• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my DK please

spades

Smash Cadet
Nice work! At first i was a little iffy, but you picked up quite well with solid moves throughout the match. Solid two stage spikes and dair at the end for the win.

Look forward to more videoes, mate

He isnt the one with 3 computers in his basement playing TF2 with his brother and Laning ****. And he doesnt beat his chest in front of people when he wins. 3 computers and a matress in his basment lawl.

You also lose to my CF....BOTTOM TIER
and your luck sheik is under DK in tiers.
stfu matt you suck i beat your shiek (your main) if you were as good as you say are you wouldnt care for tiers you suck stop trying to pretend your good you dont even know how to DI. learn2play noob

Eshawk10

Smash Rookie
yo mattumakka, you can't go around calling people losers like that, its not nice considering you have a DBZ avatar, you hang out with losers and your a dork.

VEC

Smash Journeyman
Matchumakuma, he owned your Sheik, and Your sheik isnt equal with my Luigi ***, I am 100X better than your sheik.

TheFast

Smash Lord
i saw you would try to use some of DKs finishers early where tilts would of been much better u need to learn to adjust your attacks towards your oponents damage if they have 0% dont use a move that has alot of lag time afterwards such as ur usmash use an utilt instead

Top Bottom