• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Rate the Avatar Above You

StellerRJay

~Chocobo Lover~
Switch FC
4077-3863-9308
10/10! - I love me some Kirb! Your picture reminds me of the game "Kirby and the Rainbow Curse". Kirby looks super cute in clay style! Then again, when isn't he extra adorable?~
Chocobo Face (SmashBroards).png

StellerRJay

~Chocobo Lover~
Switch FC
4077-3863-9308
RealPokeFan11 RealPokeFan11
10/10! - That Toxtricity picture is still pretty great! Hmm...we should get a Santa hat on the guy to really get him into the holiday spirit, heh.
0983i.gif

Roguewolf Roguewolf
Mind Blown/10!!! - Whoooooooa. That's a pretty nice aesthetic going on there with the multi-colored fur strands on that wolf. I really love it~
Chocobo Face (SmashBroards).png

Last edited:

StellerRJay

~Chocobo Lover~
Switch FC
4077-3863-9308
9.5/10! - Very cute happy Yoshi! I wonder what kind of flower he's got on top of his head~
chocobo-1.gif

P.S - I'd love to hear more of your thoughts on other people's pictures rather than just a rating. A Yoshi's thoughts are important and must not go unheard! Yoshi revolution! Wooo!

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
9.5/10! - Very cute happy Yoshi! I wonder what kind of flower he's got on top of his head~ View attachment 249717

P.S - I'd love to hear more of your thoughts on other people's pictures rather than just a rating. A Yoshi's thoughts are important and must not go unheard! Yoshi revolution! Wooo!
According to recent Nintendo games they're no that important to hear *grumble grumble*. Let my boi talk on an equal playing field to the rest of the cast Nintendo!!!

I tend to only use ratings because I'm usually preoccupied with work and only small ****posts will suffice :yoshi:

StellerRJay

~Chocobo Lover~
Switch FC
4077-3863-9308
According to recent Nintendo games they're no that important to hear *grumble grumble*. Let my boi talk on an equal playing field to the rest of the cast Nintendo!!!

I tend to only use ratings because I'm usually preoccupied with work and only small ****posts will suffice :yoshi:
At least you'll always have the Super Mario Bros Super Show! And various other comics where Yoshi talks, heh.

Aww, that's a shame. More Yoshi thoughts would be great for everyone! More Yoshi in general please~
0983i.gif

Last edited:

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
10/10 it's a Chocobo. Hopefully not a Spiran Chocobo, I hate anything Chocobo related in Spira thanks to a certain activity involving Chocobos.

**** I was beat to it. 10/10 it's Link.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

6/10
Translate that garbage bro

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom