• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Radford's Radically Rad Melee Monthlies: Oct 2nd. You Can Has Livestream.

MinQ

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty sure that are plenty of housing options available, so you won't have to worry about that and everyone's pitching in to help pay for people's gas money. There's no real chance that people will be entering for free, we'll work around that if we have to.

The turnout is looking great and we're sure to have plenty of setups. I'm sure you're still on the fence about going to this vs Sypher's, but I can tell you that the turnout and overall competition here will be much better. Hope to see everyone on Saturday!

DJRome

Smash Hero
idk y u would mention that at all. for the people that actually smash, just normal bizniz. for people from school, give them "matches" from a fake bracket and be done with it.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
oh. Well I hope richmond still comes and brings ppl. This tourney is gonna be pretty good, I feel.

hey ppl. Bring setups. Cuz I want/need friendlies with you all after this tourney. Thanks in advance.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
This is getting wonderfully big.
say it bro
EDIT: if I do come, who will let me sleep on their floor?

FoxLisk

Smash Lord
yo anyone who plans to sleep on my floor, let me know like, by tonight so i can make sure my roommate is cool with it.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
I laughed pretty hard when I saw my name misspelled as Cyrian on the front page. My friend's GF got me a custom made shot glass that was supposed to say Cyrain on it, but they misspelled it that way too. Haha, too good. Also hell yes, Yay is coming.

If anyone wants to claim the floor in my dorm room, speak up before someone else does. My dorm is next to the venue. (You'll have to bring your own sleeping stuff)

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Alright, who's good and wants to teammmmmmm you *****es snatch teammates up pretty quick so I figured I'd throw this out there. <3

BigWenz

Smash Ace
wow this looks like its gettin some serious hype really wish u guys werent 5 hours away from cp but if u get this much hype for the next one, id seriously consider driving UMD crew the 5 hours to this if they want to go

MinQ

Smash Apprentice
wow this looks like its gettin some serious hype really wish u guys werent 5 hours away from cp but if u get this much hype for the next one, id seriously consider driving UMD crew the 5 hours to this if they want to go
You guys should definitely make it to the next big one. :)

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
nc is getting 2 of the top 3, and maybe 3 of the top 5 (or 6 I guess) at this.

just lettin yall know.

I'm tyin for 13th so yall don gotta worry bout me.

rhan

Smash Hero
This region is like an on and off switch...

Tourney annopunced: "Yeah we're coming."

3 days before: "Optional entry fee? Yeah **** naw we ain't coming"

Day of: "Jk be there in 20 minutes."

Sooo who is housing us? need address info.

Also will there be livestream at this?
I can house you. I'm in the Moffett Dorm, room W312. Check the Radford map to see where it is.
http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/2022/radfordtourneymap.jpg

My recording device can't livestream, but there will be youtube with video being uploaded over night, so they'll be online by morning.

Redd has a GameBridge and can livestream it if he's interested.

FoxLisk

Smash Lord
richmond: i am going to call my roommate in a few minutes (im in a meeting atm and can't) and then i will call Poehlcat, who gave me his number, and let him know what's up. otherwise Mahone or someone will house you.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
yes! so hyped for dis :)

Alsooo, we getting hydrated at any time during this?
bringing stuff but not enough to share much :(
From what I remember there's a wholeeeee buncha stuff on campus including Wendy's lol so goood.

I'll be there bright and early setting up. <3

Top Bottom