• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances Day Sixty: Ashley Robbins and Ragna the BloodEdge

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
Masked Man/Claus 4%
DeMille 13%

predictions:
Midna (solo..) 3%
Travis Touchdown 25%

nominations:
Fawful x2, Mach Rider x2, Sylux x1

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Masked Man - 10%

Demille - ?

I don't know who he is so I may edit this later once I find out. lol

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Masked Man - 35%: Had a decent fan base, but isn't too likey. Want level is 4, he could be Nintendo's version of Zero. >.>

Demillie - 5%: Very unlikely. Want level is 3, because I have seen him from his series and he could make for an interesting fighter.

D

Deleted member

And a highly uneventful day has come to a close.

Getting the next day up as soon as possible.

D

Deleted member

Demille scored an awful 7.4% and a standard 3 in deserving. He went back crying.

Masked Man also disappearing from sight with his not much better 12.33% and 3.33 in deserving.

Up for polling are Midna and Travis Touchdown. Poll ends at 10:30 PM CST (I have to work late). On-deck are Suicune and Knuckles.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Minda - 20% Want Lvl - 3

Travis Touchdown - 20%

Similar to Ryu Hayabusa, I see him as a sleeper 3rd party newcomer, but his best chances, like Layton, come from an aged interview with his creator saying he would like to see him in Smash. Want Lvl - 3

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Midna - 10% Urg. She's pretty cool. I like her potential moveset. She's snarky. She's a super cool character. But, at the end of the day, she sists with Vaati, snd Majora. Behind Ghirahim, and even further behind Tingle and Young Link.

Want level - 4

Travis Touchdown - 2% I'm not even sure who he is? It's sort of like adding Nightmare, except he has a worse relationship with Nintendo, and isn't nearly as interesting.

Want level - 1

Suicune - 11% (Love this Pokemon, but I don't see it)

Kunckles - 4% (Go away...)

My votes go to Ragna the Bloodedge x5

Xhampi

Smash Lord
Midna
Brawl was her chance but didn't make it and is now in competion with more likely newcommers than her like Young Link and Ghirahim
8% want level 3

Travis Touchdown
7% want level 1

Prediction:
Suicune: 2%
Knuckles: 6%

Nomination:
Donkey kong jr. X2
Foreman Spike X2
Ganondorf (Pig form with the trident) X1

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
Midna (solo..) 2.5% (her only chance is when coupled with Wolf Link)
Travis Touchdown 26%

predictions: (who has won the past two days, by the way?)
Suicune: 1.8%
Knuckles: 10%

nominations:
Daisy x3, Birdo x2 (and if I have any bonus nom's due from the past two days.... give em to Shulk)

D

Deleted member

Midna gets a 11.1% and 3 in deserving.

Travis Touchdown gets a 11.2% and 1.5 in deserving

I missed some announcements in regards to the winners on previous days.

The first one was on Isa Jo and Magnus; of whom PaulKagebin wins in predicting both. He gets ten nominations.

For Demille and Masked Man, due to being the closest on both, Shortiecanbrawl wins ten more nominations.

Finally for this day, I was the closest on predicting Midna's score and Shortiecanbrawl was the closest to predicting Travis Touchdown's score. Both of us wins five nominations.

Up for polling are Suicune and Knuckles. Poll ends at 7:30 PM CST (I have work extremely early Sunday morning). On-deck are Cynthia and Tetris Block.

As for something more important, I have been trying to concentrate my focus on my classes for awhile, but I can't seem to be focusing on it as I have a difficult time not checking on here when unnecessary. As such, I do not think I can continue this until May 31th, 2012 (when I graduate) and will need to transfer this to another user. I really want to continue this and it would be nice to see it go on, but I'm afraid I can't do it forever. I'm sorry to have to say it, but I need to value my academic career over this site and Smash speculation.

If you want to talk to me about handing over the power to you, I will happily discuss it with you.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
@SSBF

Seeing as we're now just rating characters that have really no support or realistic chance, it may just be best to put this on halt for a while. I'd say until we get some more info/leaks/fake leaks/ or just before E3.

But if it does continue, I'm fine with that as well and very well will continue to rate.

**Also keep the ratings for some certain characters if you do halt; it would be fun to see what people think after a few months of hopefully more info and speculation. ;)

Good luck with class work.

