• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Rate the Avatar Above You

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord

Because you didn't know, this is what I mean by the generic anime style character. I even google'd "generic anime girl" for the last of the 4 pictures to further validate my point to insure that what I say sinks in.

There's a difference between a loli and a child character.

And yes I'm am a very twisted person. Flexible too.

I never said that mine wasn't generic. But since we're talking about it, no, mine is a shift from the "norm" and goes for a more realistic style which is not generic. Not totally original but not generic nevertheless.

If you were implying that my avatar was generic due to Death Note's popularity, that still would not make me a hypocrite. Hypocrat maybe but not a hypocrite as I was refferring to the art style's lack of originality not the series it comes from.

Death Note as a series actually was also very original. Honestly I have no idea what you're talking about calling me a "hypocrat" unless that means something totally different than what I am thinking.

Next to Sonic the Hedgehog, L is one of my favorite characters as we share similar personality traits and choices when dealing with idiots. And he was also overall fun to watch. And in some ways I aspire to be like this character.

I give your avatar a 5.5/10... it's too small and so it can't convey what it appears to have meant to.

Your intelligence however I give a 0/10
because it seems to be quite lacking and when you pair that with a holier than thou complex, things can get ugly

EDIT: Ninja'd..again! <.< Crimson you already know what I think of your rainbow rhino =p

Alien Vision

Smash Ace

Because you didn't know, this is what I mean by the generic anime style character. I even google'd "generic anime girl" for the last of the 4 pictures to further validate my point to insure that what I say sinks in.

There's a difference between a loli and a child character.

And yes I'm am a very twisted person. Flexible too.

I never said that mine wasn't generic. But since we're talking about it, no, mine is a shift from the "norm" and goes for a more realistic style which is not generic. Not totally original but not generic nevertheless.

If you were implying that my avatar was generic due to Death Note's popularity, that still would not make me a hypocrite. Hypocrat maybe but not a hypocrite as I was refferring to the art style's lack of originality not the series it comes from.

Death Note as a series actually was also very original. Honestly I have no idea what you're talking about calling me a "hypocrat" unless that means something totally different than what I am thinking.

Next to Sonic the Hedgehog, L is one of my favorite characters as we share similar personality traits and choices when dealing with idiots. And he was also overall fun to watch. And in some ways I aspire to be like this character.

I give your avatar a 5.5/10... it's too small and so it can't convey what it appears to have meant to.

Your intelligence however I give a 0/10
because it seems to be quite lacking and when you pair that with a holier than thou complex, things can get ugly

EDIT: Ninja'd..again! <.< Crimson you already know what I think of your rainbow rhino =p
Your avatar still gets a 2/10 because it's just unoriginal, but I am sure it describes something.

Alright. I understand what you mean by loli now. Sorry if you see me as how you see me, but I can be a difficult person to read. I stated my opinion and my question. I got my answer, and my opinion stands.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
That's what it is? I thought it was a dragon xD A knight of death on a flying horse is always cool. Wish I could see it bigger though.

4/10 I'm pretty sure just about every Sonic fan that does art stuff of some kind has made a color flop of Shadow to make a diff character or change prior said character. Which I too am guilty of xD

@ Alien Vision

My avatar doesn't describe anything other than my love of the character and that despite having pretty good hearing, sometimes when people are talking to me I can't understand what they are saying even when they are right next to me. And I sometimes do that vary pose to irritate people when I'm only pretending I didn't hear them. lol My last avatar was more original. This avatar was spontanious I haven't changed my avatar or anything really in a long time.

I replied how I replied to you because you labeled me and insulted me, on purpose. Where as I simply stated my opinion and intended no offense to the poster before me. In fact the character herself seems kind of interesting from he has said about her elsewhere.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
9/10 I know nothing about MLP I haven't watchd it since I was 4 but the avatar looks custom made. ^^;

SegaStorm I was rating the look of the avatar..your character, not the character as a whole..just as I was with Deku <.<;

Talking about fan characters makes me want to draw again.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
7/10 I like it's simplicity.

@ Sonic, alright. I will give you an 8 for matching his character with yourself so well. I'm sorry you think I was insulting you. I questioned your opinion, I stated it. I don't see how I insulted you really. Did I ever say, ''DUDE YO **** YO **** MAN YO AVATAR BE LAME L0L0l1o1!''. I was being honest that it wasn't original the first time, and I questioned what you meant by ''loli''. Try not to read into my words so much, you won't be able to accurately understand my persona.

My avatar is a dark pegasus.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
8.5/10 now that I know what it is lol Not a 10 because the picture is hard to make out due to it's size, which is outside your control unfortunately.

SS you and me will have to share and compare characters sometime ^^;

Alien Vision, you implied I was a hypocrite and posted in a way to make me look like a fool whether or not that was your intention. There is a difference between questioning and bashing while questioning, which is what you did. lol If you had responded with ''DUDE YO **** YO **** MAN YO AVATAR BE LAME L0L0l1o1," I would have simply ignored you or laughed as a post like that speaks entirely for itself.

Just posting and responding to what I obvserve. I don't need to accurately understand your personality as that is not my goal here. ^^;;

There 502's are driving nuts takes 10 minutes to post ._________.; Ninja'd AGAIN.

MPH Deku

Smash Journeyman
6/10. I never really got recoloring. >x>;

And I really don't blame you, super. This thread is more opinion than fact of course. And people being people are going to disagree. I can accept that other people don't see what I see in things so long as we can agree that we disagree. ^.^;

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
7.134543/10

Alien Vision, you implied I was a hypocrite and posted in a way to make me look like a fool whether or not that was your intention. There is a difference between questioning and bashing while questioning, which is what you did. lol If you had responded with ''DUDE YO **** YO **** MAN YO AVATAR BE LAME L0L0l1o1," I would have simply ignored you or laughed as a post like that speaks entirely for itself.

Just posting and responding to what I obvserve. I don't need to accurately understand your personality as that is not my goal here. ^^;;
In my first post - hypocrite was valid at the time I stated it. It's the way I define ''generic anime'' that makes it valid. It may not be valid to you, and it is no longer valid now, since you already explained your perspective for ''generic anime''.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
6/10 Another example Unless they're the same character...are they? The eyes are a different color and the colorings are slightly different.

Alien Vision it's rude nevertheless. ^^; I could from my perspective think you're a self righteuos idiot for rating my avatar 0 just because I didn't rate someone else's avatar a 10, which I would be validated in calling you. It may not be valid to you because no one thinks of one's self as an idiot.

But I didn't, instead I showed you what generic anime characters are. There is nothing by any perception of the word, generic about L. L is not generic, he is popular.

Arguing is fun too sometimes xDD

Tacel

Smash Lord
7/10

The plain white background is a bit odd, and it's not a very sharp image. But who cares? It's fine.

Top Bottom