• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Rate The Above Song, Then Post Another

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
9/10
As a side note, the music video is neat.

(Yes I'm aware of the length, but in a Forum Game about music, I felt we needed this.)

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
I don't know why I find this song hilarious. Anyway, this song's pretty good, as well as the only Meat Loaf song I heard in full.

8/10

atreyujames

The Laziest Man in the North
NNID
Atreyujames
I feel like should be driving a vintage convertible downtown at dusk when this song plays. Dunno why. Anyways 7.8/10 too much synth.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
I watched the video, and I nearly laughed. ...Because it's so sad to think that this has a fanbase.
That was douchey comment. A lot of us like this show because, unlike the absolute drek that television creators put out today, this one has good morals and relatable protagonists. It's nice to see something bright and colorful in contrast to the rest of the garbage on tv.

1/10
Sorry, mate. Not a fan.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
That was douchey comment. A lot of us like this show because, unlike the absolute drek that television creators put out today, this one has good morals and relatable protagonists. It's nice to see something bright and colorful in contrast to the rest of the garbage on tv.
There's more to TV than cartoons. I kinda lost interest in those, because of the same thing that you said. But even if there are good cartoons around, there are still people with preferences. I happen to be one of them.

Anyway, 7/10, it's ok.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
There's more to TV than cartoons. I kinda lost interest in those, because of the same thing that you said. But even if there are good cartoons around, there are still people with preferences. I happen to be one of them.

Anyway, 7/10, it's ok.
I'm aware thaat there's more to TV than cartoons. I only use cartoons as an example because they tend to be the worse offender of the crime.

Have you ever actually even watched an episode of Gen 4 MLP? If not, you cannot make a true judgement.

2/10 I never liked the Rolling Stones.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Have you ever actually even watched an episode of Gen 4 MLP? If not, you cannot make a true judgement.
Is this how we solve all arguments these days? You know, if you ask other people that and they say no, they'll just continue arguing over it.

Fortunately, I'm not other people. Honestly, I have not watched an episode, nor do I plan to. I will stop talking, now.

...Do you have music to post?

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Is this how we solve all arguments these days? You know, if you ask other people that and they say no, they'll just continue arguing over it.

Fortunately, I'm not other people. Honestly, I have not watched an episode, nor do I plan to. I will stop talking, now.

...Do you have music to post?
Yes, this solved it. You just admitted your a biased, arrogant bigot.

I win.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
No

I actually give something a proper chance before I judge it. You judged a series spanning 5 seasons and 2 movies on a 3-minute song from one episode.
Who said I was talking about a series when it comes to you?

7/10

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
So here's what happened;

My little brother went through my stuff in my room and found my SmashBoards account info and messed around on it. Obviously something must have happened here.

I'm sorry about this, I took care of the problem and ensured to myself that it will never happen again. People like you are free to love whatever you want to, and I'm the kind of person who respects that.

I hope there's no hard feelings, the last thing I want is to be cast out of this forum because of something I (my account user) said.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Okay then. In response to the song...
6/10
To be honest it's okay. Not one of the better Kirby songs though.

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
So here's what happened;

My little brother went through my stuff in my room and found my SmashBoards account info and messed around on it. Obviously something must have happened here.

I'm sorry about this, I took care of the problem and ensured to myself that it will never happen again. People like you are free to love whatever you want to, and I'm the kind of person who respects that.

I hope there's no hard feelings, the last thing I want is to be cast out of this forum because of something I (my account user) said.
Well, if you are being legit, then no harm done. I know how little brothers can be.

3/10

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
4/10
Bleh, I'll at least give them this, the composition ain't too bad. But the lyrics kill it for me (it's like a whiny teenager wrote it during a hormone-filled breakdown in an attempt to sound "deep").

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
...Are my ears ok?

*sound check*

...Ok, yes they are, great!

7/10. Not the biggest dubstep fan, unfortunately.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
9/10

Mario Kart 8 was a fun game. I like the song.

Speaking of Mario Kart...

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
10/10
So many memories of falling off DD's Rainbow Road. Good times...

Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
9/10
Much better than the original

Top Bottom