• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rancho Cucamonga Tournament 3/17/07

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
Ill be taking the Grand Prize :D and then go to Gamecrazy and buy a Nintendo Wii :]

Hey $ick, who's the best in H-Town Heroes?

and stop spamming our banner everywhere, only i can do that. You don't have to do it everytime you comment..

And no wayyyyyyy, never seen a baby doing that b4 =O

and stop inviting ppl to my HOUSE!!! or i tell your mommy what you did last night ^_^ ooOOoOOOoOO jk, but seriously stop. Only 3 ppl can come and maybe some exceptions. You don't consider/respect other ppl's boundaries or being considerate to the fact that my mom doesn't like alot of ppl being in the house especially being there late. I don't think you knew that, but i'm informing you right now so don't complain what so ever. I'm not mad or anything and don't cuss back cuzz i JUST GOT YOU IN CHECK MODE OoOoOoOoOo, you needa work on that :]

$ick

Smash Lord
lol you got this Wreckless, which character is yours on that sig? I dunno which one of us is the best in the crew. We all have different strengths. And is this tourny gonna use Neal's program thingie? If not, ya should. :)

LieutenantSerg

Smash Lord
=]]you n00bs!! I'll beeee taakkiiinggg that grand priiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizzzzzzEEEEE!!!!!

Lets just go to Brian's house instead since his Mom seems to be pretty chill!!

H-Town Heroes vs. Str8 ^ CrEw BaTTle!!!

Wreckless is Samus...
Crew battle man we need to get mike and joe to go this! lol

$ick

Smash Lord
All you Sergio, I almost promise you they won't be able to go. But feel free to try. And lol Ryan you don't even know what you're talking about.. heh

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Haha, I know I would lose that one :p

Lit

Smash Ace
what time do you think it will be over and wat are we gonna do after ....wreckless, 6th and jtb?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Study >_>

I'll be free after next Tueday for two weeks.

Lit

Smash Ace
awww man i know that sucks when i try to study i just fall asleep unless i listen to some music to keep me awake........ the only thing i can study while having having fun is smash....

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
jagging makes me stay awake ^_^ hahaha im just kiddinggg! That was tooooo bold. . . . . . . . . .anyways yea JTB got this, i mean i suck big time at smash.

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
I wanna go, but I dont get it, is it only singles? Thats kinda lame. Still, including me, I think I have 3 bodies that can make it

$ick

Smash Lord
Ya the fact that there are no doubles does suck but oh well. lol didn't know jtb was in a crew, esp this one with all the cockyness..

6th Sense

Smash Lord
Nasty Nate- its only singles, single round, and a loosers bracket...thats it no doubles =/

Will there be laggy TV's I need an ANSWER!! I hate laggy TV's!! I can bring mine if thats the case...... along with my cube and memory card......and disc

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I hope theres lots of AC tommorow, if its hot in Riverside now, its going to be even hotter in Rancho >_<

$ick

Smash Lord
Ya I think I'm gonna bail out too... No mm's allowed and no one too great to play, and I can play Ryan all the time.. lol.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
But its $50 for you most likely

$ick

Smash Lord
What's the venue look like? I guess I'll just go.. 45 mins for just one singles kinda isn't too cool but oh well I guess. Hopefully there is ac heh.

[Deuce]

Smash Journeyman
IM goin but i forgot to send an email **** i dont think 64 spots will be fully filled though ill just do a walk in

Top Bottom