• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rahndaym topic (formally gay, then not gay, then re-gay rage)

Isorropia

Smash Apprentice
By the way Unreon, I've said more or less what I've wanted to say, and like techno said, this isn't gonna go anywhere, so I won't really by doing essay-ish responses here anymore. Hate stilted forum/msn conversation about this sorta stuff, prefer to do it in person. >.<

unreon

Smash Ace
Considering the whole topic of "is religion a force for good in the world" it's worth checking out the intelligence squared debate 2009 here.
Yeah, I've been watching all the Intelligence Squared stuff.

Going up against Hitchens and Fry - together!! - is losing by default, imo. The positive side stood not an ounce of chance, especially with such poor logic. Fry and Hitchens speak with such eloquence; I could listen to them reading out tax reforms and give them a standing ovation afterwards..

@Iso: sure thing. Cheers for the discussion mate :)

@Meta: I'm truly glad that you liked the lecture! It's something I think everyone should see, because the implications of it are so profound and just "oh my goodness, I need to take a seat right now" type stuff.

Dedu

Smash Lord
What The Bleep do we know, down the rabbit hole doco >>>>>>>>>>>>> scientific/meta-physics quests. You have to see it to be in awe of the sheer amaziness of the universe. And yourself.

And Hitchens + Fry are awesome. Period. Yes they are the best debaters around at the mo.
Would be great to see them on Insight one day :)

Top Bottom