• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate me and my friend's doc

SpruceTengu

Smash Journeyman
Awesome! Like the comment i left, you guys are intense! BRWN looked a little repetitive at a few points, but his timing is great. Maybe he should work on some better mindgames and movement, because he seems to have the sort of "gut play" that i use, which becomes predictable after a bit, especially metagame wise.

DEHF, your edgeguarding is insane, man. On that second kill i was just dumbfounded. Incredibly well done. Got a little cocky with the showy wavedashing afterward, but i would have, too. By the way your wavedashing is really, really well executed and times. Spectacular. I've gotta say you're both.. downright awesome.

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
Thanks but do you think there is anything I can work on?

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Well, both of you got Docs, there's no question about that.

__

Lets see, throughout the whole match, i never saw you guys use a d.air approach. I learned from $mac that d.air approach is a pretty good option.

I'm not saying that your approaches were bad, they were actually very good. The d.air is just another tool you can have.

__

I personally think you guys pills tooooo much. But i say that cause i normally get punished when I get pill happy, so I dont use alot myself.

You guys were doing a good job of covering yourself while pilling. Just be weary against pilling so much against other characters.

__

BRWN needs to work on that recovery D:. You just werent getting the most out of it.

IMO, it's better to tornado first then cape. Both of you guys did a good job of saving your double jump though ( i need to work on that myself ).

But both of you guys can work on your tornado height. Nether one of you got good height from your tornado, and that crushes your recovery.

I really dont have anything negative to say, just figured i'd give you some things to think about like you asked. D:

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
1 being the worst and 10 being the best and if you don't want to you don't have to give us a number it's just a suggestion

HoshiPuri

Smash Journeyman
I'd give you a 7/10

Most of the stuff are getting better at recovering and grabbing more. Dogy Samich covered a lot of the things I was going to say. So listen to him *laughs*

Great Dr. Marios!

G-Ron

Smash Apprentice
your doc is better than mines *sigh* i havent got the combos and grabs down yet.

But the only thing i would say to improve on is to dont just use your pills to spam, use them as set ups for other moves

Onifrio

Smash Journeyman
Your doc's are good but there are some things that you can work on. One thing i noticed especially in the black mario was how often the dash attack was used. Thats like being asked to be shield grabbed. Mix up your approaches and grab when you can.

Top Bottom