• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ragnarok regional

Status
Not open for further replies.

VonDarkmoon

Smash Apprentice
Sorry Connor, not my fault the idea for this didn't even come up until like mid december XD

@foot: i'll have to see about Minus, it's mostly gonna depend on people who bring set-ups is gonna be my guess. Hype it and go for it honestly.

Orko

Smash Apprentice
=( Wish I could go. It'd be nice to actually attend a tournament, let alone an awesome one.

joeplicate

Smash Master
sheridan, lemme house with you too? :)

also, nice 3,333!
(i'm fairly close to 4,444!)

does anybody cool wanna team?

VonDarkmoon

Smash Apprentice
Sheridan (if you dont mind me calling you that) i left you a message on AiB asking about your housing possibilities. I would very much appreciate that being responded to when you can. thanks

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I posted in the AIB thread.

I'm officially housing an OR/WA car now. Any of my Norcal Melee peeps are also of course welcome. I probably still have room for another car (Socal Barlw/Melee?), only people I know please.

Joe team with me.

VonDarkmoon

Smash Apprentice
So apparently, this has become a 1 day tournament. We will run dubs and singles on the same day. Arrive at 9 am saturday morning at the venue.

VonDarkmoon

Smash Apprentice
Also, dont quote me on this, with the tourney itself becoming 1 day i believe we're going to do all of the side events on day 2 since we'll probably still have the venue. Don't quote me on that but i was certain someone was going to ask.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Cool man.

Apparently the Oregon car isn't coming anymore, so I still have a bunch of room for anyone else that wants to house with me. I'm Brawl-friendly as long as I know who you are.

pockyD

Smash Legend
what makes this a regional exactly?

i'd probably go regardless. i'd also probably be in if we end up staying at sheridan's and deciding we don't want to wake up for the tournament!!

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
santa rosa's soooooooooo far from life though. =(

worse than concord or antioch.

worst places for tournaments: 1. modesto. 2. sac. 3. santa rosa. LOL
I'm hella laughing at that statement for how horribly true it is, but I'm also crying on the inside because it's only a grim reminder of the fact that I live in an area where smash is almost completely nonexistent. LOL

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Miles you might be able to get a ride from Dajuan.

Boo hoo @ people complaining it's far. I'm driving farther than any of you and providing housing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom