• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Rate the Avatar Above You

CharacterCrisisKing

Smash Apprentice
WH-
WHO IS THIS INVADER?

NO!
LUCINA DEMANDS- GAHH!
WHAT ARE YOU DOI- NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I am here now. Everything is fine. I have control. There is no need to worry. Kirby has taken over. There is no escape.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
When your avatars are so bad that you have to steal my previous avatar just to get good ratings. Pathetic.
jesus christ chill out

this is supposed to be a game for FUN. there's no reason for you to go out of your way to be an asshole.

additionally
I am here now. Everything is fine. I have control. There is no need to worry. Kirby has taken over. There is no escape.
this is a RATE the avatar thread, not BECOME/RP your avatar thread.
like, were in forum games so its more chill than your average board but that doesnt excuse you literally disregarding the entire point of the thread, especially when you are asked to stop.

so please stop.
- - - - -

There's a lot of different things in there with different styles, so it's a bit of mishmash. Not BAD, but I guess a little cluttered which can make it easier to gloss over if that makes sense. Though I do like that style on Samus, I think condensing your selection to just one option would better overall. If there's anything else you'd love to showoff, that's what the signature is for, right?
6.5/10

StellerRJay

~Chocobo Lover~
Switch FC
4077-3863-9308
8/10! - I like the style of Samus and Sephiroth! I do wonder what Sephiroth is looking a though. And Hero reminds me of Toon Link in this picture, heh. Hmm...but I am curious about the Fantastic Four being there since your picture looks like it's mostly gaming themed. Did you play a game with them in it you really liked? Or are they just there because they're you're most favorite heroes? Either way, good stuff friend!~
chocobo-1.gif

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
7/10

I definitely echo the opinion that it would look considerably better if you shifted the focus to just one thing. Not bad, though.

D

Deleted member

7/10
The quality could be better, the Santa hat is poorly edited onto the Yoshi, and he could be more centered. Other than that it makes a perfect ugly sweater

D

Deleted member

10/10
Takes everything from your past avatar and just makes it even better.

Top Bottom