• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Radford's Radically Rad Melee Monthlies: Oct 2nd. You Can Has Livestream.

rhan

Smash Hero
About the same distance as Toasty's time. Maybe a little more. It's western VA.

FoxLisk

Smash Lord
BREAKING NEWS: Trevor said he's going to try to make this!

Maybe this time he won't change his mind at the last minute!

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I don't know toasty's time.
what is this rhan
EDIT: we can all watch shadow claw together
<3
it comes out that day

rhan

Smash Hero
He said it would be about 5 hours from where ever he's going to be located when he moves back.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Eww.
I'll only go if we can carpool.

EDIT: I'm enthusiastic, but I really don't currently have the resources or ride (for that distance) to get there on my own.

FaceFaceMcFace

Smash Ace
VA beach is definitely pretty far, and hopefully we'll have housing for you guys if you come.

While not so great I can house one person. They'll have to provide their own sleeping bag/bedding etc. though. Otherwise they'll be on hard tile floor with nothinnng.

Tooastyyy. This building has microwaves. I want nachos. Please come.

FoxLisk

Smash Lord
if my roommate doesn't mind, i could house like... a bunch of people theoretically. i have a lot of ill-used space in my apartment on which one could easily put a sleeping bag and catch a few Zs.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
since i personally can't go to the tournament on the 9th in NC (fall break), i'm really i'm gonna go to this. two oos tourneys in 3 weeks is sorta much, but i think i'll be able to swing it.

dunno how many i'll have in my car. right now its lookin like it'll probably be at least me and sneak. i'll work towards getting a full car at least from NC.

Talked to my roommate and he's chill if I/we house someone. I think we only have enough room for 1.

FoxLisk

Smash Lord
@TrueDarkness

that sounds awesome. Maria said she and Yay are looking into coming, I don't know where you guys live relative to each other but maybe you all could carpool or something? Or else just bring more of NC :)

I'm getting so hype about this tourney, haha, I did not expect this kind of turnout to be interested!

Good **** Face! This is gonna be an amazing start to radford monthlies.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
coming to greensboro would be on the way for them, so that wouldn't be a problem if they wanted to come.

still need to think about whether my '94 buick will want to deal with the mountains though...

FaceFaceMcFace

Smash Ace
I didn't expect this interest either. HYYYYYPE.

By the way, I should note that me and UsurperKingZant's dorms are right next to each other. So if a car of 2 people comes we could house you guys separately.

I really hope you can make it TrueDarkness. We need your ganolytical ways.

FaceFaceMcFace

Smash Ace
If you're worried about mountains TrueDarkness, I don't think they'd really be a problem if you take 81. If you take VA-8 however, I can understand your concerns. I will say though that my '98 Plymouth neon has handled that road just fine for years.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
ugh my garmin has led me through the 8 far too many times. never in my buick though. and yeah, i'll probably take like the 220->77->81 or something along those lines.

ah, highways.

HYYYPEEEEEEE OOS AT THIS SHIZZZZZZZZ

DJRome

Smash Hero
yeah, im wanting to go chris, but ive realized that this + gas for to6 is likely too much for me to handle esp if i do doubles at both

Mahone

Smash Champion
no! this is anti-hype.

Mabye all of the local people attending can pay like 5 bucks and then we can pay for oos people's gas?
Just for the first one, so it can be super hype

Either way, I'll donate 5 bucks to see you come up here, i never got to play you in friendlies.

krnred225

Smash Journeyman
no! this is anti-hype.

Mabye all of the local people attending can pay like 5 bucks and then we can pay for oos people's gas?

Either way, I'll donate 5 bucks to see you come up here, i never got to play you in friendlies.
ye dude.

10shoryukens

FaceFaceMcFace

Smash Ace
no! this is anti-hype.

I am willing to donate some gas money as well.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
heeeey more of Va Should come to this.

I'm workin hard to get a full car. Every donation is appreciated, and I'm pretty sure it'll work out so I can get at least 4 peple here.

so VA, come out to this. NC came heavy to our tourney, now show us what your scene is capable of.

LAST WEEK LETS GOOOOOO

rhan

Smash Hero
Tell them: **** that ****. It's about a 8 maybe 10 hour drive from NC. And a 5 hour drive from East SoVA.

They got no johns if they don't present themselves.

MinQ

Smash Apprentice
Someone's already hosting a small tournament in NoVA. It's likely that people from NoVA will go to that.

rhan

Smash Hero
That's dumb. I hate tourneys that are on the same day...

Also Shaeman's going. Get hype.

Top Bottom