• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ranbat monthlies SC 8/14/2010

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
This is an actual chance for sc to have a consistent tournament home.

location: Booker Washington Cultural Art Center (located off of W.Beltline Blvd)
2611 Grant St. Columbia, SC 29203

If lost or need info yall can call me at (804)-484-5904

Please show your support sc.

Bring your own setups/ Tv's, gamecube, memory card, controllers

Okay Registration begins at 10:15 I want to start the tourney at 11:20 am. Rules are the same as always

Neutral stages-Yoshi Story, Final Destination, Dream Land 64, Battle Field, Fountain of Dreams,

Counter pick (only) stages- Congo Jungle 64, Brinstar, Rainbow Cruise. Pokemon Stadium

*No modified controller ish.
* 4 stock min time limit
*no wobbling, or stalling of the match.
*Blind picks can be called
*Players may ban one stage each.
*BYOC
*Regular matches will be best of 3. Finals best of 5.
*David's rule is in effect unless both players dont mind going to the stage.
*looser of fist match may Pick either to Choose the next stage first, then pick his character or Have the winner of the first match choose his character first. and stage set to random.

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
i understand its short notice. I'd be happy if people just show up for a smashfest. This would just enable us to get peeps intrested again. Then over time we could grow to a tournament. I still fill bad about the turnout at scka's tourney. He like many others should be able to return to sc and have a decent scene. Lol it felt a lil bad that there was more peeps for ga and nc than sc. I was very gratefull for their support.

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
I don't know if they will or will not have extra tv's. I do know they have to be out by 5pm so they want as many setups for their tourney as possible

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
sorry for the lateness. But the word is in. You can bring your own setup. Its fine for you to play on your stuff. no worries. You just have to bring your own complete setup. I hopes people comeout.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Ummm I might can make it out, man, I am on my wack-*** diet, the one where I only eat 500 calories a day of very specific **** at specific times, so it's hard for me to travel for the next two and a half weeks...

Is this Keon/Zack/etc that is hosting this?

Edit : for those who came to my tournaments - that means "loud black guilty gear players" xD

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
Ummm I might can make it out, man, I am on my wack-*** diet, the one where I only eat 500 calories a day of very specific **** at specific times, so it's hard for me to travel for the next two and a half weeks...

Is this Keon/Zack/etc that is hosting this?

Edit : for those who came to my tournaments - that means "loud black guilty gear players" xD
Lol yeah this is there hosting.

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
argh man. i though you knew. I was already going to animazment. I did get to play smash up there it was pretty fun.

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
@ snap. Defintely man. Nice and i had alot fun playing yall. And that rave was epic. Especially that after party.

TRC keep at it man. You'll be healthier you in no time.

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
the next ranbat will be out in about to weeks. come out if ya can. maybe we could do like a lil 3 to 5 dollar tourney.

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
word it'd be awwsome to play you again TRC sensei . I hope Snap is able to come too. his peach is definitely growing.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
If I was in SC I would go with Austin. FACFYF^&FTYUGVUII&YTFVY^UT&*R&VTF^&IXSU%TCRFYGYSEDRHXTJFCESYZRDHXGYTK*^%^$^%*&((HIOGT&*OIU FACK I WANNA GO.

edit: Red Marf is goin? LMAO

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I'm dragging him to it even if he doesn't want to, and the first person to make fun of him is gonna get choked by 2 controllers (mine and his) <3

I mean come on guys. It's not like anyone cares about Chillin.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I'm dragging him to it even if he doesn't want to, and the first person to make fun of him is gonna get choked by 2 controllers (mine and his) <3

I mean come on guys. It's not like anyone cares about Chillin.
I'd make fun of him. Not because I care about Chillin, but because I think the story is hilarious, and if people can't laugh at their mistakes, they don't deserve to forget them.

Oh, and I'm also a horrible, terrible person.

Also: I put in my request to be off for this. And since I'm scheduled for 42 hours next week, they better give it to me. So, Raaaape.

Also: I'll take you up on that Teams MM. With whomever I team with.

Top Bottom