• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rancho Cucamonga Smash Tournament

smashblu

Smash Cadet
We're trying to organize a Brawl tourney in Rancho. Reply if you're interested, we're shooting for next Saturday (12/5). We need at least 20 people. It's going to be on Milliken and Baseline, near the 210 fwy. Please respond, if possible I'd like this to be a regular thing.

From below:

Hey guys, sorry I wasn't able to put it together this weekend, I want to try for Dec. 5th. To answer a couple questions, I would like to do doubles and singles and it's at my house. Also it's Rancho in So Cal. Let me know if you're in! If you have any questions, email me: smashblu@gmail.com.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
hey ill actually be home that weekend

oiMrXio

Smash Cadet
I can use the cash too. Jason if you wanna do doubles that badly we can make monies together <3 <3 <3
Wow nate.... WOW

So you go to a Brawl tournament... a BRAWL tournament, and you don't even ask for me to be your doubles partner first?

WOW

I don't love you anymore :(

smashblu

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, sorry I wasn't able to put it together this weekend, I want to try for Dec. 5th. To answer a couple questions, I would like to do doubles and singles and it's at my house. Also it's Rancho in So Cal. Let me know if you're in! If you have any questions, email me: smashblu@gmail.com.

Top Bottom