• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rat and Tink Present: A Tink and Rat Tournament Production

Kels88

Smash Lord
who all is riding with me to this>? cary wants to go, so tryin to make plans with him involved....lmk asap!!

is any1 coming juss for singles later? jw.....wouldnt it make more sense to have the special event last, specially if we want to put in alot more rounds and stuff......other way were gonna get limited possssssible.....idk....lmk what u think ratamus!
come grab me

Rat

Smash Lord
I'm on fb now so i'll try to get you on that chat there wayne

everyone else can talk to me on fb too.

nick kooy (calvin alum)

Rat

Smash Lord
yeah, this was a very low turn-out (as to be expected.) We have ~10 people. But there were some damn intense sets.

FFA - didn't happen.
Single - 10 entrants

1. Kels (surprise)
2. Tink
3. Rat
4. John!
5. Vro
5. ???
after this point I'm don't remember We ran this very low tech -paper. Other's there
Ballin, Hore, Gem, Afrobandit, Mars

Anyways, pretty much all of my sets today were awesome. Especially the Semi's of Tink vs Me. (Loser's Finals was me getting destroyed.)

I wish whenever me and tink fight it would get recorded because they are so intense.
Game 5 was just ridiculous. We were both on Last stock, and had like 10 dragonballz moments. So awesome.

ORLY

Smash Master
so much purpleeee

sadly true, juggledude! but i'm hoping that it happens as a side event on the 4th

Top Bottom