• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Randomly giving away brawl stickers~

aish

Smash Journeyman
Or just smash stickers..to a random few that says they want one, or two, or three xD to just spread some around out there :3 (unless you're from my area no you don't qualify D8)

Not all chars are there, a link was drawn too but I ended up not liking it xD

Also their size is small enough where it can fit in the middle of your gc controller(that's their main purpose xD). Or you can stick them on your wii 8D or..anything xD

I'll also be making them into pins :3

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Those are adorable! good work on them :)

Edit: oh I just read it agian, youre giving them away? May I have one?

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
UWAAAH?! SRSLY?

-will help advertise yer stickers on DA...in a very caps lock filled journal-

Skrlx

Smash Champion
haha i like the Yoshi one.

Where's Luigi? did someone forget about LUIGI again!??!? ;-;

I'd like a yellow Yoshi :)

aish

Smash Journeyman
Thank youu 8D
It's because i'm already sending a few out so why not send another random few out as I don't think there's THAT many people that would actually want one xD stickers are pretty light too :3

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Wait, you're giving these away for free now vania? T_T

fffffffffffffffffff. XD

aish

Smash Journeyman
Only to few people like 3 8D and others that i know. you can get 1 for free vic and rest you buy 8D! like a promotion of my stickerss which will turn into pins for anime expo when i go 8D -so excited-

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Are you bringing a lot to SK Vania? T_T

Wait, can you just print them off whenever? I can just pop by your house whenever and get a bunch O:<

aish

Smash Journeyman
Yes i'm bringing alot xD

Added in link, will be adding in roy and ike too soon

I would sell them here but i dont see alot of people having paypal xD so giving only sending a few out, only taking 1 more person to send it to for free. I plan to sell them at Anime Expo as stickers and pins~

haloman800

Smash Apprentice
May you please mail me a dark Meta Knight, Blue Kirby, and Purple Dedede, or if just one, the dark MK? I'll PayPal you the cost of the postage stamp.

If you will do it, please PM me and I'll send you my address and PayPal you whatever it costs to mail.

Thanks~

aish

Smash Journeyman
Well I've already done the free give away so it would 25 cents each sticker and 1 dollar for postage :'3 I don't have a dedede one done yet xD

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
aaaaaaaaaaaah. People who haven't gotten this yet should get it! They're so cute xD

Top Bottom