• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Racine, WI Real $125 Bonus M.P.S Tournament 04/14/07!!!

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
I want to plan it for next weekend...so everyone will know in advance. So how bout next week Saturday at 6pm til whenever?

I am free this weekend at the same time, but I'm not sure if everyone else will be available too.

Tongji

Smash Journeyman
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!! :( I just realized that this turny is held on this tuseday!!!!!:( ahhh I cannot make it!!!!! Ill be in school!!!!:urg: :urg: Im really sorry guys:( i guess I cannot make it.

Tapion013

Smash Lord
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!! :( I just realized that this turny is held on this tuseday!!!!!:( ahhh I cannot make it!!!!! Ill be in school!!!!:urg: :urg: Im really sorry guys:( i guess I cannot make it.
March 14th is a Wednesday, and you are aware that this tournament is being held on APRIL 14th (which is a saturday) right?

Quaz

Smash Master
he didn't do it that night, he did it a couple nights before

but when I was there he had completely bought a new one ^^ so all was well

webster your friends talk a lot of **** lol

Sheik_the_Geek

Smash Journeyman
he didn't do it that night, he did it a couple nights before

but when I was there he had completely bought a new one ^^ so all was well

webster your friends talk a lot of **** lol
Oh, well since he got a new one no worries then...I gotta get some practice in when i stop being so lazy

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Okay this tournament is coming up faster than I expected. I wanna hold another Smash gathering at my crib on March 31st. We have a Madden 2007 tournament at Game Crazy (in Racine) that day so I'll have to schedule it for later on that evening!

Start time - around 6pm, anyone interested on comin over and hanging out? I'll provide housing again. We also could have a little $5 tournament too!

People post up!!!

Sheik_the_Geek

Smash Journeyman
Okay this tournament is coming up faster than I expected. I wanna hold another Smash gathering at my crib on March 31st. We have a Madden 2007 tournament at Game Crazy (in Racine) that day so I'll have to schedule it for later on that evening!

Start time - around 6pm, anyone interested on comin over and hanging out? I'll provide housing again. We also could have a little $5 tournament too!

People post up!!!
Ill probably stop by, if I remember this time.

no. 1 smash daddy

Smash Ace

People post up!!!
is it a a smash tournament?

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Okay, I believe that it's really winding down to a couple of weeks before this awesome tournament happens. I do hope everyone is still planning on showing up!

Looks like, we also have some killer tournaments in store for everyone else in the months to come...hosted by Sheik! I will do what I can to help him out as well.

"I'll be nice for a change to be an attendee for once!"....LOL! :chuckle:

Sheik_the_Geek

Smash Journeyman
Okay, I believe that it's really winding down to a couple of weeks before this awesome tournament happens. I do hope everyone is still planning on showing up!

Looks like, we also have some killer tournaments in store for everyone else in the months to come...hosted by Sheik! I will do what I can to help him out as well.

"I'll be nice for a change to be an attendee for once!"....LOL! :chuckle:
Well, any help woul be greatly appreciated...I just hope these tournaments continue to daw in more people as time goes on.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Everyone:

www.youtube.com/devildigimon

The future of Fighting Video Gaming Footage!!!

With the tournament being a two weeks away, I will be having Smash at my house on the following:

Tomorrow: Saturday March 31st @ 7:30pm
Sunday: April 1st @ 1AM
Saturday: April 7th @ 7:30pm (But we may just be playing the new Naruto Game all day...lol)
Sunday: April 8th @ Odiez Sport Zone @ Noon (mini tournament). Sheik please let Odie know about this. Thanks hella!

I will be recording matches and putting them on my site!!!

Thanks everyone for being so awesome!!!

And to my new digital camera...:chuckle: !!!

Sheik_the_Geek

Smash Journeyman
Everyone:

www.youtube.com/devildigimon

The future of Fighting Video Gaming Footage!!!

With the tournament being a two weeks away, I will be having Smash at my house on the following:

Tomorrow: Saturday March 31st @ 7:30pm
Sunday: April 1st @ 1AM
Saturday: April 7th @ 7:30pm (But we may just be playing the new Naruto Game all day...lol)
Sunday: April 8th @ Odiez Sport Zone @ Noon (mini tournament). Sheik please let Odie know about this. Thanks hella!

I will be recording matches and putting them on my site!!!

Thanks everyone for being so awesome!!!

And to my new digital camera...:chuckle: !!!
Ill try and make it all those days, but they finally got me working again on teh weekends so ill be there late...and i should be stopping by later today, I think.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Ill try and make it all those days, but they finally got me working again on teh weekends so ill be there late...and i should be stopping by later today, I think.
Sheik: BTW, I'm sorry about not being able to give you a call this morning. I actually had to work and I spent **** near all day trying to figure out how to upload vid from my cam.

But it all paid off, and after hanging out at the mall I should be free for some smash tonight!

Sheik_the_Geek

Smash Journeyman
Sheik: BTW, I'm sorry about not being able to give you a call this morning. I actually had to work and I spent **** near all day trying to figure out how to upload vid from my cam.

But it all paid off, and after hanging out at the mall I should be free for some smash tonight!
Ouch, well in any case...I should be able to stop by after Smackdown.

CaptainAwesome

Smash Ace
Is there a teams tournament for this? I looked in the 1st post, but I might just be an idiot.

Either way, I think Mendoza and I will try to make this.

Oh yeah, does Ganon count as low tier yet? I mean, he's really bad...

Tapion013

Smash Lord
I doubt we'll have time for teams because webster and odiez don't get there until about noon, and we only have until 6.

Ganon does not count as low tier, sorry.

Sheik_the_Geek

Smash Journeyman
www.youtube.com/devildigimon ---- > there's more vids now and scrubtastic SSBM too.

Why the hell can't I play well against Samus?:dizzy:
samus is pretty easy as long as you dont try rushing her all the time. wait for an attack of hers to miss or make her come at you, but thats assuming yournot using a character that already faster than her...then you can just zerg her.

Sheik_the_Geek

Smash Journeyman
I apologize in advance for the double post, but I feel its needed to remind everyone we're 1 week away from a major tournament...and possibly get some last minute people to attend.

I hope everyone is practicing hard this week, so far we have an estimated 20-30 people showing up.

Top Bottom