• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my Roy Combo Video

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Well with some help I now have a combo video. Post your comments about my Roy or the video in general. Thanks in advance for watching.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well I left my comment on youtube. But the video was great. In my opinion I think at the end you should have put Imperial Era to let the crew be known and all. but meh. the vid was hot. NL FTW!! Freaking sick!

ChanseyMaster

Smash Cadet
I definitely liked the Down+B's that were pulled on Roy's getting up attack.
It was also refreshing to hear Fascination Maxx in the background.

[ChanseyMaster]

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
Good stuff dude. i've been thinking abuo learning Roy for a while (though i probably won't) but you made him look really good. nice combos and what was with zelda standing in front ofy ou B move lol. good stuff.

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
Nice video man, you're really good, I just wished there would have been more shff combos and less fsmashing :/

Sky2042

Smash Apprentice
Landing that charged b on that peach was amazing, as was using Counter so offensively. :)

Sky2042

Smash Apprentice
Now that I think on it, it seemed like you missed a lot of attacks (usually by miscalculating). Might want to work on your efficiency there. :)

Link226

Smash Ace
This combo vid is the **** NL!! (Props to LordDridane) That Fsmash that spiked Jash was ****ing broken. You know your Roys the **** so keep it up!! 8 out of 10.

technomancer

Smash Champion
Good stuffs man, cool combo video :) It seemed like there were a few parts where you could have continued some of them though so keep workin :D

Jash

Smash Lord
Man....A Roy combo video.....how rare, and on top of that it was very good. I mean....my Ganon DID get spiked in there by a Fsmash-.-. People were getting on you saying you counter too much but....do you people see what hes done to use by Countering? NinjaLink you are the man, not many people can use Roy and you really showed everyone how good Roy is. And yes i know Neo was suppose to be the one who did that but lets face it......its a matter of looking at it. Neo made Roy look good and NinjaLink made Roy look broken.....and by the things you saw in this video i think you would agree with me. NinjaLink, you would of got a 9 but.....your broken so....you get a 8.....sorry. but wait....your Roy........10!

Sky2042

Smash Apprentice
looooooooool.

I would like to see him take on Neo, or whomever is considered top roy atm. Or any world class player. Just to see how he would do. :)

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Im aware. Didnt u see what happened to zelda. FULL CHARGE DUDE. oh and jash ROFLMAO. U keep sayin im broken.....well maybe...in the future i'll scare the **** outta u later for more double-triple Platcancel Uairs. Funny i caught someone with 4 Fairs at marth speed without jumping. LOL...oh man... MY Platcancel and LedgeLift. I will patent that. I need to play someone. I thought of another style to play with. Heehee.

Hank McCoy

Smash Ace
ya, i finally watched it. and it was awful. your opponents were bad, there were no combos, and there was 0 DI or meteor cancels. i twas rofl bad.

halu102

Smash Apprentice
I have to agree with Hank McCoy. No offense, but nothing in there sparked my interest. Was a bit too lackluster. Most of the time it seemed like your opponents forgot how to shield for seconds at a time. I know it's a combo video however, most of those combos could've been easily, and I mean very easily stopped.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
NL, dont listen to Hank McCoy. Only leads to fights and flamming in the thread. which will get it closed, so dont even post to people like him and move on.Just let him talk all he wants. You just do you.

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
keep discussion to the video, and try to use construtive criticism

not that hard -_-

Top Bottom