
Dixie Kong: 45%
Takamaru: 50%
Isaac: 55%
Ridley: Abstain
Pretty much a 99.9% chance:)

Want: 90%
I'm all for Pac-man, Shulk, K. Rool, Chrom, Takamaru, Isaac, and Ridley.

Alright smashboards, It's time to review your performance in the predictions class.
You did an excellent job on your little Mac assignment for sure. Your Rosalina assignment, however, was very hastily done (and had doodles of Bandana Dee on it) and you never turned in your Greninja assignment at all! Yet you have done great job in participation... you receive a C- for the semester.

D

Deleted member

Half of RTC Top Ten
Chance:
93.42%

My scores are:
Palutena: 99%
Pac-Man: 93%
Shulk: 80%
King K. Rool: 90%
Chrom: 75%
Mii: 50%
Dixie Kong: 50%
Takamaru: 55%
Isaac: 40%
Ridley: 5%
I just feel pretty confident that we will get more than half of our top ten. Palutena and Pac-Man are inevitable while other characters, like Shulk, King K. Rool, and Chrom, are in good positions where they might get added. I believe that we could get more provided if Sakurai chose to put in Takamaru and Mii.
I am absolutely confident that we will get half of our top ten, if not more than half.

Depends whether or not Shulk and King K. Rool are included within that 50%.

Grade: C+
I've mentioned before that I was sick with our top four being our Elite Four. With the re-rates, I'm glad that we got more accurate scores and a more accurate top ten.
We had a number of good ratings, ranging between Little Mac, Palutena, and Lupus.
But... then you have to consider the two major blows to our ratings. Rosalina got in with a 15% and we embarrassingly didn't rate Greninja.
So... C+ is the grade that I give to ourselves.

Last edited by a moderator:

cephalopod17

Smash Ace
NNID
cephalopod17
I think there is a 50% chance of half of RTC's top 10 being playable. Palutena and Pac-Man are very likely. Shulk, Chrom, K. Rool, Dixie Kong and Takamaru are certainly possible. Ridley, Isaac and Mii are less likely. As far as want goes, 90%. I have no objections to these characters. I'd prefer K. Rool over Dixie, but in the end all I want is another DKC character. Mii it would depend on how they make Mii into a character.

As far as our grade, I think we get a C+. On one hand, we rated Rosalina very low and didn't even consider Greninja. But yet there's Little Mac who we predicted.

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
Half of RTC Top Ten:
Chance: 75%
Want: 60%
I don't see Paper Mario, Medusa, Anna, Robin, or Mach Rider anywhere. But it does have a couple of characters that I support.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom