• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Race mixing: good, bad, or in-between?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RepStar

Banned via Warnings
Switch FC
SW-5945-3794-8387
I care because I would generally prefer if people weren't stupid.

What relevance is there in how it began?
Why is "how it began" worth preserving?
Justify the assertion that humans are "supposed" to do anything.

And since you clearly don't know what the naturalistic or genetic fallacy is, read:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_fallacy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalistic_fallacy

Of course I know you won't read them, and if you do, you won't make a genuine attempt at understanding them, because you very clearly have no interest in actually understanding anything.

What aspect of reality reinforces your position? Be specific. Because counterexamples/counterarguments are plentiful.

Nature permits "race" mixing: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybrid_(biology)
Racial purity is a detriment to the survivability of a population: https://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/article/conservation_04

Of course you ignored those the first time, much to no one's surprise, and you're going to ignore them again.

Please provide an example of me proffering "things other people say from their ****ed up minds" as evidence.

Demonstrate your claims. Provide evidence that nobody wants to have law and order and people generally promote widespread unihibited hedonism in the name of freedom.

Please provide a single example of anyone in this thread eschewing ethics and advocating for ****ing goats.

Well, you brought it up, so........... I mean, you.

And yet you can't back any of it up. Why would you maintain a position that you're completely unable to defend?

You want different races to co-exist, but just not to ever interact with each other romantically or sexually. How enlightened.

Are you even reading your own posts?
Are you?
"You want different races to co-exist, but just not to ever interact with each other romantically or sexually. How enlightened."

Like i said, and point proven- **** ethics. You cant handle being around others without mixing and blurring the lines, disrespecting their racial values and morals all in the name of your [content redacted] and oh "love" riiight because you couldnt find anyone amongst your own that was adequate for your [content redacted]- i mean, intimacy.

You really suck at debating, you cant even answer questions and every response is a emotional roller-coaster with ad-hominems. Youre not as bright as the big words you use but, thats ok cupcake. Your cycles almost over. Bye bye.

I sincerely believe you people arent getting your thoughts from your own mind and are just programmed by the status-quo of society and what everyone else thinks within the boundaries of political correctness. Liberalism manipulates people by tugging at their emotions. What can be considered good doesnt make it right. You ppl arent right. I notice something on forums and its that people hate to not be agreed with because of some false sense of acceptance. Well actually thats just IN GENERAL. SMFH.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
I sincerely believe you people arent getting your thoughts from your own mind and are just programmed by the status-quo of society and what everyone else thinks within the boundaries of political correctness. Liberalism manipulates people by tugging at their emotions. What can be considered good doesnt make it right. You ppl arent right. I notice something on forums and its that people hate to not be agreed with because of some false sense of acceptance. Well actually thats just IN GENERAL. SMFH.
The same can be said of many African American families, truthfully. For literal centuries Africans were enslaved and then forcefully bred with slave owners. In the 19th century it became a very contentious issue in black families to not further perpetuate the dilution of their blood because simply looking in the mirror was a slap in the face reminding themselves they'd been... lightened.

That mentality is still somewhat prevalent in black communities, unfortunately. But it is an emotional response at this point. You can't undo generations of forced race mixing. At this point in time now that slavery is over and despite continued examples of Racism, the only logical course of action is to simply let nature take its course.

And by that I mean let your genes decide. Our genes predispose us to whom we are attracted. Only social norms are at play when we consciously decide to eschew specific ethnicities in favor of our own.

In general, and to be fair, It's not that uncommon for older people to feel safer seeing their children marry and breed with others they would approve of. It's kinda the backbone of parenting. But as the world evolves so too do such social barriers die out, leading to more interracial mixes. It's not a bad thing, but people are free to live how they want mixing or no.

Lastly everyone, let's not forget that attacking each other personally is unacceptable. Refrain from improper debate technique and cite accordingly. And use edit instead of double posting.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Conclusion: "i dont know, just ask a scientist because, im just repeating what i read in a book".

K thanks.
You know you’re a special kind of crazy When your saying that you shouldn’t trust the information you read in a freakin college textbook.

Are you?
"You want different races to co-exist, but just not to ever interact with each other romantically or sexually. How enlightened."

