• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rancho Cucamonga Tournament 3/17/07

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
JTB- it was a nice match, i should of stick with samus tho, freakin cheater, went straight to mute city after i killed your sheik. . . :/ it was all a close match. If only i'd wd instead of a dodge, the outcome could of "could have" been different :] nice match with loki, you got lucky!

-i "think" i can beat/handle your jiggs, i think! k so don't start yelling at me. I still hate you for that mute city tho, homo.

Luigi- you were good, could of been better if you weren't my 1st match of the day, period! Didnt get any good practice in, nice warm up for me tho. I shouldnt of kiiled myself with fox at the end, it was pretty fun. But o well, it's not a big deal. . .

6th- you could of taken the prize :] haha

and the other guy i played- you got *****! not once, but twiceeeee! ooooOo jk jk :]

3 matches, thaat's pretty sweeeet. i should of placed higher :[ 7 or 9, freakin got 17 cuzz i had to play luigi and JTB, F you guys :p jk you know what, im complaining to much, F this, F the brackets, and "F" smash. i'm retiring.

6th Sense

Smash Lord
Nate- You did like uber good today. A bit surprised... You're Sheik's a lot better from last time I played it. D-tilt KWTF!? Imma get you next time though. And you know it's true! >_>

Mr P- Remember when I four stocked you in the C. Falcon ditto? ;) We need to play more though. Fun Matches. Great Ness btw.

Headache!?!?!?!? Don't fall through the middle of Pokemon Stadium anymore. That's not cool at all.
Lots of fun today though. Hope another one comes soon.
ROFL DEREK SENT ME THAT VIDEO!! IT WAS TOO FUNNY!! BUT I DONT EVEN WANNA TALK ABOUT TODAY....:urg: and why i didnt go....

I like how your Boozer Dashdances!! it looks cooooollllllll

Lit

Smash Ace
i know i could of got higher... all my characters today were to broken to play with.. the day before i usted to many people to try to set myself to one person and that just ended up in a diaster.... but its cool im not trippen bec i know i can do better.....but it doesnt matter.... all i know is i can do better.... just catch me at the next one and ill open your eyes....

Lit

Smash Ace
and btw.......... 6th i have no more respect for your parents anymore.. they always be playin u *****... i mean wat the fuc man..... u parents treat u like u are in jail or sumthin.....

$ick

Smash Lord
Lol I love the placement of all those kids claiming they're gonna win. Glad to hear you won against Loki Ryan, kid is good huh? A lot more people went then I thought... :(

Oh and JTB for #1 in rancho rankings. heh

Lokii

Smash Cadet
lol $ick it was the lamest thing JTB counter picked brinster and i fell through the crack in the level at like 6 percent dmg

...cost me the set. gg lol

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
Lol I love the placement of all those kids claiming they're gonna win. Glad to hear you won against Loki Ryan, kid is good huh? A lot more people went then I thought... :(

Oh and JTB for #1 in rancho rankings. heh

Hey, i know! If those ppl didn't show up, shoot, i could of bought a wii!

Ryan, rematch ahora!!
asap!

Wreckless for #1 in Upland :]

Tim Chaos

Smash Rookie
pshh i totally woulda took 1st...

if i was really good and better than the rest of you....

fer sure.

6th Sense

Smash Lord
I know! I was just playing around tho, hmm maybee :] If only those ppl didnt show up, i could of bought a wii!

Ryan, a remacth ahora! Asap!

Wreckless for #1 in Upland.
Wreckless IS #1 in Upland!! Must play you Ryan!! Sounds like you got more skillllzzzzzzzzz!! Us little high schooooollllers have spring break next week!! You should play with us..unless i get put on punishment...for somethin'..:urg::) :laugh: :chuckle:

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
w00t! If Wreckless is #1 in Upland I wanna be #1 in Ontario.
But if there are good players here, Let's do a tourny to see who really is #1 in Ontario. :0

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
LOL....yeah i was kinda wondering...how did i get 9th and nate get 13th 0.O...maybe i beat someone who beat him???? o well....lol...and ill take on anyone but Jay :D...and nate...dont even trip..simple mistake 0.o? ill admit YOU WON...so CHILL :D

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
lol fabian joseph r was davids cousin che he doesnt really play it was his first tourney lol

Lit

Smash Ace
yeah a for next week lets get somthing started so we can have somthing to do over spring break bec s.u.n wants a challenge when we are off of school next week... so anyone got any ideas....

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
LOL....yeah i was kinda wondering...how did i get 9th and nate get 13th 0.O...maybe i beat someone who beat him???? o well....lol...and ill take on anyone but Jay :D...and nate...dont even trip..simple mistake 0.o? ill admit YOU WON...so CHILL :D
DONT TELL ME NOT TO TRIP
naw jk, they just put that u beat me in losers, but whatever. It was just like "wtf?!" at first.

Lit

Smash Ace
Ummmm.....someone host a tournament? Like....headache...have a tourney in your back yard or something
um how are u going to be able to host a tournment in my backyard????? um if the S.U.N has any tourneys its not going to be at my house....

Lit

Smash Ace
um yeah ok..... i guess so wats everyone doin over spring break hit me or the rest of sun in the spring break thread.... its bout to be hot...

Top Bottom