• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Rate the Avatar Above You

D

Deleted member

1/10, too unoriginal. Literally everyone has it, or something similar.

jk, perfect 10 out of 10.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
11/10

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get back to playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf on my Nintendo 3DS.

D

Deleted member

4/10
Not cute in the slightest, her eyes are excessively stretched out so she looks like an alien. The only reason I give it any points is because the art itself is good(if that even makes sense)

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
Perfectly represents your immaturity. Is his show still on?
Immaturity? Just because I watch Gordon Ramsay, and didn't like your avatar doesn't make me immature. Suck it up, because you're obviously not prepared for the internet.

Anyway, Ultomato Ultomato 7/10

I like the Pepe the Frog Fawful fusion. Just wish it was higher quality.

Last edited:

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Immaturity? Just because I watch Gordon Ramsay, and didn't like your avatar doesn't make me immature. Suck it up, because you're obviously not prepared for the internet.

Anyway, Ultomato Ultomato 7/10

I like the Pepe the Frog Fawful fusion. Just wish it was higher quality.
I made it in ms Paint.
Not An art Guy myself.

To you, 7/10.
Love the meme, but it's Just a picture from the internet, right?

D

Deleted member

I must've read your comment incorrectly. It was "bLuRrY & oUtDaTeD" because it was goddamn pixel art. You suck it up.

Last edited by a moderator:

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
I must've read your comment incorrectly. It was "bLuRrY & oUtDaTeD" because it was goddamn pixel art. You suck it up.
Perfectly represents your immaturity. Is his show still on?
It goes to show that you can't handle someone else's opinion, so you resort to personally attacking them for not liking your avatar. I don't attack people who don't like my avatar, I just say "Oh well." and move on. If anything, you're the one being immature here.

I'm just gonna go back to rating avatars like normal now, because this argument is pointless.

@faygoshill 8/10

I like the art style. Which character is that again?

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
8.5/10
Glasses needing adjusted is something I can relate too.

EDIT: Zinith, ya got me!

You get a 7/10, that tall Yoshi terrifies me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom