• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Rate the Avatar Above You

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
8/10

Hahaha...WAIT THEN I'D BE ADDING A SANTA HAT TO THE WHOLE WORLD WHAT ARE YOU IMPLYING NKN?! ASDFJLKSAJF *ragequit*

...I like your Santa hat. ;)

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
EDIT: darn it, i got ninja'd...

7/10

the organ needs to be a bit more noticable

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
2/10
Can't read the text without putting my face right up to the monitor and squinting, and barely even then.

And I seem to be missing the implied joke there, because I don't see anything funny.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
[off-topic post that should be disregarded by the next poster]

Why have you been chosing anime-style girls for your avatars as of lately?
This is the first avatar I've had here that has a girl in it (during all +3 years of my time here)..
And that would be because I got bored of Dedede, after a year-and-a-half of almost nothing but avatars of him in different styles.

[/off-topic post]

UberMario

Smash Master
@Smashfan 10/10 The facial expression is hilarious!

@FinNess Actually, it's your second in a row, isn't it? I could have sworn that you had a "Little Red Riding Hood" avatar last week.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
8/10

I sadly don't know who that is but they look cool enough. Glasses + Scarf = Insta-fashion :laugh:

Elucifur

Smash Apprentice
I love Calvin & Hobbes. And I swear I've seen that certain comic where he does himself...

9/10

Top Bottom