• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my Falco!

Vlade

Social Outcast
I watched the first video and here are some things you could improve on:

Chaingrabbing
Sweetspotting
Effective laser use
Spiking
and if you get them in the jab, shine straight after to knock them back so they cant punish the ending lag of the jab.

Overall, no offense, I think you should find another character because you don't seem to click with falco.

xDarkElement

Smash Journeyman
Your falco needs alot of work. That diddy too.
If you were to main falco, i would go for the chain grab in the beginning, but just dont go charging at them and keep trying to grab. Spice things up with a few lasers. You need to make your falco a faster playstyle also. Search up sethlon on youtube.
As for the diddy, he needs to spam naners ;D

Rave925

Smash Apprentice
Okay, well you might want to work on your short hop double lasers. It helps rack up a bit of damage and keeps your enemy from moving too much. Also, doing Falco's chaingrab is great since it also racks up damage and you can usually finish it off with a nice u-smash.

You kinda used your f-tilt a bit too much. You might want to work on using your d-air a bit more, since it's quick and can spike well. Never use your b-up to attack your enemy, because it is way too predictable and you can easily get punished for it afterwards. Not bad if your just starting to use him, but you definitely need more work with him.

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
You are playing Falco like you would Oli, which is bad when they are two completely different playstyles. I think your spreading yourself too thin with trying all these secondarys out at once, play one for a couple days solid, then another, and don't play Olimar inbetween, its wrecking your mindset

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
You are playing Falco like you would Oli, which is bad when they are two completely different playstyles. I think your spreading yourself too thin with trying all these secondarys out at once, play one for a couple days solid, then another, and don't play Olimar inbetween, its wrecking your mindset
I'm trying to find a secondary here, and practicing for a tournament, which is why I'm playing Olimar in between... Plus I don't want to get worse with my main here, that would suck.

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
I would 3 stock you and the Diddy with that kind of play. Practice more! Use all of your moves and learn the combos with them. Against Diddy just use the reflector man. It will **** up his game.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
I watched the first video and here are some things you could improve on:

Chaingrabbing
Sweetspotting
Effective laser use
Spiking
and if you get them in the jab, shine straight after to knock them back so they cant punish the ending lag of the jab.

Overall, no offense, I think you should find another character because you don't seem to click with falco.
agreed. he has a good point

Omega Deman

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, a sad Falco. There were times when you were facing the wrong direction shooting your laser while diddy got his bananas out. Other times it looked as though you were DIng into Diddy's attacks. In addition, the diddy user's gameplay was way ahead of you.

Anyhow, a few days have passed since you posted this, so I hope to see more vids of you doing significantly better.

Top Bottom