Like i said, and point proven- **** ethics. You cant handle being around others without mixing and blurring the lines, disrespecting their racial values and morals all in the name of your horny wet hole and oh "love" riiight because you couldnt find anyone amongst your own that was adequate for you sexual fetish- i mean, intimacy.

You really suck at debating, you cant even answer questions and every response is a emotional roller-coaster with ad-hominems. Youre not as bright as the big words you use but, thats ok cupcake. Your cycles almost over. Bye bye.

It’s almost like this guy is that twitter robot people programmed to be racist. Because this feels like randomly generated hate speech.

Either that or you were ****ed over by everyone on the planet so like a super villain you seek to take vengeance out on the entire planet.

Also. Liberalism is at this point almost objectively the hero of this narrative. Every week Conservatives put out more and more nationalistic BS that threatens to destroy our environment, our relationships with the rest of the world, and the lives of almost every minority group. Sure. Question everything. Make sure you are informed. But you’re a special kind of ignorant if you think liberals are the bad guys right now.

Last edited:

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
-_-

Again, attacking the poster is not gonna fly. Calling them names (crazy in this case) etc is classified as ad hom and poor form. Instead we'd demonstrate why his stance is incorrect. Infractions will follow after this point. Debate civilly or don't post. Thank you.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I'm half hispanic and half white. I don't know if you know, but Hispanics are a mixture between Spaniards and Native Americans, so I'm less than a quarter Native American. I did a DNA test a few months ago, and I found out I was:

44% percent British

17% percent French

15% percent Native American

14% percent Spanish

10% Italian

1% percent Irish/Scottish

1% percent Jewish

2% percent North African

1% percent South African

1% percent West Asian

1% percent Central Asian

1% percent South Native American

1% percent Russian

And I am proud to be of mixed race descent. We are all humans, and we should respect each other as such.

Last edited:

Whia

Smash Apprentice
Are you?

Like i said, and point proven- **** ethics.
Please explain how you concluded what I said in any way implies advocating eschewing ethics.

You cant handle being around others without mixing and blurring the lines, disrespecting their racial values and morals all in the name of your [content redacted]
If people have stupid values, they don't deserve respect. You're not automatically owed respect simply by virtue of opening your mouth.

You really suck at debating
The irony

you cant even answer questions
Which question(s) of yours did I not answer?

On the contrary, the questions you've avoided are approaching double digits. I'm gonna go ahead and re-post them all now.

• What relevance is there in how it began?
• Why is "how it began" worth preserving?
• Justify the assertion that humans are "supposed" to do anything.
• What aspect of reality supports your position?
• What about the things that contradict your position: (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybrid_(biology) / https://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/article/conservation_04)
• Please provide an example of me proffering "things other people say from their ****ed up minds" as evidence.
• Provide evidence that nobody wants to have law and order and people generally promote widespread unihibited hedonism in the name of freedom.
• Please provide a single example of anyone in this thread eschewing ethics and advocating for ****ing goats.
• Why is the distinction of race particularly noteworthy? Why not segregate by hair colour or eye colour or height or muscle mass? All these things, to varying degrees, have a genetic component. Why distinguish based on race but nothing else?

and every response is a emotional roller-coaster with ad-hominems.
Provide a single example of me being overly emotive.

And you don't know what an ad-hominem is. Calling you a moron is not an ad-hominem. Ad-hom are different from insults; an ad-hom isn't just an insult, it's when you use an insult as a premise in your argument. I didn't base any argument on the fact that you're a moron. You just happen to be one and I pointed that out, but the substance of my argument remains unchanged even with the insult(s) removed.

Youre not as bright as the big words you use but, thats ok cupcake. Your cycles almost over. Bye bye.
You know everyone can see through your posturing right?

See, this^ is an ad-hominem. You're attacking someone's character (i.e. "You're a liberal/you're a sheep/you're being emotional" etc) as an excuse to dismiss their arguments and reject their conclusions.

You ought to look up psychological projection, because your post is overflowing with it. "Your responses are emotional roller coasters" he says, while accusing people here of wanting to **** goats.

Edit: Just noticed this nitwit got banned. That's no fun. Unban him so we can continue watching him embarrass himself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom