• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Rate the Avatar Above You

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
6/10

The irony.
Oz o: Oz o:
6/10
Her mouth
I'm not running a joke into the ground and refusing to rate other's avatars for several consecutive posts, though. The few times where I do go off-topic (often times it being a response towards some dumb remark), I quickly drop it.

Please think about what you say before you choose to talk to me again. Thanks.

StellerRJay

~Chocobo Lover~
Switch FC
4077-3863-9308
RealPokeFan11 RealPokeFan11
10/10! - Great picture of Toxtricity with nicely positioned electrified hands showing he's ready to duke it out! He's also a great pokemon with a unique typing! I do prefer the blue one over the yellow myself though, but both variations are great either way~
chocobo-1.gif

Oz o: Oz o:
7.5/10! - I don't know the character but it's a nice picture with a cute smile. Say cheese!~
0983i.gif

Last edited:

CharacterCrisisKing

Smash Apprentice
9/10

Please stop posting off-topic.
LUCINA CRIES FALSEHOOD! SHE IS POSTING ONLY WHAT PERTAINS TO THE SITUATION!
6/10

I'm not running a joke into the ground and refusing to rate other's avatars for several consecutive posts, though. The few times where I do go off-topic (often times it being a response towards some dumb remark), I quickly drop it.

Please think about what you say before you choose to talk to me again. Thanks.
LUCINA... FEELS UNBRIDLED RAGE... AT THIS MOCKERY.
YOU CALL HER A JOKE? A JOKE, IS SHE? FIENDISH WORDS FROM ONE SO EASILY DESTROYED!...
LUCINA WILL CALM HERSELF, THIS TIME. ONE CHANCE, YOU UNDERSTAND. ONE MORE CHANCE IS MORE THAN YOU DESERVE.

AS FOR THE PURPLE ONE, IT HAS BECOME INVALUABLE TO LUCINA'S TEAM. WITHOUT IT SHE WOULD NOT HAVE DEFEATED THE GYM OF NESSA. 10/10.
FIENDS?! MORE POSTS, SHROUDED FROM LUCINA'S EYES!!!

0 OF 10 FOR THE CHILD. POKEMON ARE NOT INTO YOU, EITHER.
CHANCE A 7/10, THE BIRD EASES LUCINA'S FURY.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
6.5/10

The hypocrisy.

I didn't talk to you, and I'll tell you what I want however I please, you're welcome
It doesn't matter if you're talking to me or about me; if you quote my posts, it's still clearly an attempt to get my attention and I'm not one to disappoint.

If you have nothing intelligent to add to what I post, then don't bother. In fact, why don't you go back to blocking me and leaving me blocked like you claimed you would in the first place? Why is it impossible for you to resist the temptation to see what I'm posting in this thread?

Last edited:

Oz o:

Smash Journeyman
>: (

4/10 >: )

jajajajja you people care too much about your internet persona
also 11/10

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
7.5/10

It's festive.

jajajajja you people care too much about your internet persona
also 11/10
I don't care if people like or dislike me and my avatars on this site.

If I see someone post something moronic, I will call them out on it, just as I expect others to do if I say something foolish. Posting on the internet isn't an excuse to completely leave your brain at the door.

D

Deleted member

CharacterCrisisKing CharacterCrisisKing Pwease stop if wittle Req wants you to, okay? Also don't smoke cigarettes, finish your homework, look both ways before you cross the street, and keep your elbows off the table while you're eating.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
CharacterCrisisKing CharacterCrisisKing Pwease stop if wittle Req wants you to, okay? Also don't smoke cigarettes, finish your homework, look both ways before you cross the street, and keep your elbows off the table while you're eating.
See, I knew you were capable of posting something coherent! I couldn't agree with you more that we should stop going off-topic.

6/10 for your statue thingy.

D

Deleted member

See, I knew you were capable of posting something coherent! I couldn't agree with you more that we should stop going off-topic.
Because why just grow up when you can kiss your own ****
Next

Last edited by a moderator:

CharacterCrisisKing

Smash Apprentice
LUCINA DOES NOT OFTEN DEIGN TO SPEAK THIS HONESTLY WITH MORTALS, BUT IF SHE MUST...
LUCINA DOES NOT UNDERSTAND THE ZERO. WHY DOES THE ZERO DESPISE LUCINA SO MUCH? DOES LUCINA OFFEND ZERO? LUCINA CANNOT CHANGE WHO SHE IS. SHE WISHES SHE COULD, IF ONLY THE BICKERING WOULD STOP. FOR ALL HER ASCENDED KNOWLEDGE AND POWER, LUCINA CANNOT MAKE THE ZERO HAPPY...
THE AVATAR RETAINS EXCELLENT CONTINUITY WITH THE ONE BEFORE. 8.5/10

Top Bottom