Suicune - 2% Want Lvl - 3

Knuckles - 2% Want Lvl - 1

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Suicune - 9% A character who is a good pick for it's specific installation into the Pokemon series. Pichu however is probably the smartest choice, and really, the "slot number" for Pokemon doesn't have too much wiggle room outside of cutting one or two characters, and/or possibly adding another slot. Suicune is just outclasses by the competition. End of story. Want level - 5

Knuckles - 2% Nada in my book.

If we're still voting and whatnot all mine go to: Ragna the BloodEdge

Okay, now time for the serious business. at this point, we're getting down tro what I like to call the "fun" characters. They aren't that likely, but are usually fan favorites, and can be really cool. So, anyone who thinks this is a waste of time ect. Speak for yourself.

That being said, if no one is willing to take your place, just end it. I mean, this is fun, but it can wait till post E3 2012. Really, we all understand if you need to end it. This place is just for funsies, and real life comes first.

D

Deleted member

Suicune gets 3% and 3.67 in Wanted.

Knuckles gets 5.67 and 1.33 in Wanted.

Up for polling are Cynthia and Tetris Block. Poll ends at 8:00 PM CST. On-deck are Ashley Robbins and Ragna the BloodEdge.

Anyway, I'm going to start PMing a few people to see if they can take over.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Cynthia - 7%

She's quite popular and is one of the more famous characters in the Pokemon series, she has appeared in every main Pokemon game since DP, she could also take in Lucario PT style as she does have one on her team, other then that another PT has not been requested, Want Lvl - 3

Tetris Block - 1%

Really as a fighter? Does the block even count as a video game character? Want Lvl - 1

alex6309

Smash Ace
NNID
Dr.Dom
Cynthia doesnt have any move set potential so I highly doubt her inclusion in smash 4 besides we already have a pokemon trainer(Red)
2% want level 1
Tetris block I mean seriously WTF that is an object
1% want level 1
I'd rather see a tetris stage or using the stage builder to make a tetris stage

D

Deleted member

Cynthia gets 3.9% and 2.33 in deserving.

Tetris Block gets .60% and 1.67 in deserving.

Day Fifty-Eight: Xhampi wins ten additional nominations. Give a round of applause towards him.

No one predicted anything yesterday, so no nominations are awarded.

On-deck are Ashley Robbins and Ragna the BloodEdge. Poll ends at 8:00 PM CST. On-deck are Shulk and Mask Set Young Link.

Also, important annoucement. I have contacted PaulKagebin today and he said that he would take over from me. Give me a few days to transfer power over to him.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I personally think you should let it die, and then revive it next summer after E3. As much as I love the characters that are coming up, I'm getting bored of putting 1% on everyone. Want level 3 (Like him, but him fitting in would be very hit and miss)

Ragna - 1% Cool 3DS game that I'm madly in love with. That's it.

Ashley Robbins - 1% Is as far as I know, a third party of a bankrupt company. She'll either be bought up by another third party, or die. :(

I thought she was a first party when I suggested her. Silly me. Want level was a 5, but now it's only a 2

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
While it's nice to see someone take over, I still think halting may be a better alternative.

Ashley - 1%

Ragna - 1%

Want Lvls - 1

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
I don't mind either way. I agree that the project should be halted if only two or three people are going to be voting. That's not a reliable representation of any character's chances. I personally feel that there are a few dozen more characters worth voting on, and a few select changes could be made to this project to make it more compelling to us voters. If enough people want to continue, I will actively engage in its continuation and progression. I'm very open to any suggestion and participation on the part of anyone. I would also be willing to start a reboot of the thread if people would prefer that (and give complete recognition to SSBFan of course). It's up to everyone here, but if only a handful want to be involved it kind of takes some of the fun out for all of us! Whatever we collectively decide, I'm content with. :)

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I don't mind either way. I agree that the project should be halted if only two or three people are going to be voting.
That's how it is already, and on top of that, no one is even writing reasoning anymore. It's time to let this Pikachu faint, and then later on you can revive it at the Pokecenter.

D

Deleted member

Personally, I wouldn't mind either options. If we do close it, I'll share the result in the Wii-U thread with everyone (not including this day) and it seems as people are preferring it close.

I'll sleep on it and see if it's worth closing and if so, I'll announce it and end this first round until E3 2012.

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
Sounds good. When we return to it, hopefully it will have a lot more participation and support. Somebody please PM me when that time comes!

D

Deleted member

Alright, I'm ending this thread. This day will not be counted and we will resume this after E3 2012.

Thanks for everyone for participating and I hope Round 2 is even more enjoyable!

Top Bottom