• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Rate the Avatar Above You

mzink*

Smash Ace
9/10

Looks cool

Its not annoying

Its neat and doesn't hurt my eyes

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
10/10

who doesnt love explosions

EDIT: nija'd

10/10

i love it how marx is surprised at kirby...... but what is he surprised about?

UberMario

Smash Master
^^LOL, he's a ninja victim again.

Anyway, 10/10 Monochromaticism is awesome!

UberMario

Smash Master
9/10 Wayyyyy better than your other avatars, but something seems not quite right . . . . .

Roacherman, can you please let someone else rate me today. (No offense, but you've rated me at least three times today)

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
8/10

theres something about that costume im not liking

@UberMario well the only reason why ive rated you like 3 times today is because well instead of me wanting to rate you maybe youve been want me to rate you. thats why you get in front of me everytime

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
9.9/10

i love it i especially like how you made e gadd change directions. only 2 reasons why it didn't receive a 10. first that background is really bugging me. if you could darken it for example do what i did to my background. just darken it up. i wouldnt really make it black but more of a hmmmmm..... more of a grayish color. the other reason is that i liked banjo kazooie better than e gadd and it was kinda painful to see it go. but other than that its hella good

sammy p

Smash Lord
9.9/10

i love it i especially like how you made e gadd change directions. only 2 reasons why it didn't receive a 10. first that background is really bugging me. if you could darken it for example do what i did to my background. just darken it up. i wouldnt really make it black but more of a hmmmmm..... more of a grayish color. the other reason is that i liked banjo kazooie better than e gadd and it was kinda painful to see it go. but other than that its hella good
yea sorry bout the banjo kazooie thing. i love that game too but i think e ggadd suits me bettr!
and im not exactly sure how to darken it otherwise i SOOOO would do something like that!

as for the avatar, 9/10.... dont know what it is.... but i like it!!

sammy p

Smash Lord
9.9/10

yea sorry bout the banjo kazooie thing. i love that game too but i think e ggadd suits me bettr!
and im not exactly sure how to darken it otherwise i SOOOO would do something like that!

dang... ninja'd.... but i like this one too!!! the darkened background is nice so ill say a 9.5/10!

O HOLY KOW!!!! sorry for the double post guys.... dont know what happened! lol

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings

dang... ninja'd.... but i like this one too!!! the darkened background is nice so ill say a 9.5/10!

O HOLY KOW!!!! sorry for the double post guys.... dont know what happened! lol
go to picnik.com thats where i darkened my background

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
-1/10 i already rated u. me no see.

actually urs is 8.9/10

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883