• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Race mixing: good, bad, or in-between?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I’m curious to hear people’s opinions on this subject. My experiences when reading about differing opinions are largely positive or negative depending on the political spectrum.

Positive outlook
  • it’s the future of the human race
  • It will lead to a one world race
  • Will eliminate racism
  • Multiculturalism/globalism
  • Result are people who look at things from different cultural perspectives
  • Enriches stagnant and close-minded societies
  • Stronger genes

Negative Outlook
  • Will promote/encourage racism
  • Lack of cultural identity/split cultural identity
  • Extinction of individual racial identities
  • Opposite of what humanity has been doing since it became a thing
  • Weaker genes/mixed people are crazy (aka Elliot Rogers syndrome)
What’s your opinion? Do you think it’s good? Or do you think it’s bad? Or perhaps you think it’s good in moderation but has negative aspects of it? I also want to encourage people to speak freely about it and hopefully not feel pressured due to not wanting to be ridiculed/attacked.

Personally, the issue is important to me as my wife is Japanese and I am white. I came from a predominately white Christian family with strong ties to conservative politics and lived in a 90% white neighborhood. Between my wife and I we have a daughter with plans to enlarge our family who obviously our daughter is a mixed white and Japanese.

In Japan, she obviously gets tons of attention from just about anybody and curious people wanting to know what kind of “half” she is. And the amount of times that my wife has gotten “oh she doesn’t look a thing like you!” could fill a book.

We are thinking of moving back to the States some day and where we move to will be heavily affected by this very issue. However, I do understand some people’s misgivings about this issue and have talked in length to them about it - even to some of my old friends and family members.

Anyways, I just wanted to open up a dialogue about it since it think it’s an important issue that will impact future generations.

D

Deleted member

Yes mixed raced marriges are good and are important as well. Until people figure out that there is only one true race, the HUMAN race, there is going to be hell everywhere. People need to realize that while yes, we all look different, and may speak different languages and have different colored skin or like different things, we are all made the same. Get over it!

(Drops the mic)

Last edited by a moderator:

link2702

Smash Champion
I don’t see any real negatives to the mixing of races. A mixing of different genes only helps to build the human immune systems in the long run.

Now, if folks are arguing against mixing of cultures or traditions I can “kinda” see their reasoning, as some might feel their heritage could be lost or diluted from that.

However this doesn’t mean mixing of cultures and traditions can’t happen in a way without destroying one or the other in the process. A lot of cuisine(I mean, I’d consider cuisine a cultural aspect right?) is a good example of this. Plenty of fusion style cuisine exists combining things from multiple cultures, without destroying/pushing out the sources in the process. same with things like art and music.

Of course it’s hard to get into a topic about culture and traditions without religion inevitably dropping into the topic. This is where things get tricky, because some cultural traditions and heritage are so heavily interwoven with their religious beliefs, that you really can’t have one without the other.

as someone who’s atheist, I’m a bit conflicted here; I’d more than welcome the death of all religion as I feel that so many problems throughout history (not all of course, greed and lust for power, as well as some people’s thirst for blood would always exist) could have been avoided if the rabid belief in mystical beings and whose were the “right ones” didn’t exist, but at the same time, these same religious beliefs often helped to shape and define a groups culture as a whole. From everything to their food, to how they dressed, to their artwort. Remove religion from the equation and you very well could completely destroy everything that defines that group.

I guess that is enough rambling by me on it for now. At the end of the day I guess I could say, mixing of race=good, mixing of culture and traditions=it’s complicated.

D

Deleted member

Well I wouldn't even exist if races didn't mix. People have a hard time saying what I am, I've heard various things. White, Hispanic, Native American, Asian etc. Caucasian and Indonesian yes, Native American a bit, but I'm not Hispanic as far as I know. Perhaps people are just bad at telling "race".(I know for certain people on racist forums are, LMFAO. ) But that's recent, most people today wouldn't exist if people didn't mate with different looking people. The way we view race as I've said before is relatively modern after all.

I don't quite understand where the point that we'll all evolve into one race.(Other than that I know I know that some very racist people are afraid the dark skinned people are going to make everyone else dark skinned. LMAO) As I think due to the vast amount of us and the vast amount of traits we have, it'd be very difficult to narrow us all down to a single race. If race is no longer viewed, then that'll be a change of culture, not a change of phylogenetics.

Now mixing culture as previously stated is a different thing entirely. Though I don't see the harm of it if you're close enough to someone to want to get together with them anyway. Though most people around the world as of now are pressured(or forced) to get together strictly within the same culture anyway.

Though I'm sure the decay of culture is of concern too. Though honestly I myself am not concerned with it if it occurs naturally. Culture as generations go by always changes. And I don't think the novelty of superstitions are worth keeping around. As regardless of how far back they go in recent human history, there are ones even older that are mostly lost to time. As will be our current ones, even if we keep superstition as the norm, it will only continue to move forward in different forms. Even if it goes by the same name, chances are its practicality different than it once was. The bible for instance, with time and the culture around it, it has drastically changed. The same could be said for most translations of different culture and language through various lenses.

the.tok

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2767-0503-3415
My opinion is that there is only one race : human. The main difference between human being is more their culture than the color of their skin. Therefore, race mixing is kind of irrelevant to me.

I mean, look at adopted childs. Is a korean clid adopted at birth by a french couple still korean in any way? I don't think so.

I'm probably biaised, being born in France where racism is defined as "believing there are different human races" and the whole american thing of dividing people by the color of their skin is illegal (though there are a few people that are starting to make this change, sadly).

However, I see culture mixing as mainly positive, it has the potential to give childs the opportunity to learn several languages and have more perspective about certain things.

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
I'd say somewhere in-between. Initially, increasing the gene pool and lessening the risk of inbreeding is just overall good.

However, outbreeding does also come with it's risks:

Mixed offspring are more likely to have a variety of medical issues. Sources:

Now, a lot of this can be attributed to societal or structural issues, but not all of it.

That said, the converse is also true. Certain diseases like Sickle cell or breast cancer require both parents to have the gene, so outbreeding significantly reduces the risk of this.

There's also the controversial topic of Eugenics, which while primarily used to push race purity for some reason, would actually HIGHLY encourage race mixing if truly dedicated to bettering the human race (and not just a single subset). To the point it's not even worth doing without it.

Alsyght

Smash Journeyman
It just depends on how you look at it. The mixing of races isn’t inherently good or bad until people get in. America is gonna be a mixed race of people in like 100 years or something. Canada may be included.

But there are people who believe mixed people are better as long as they’re not fully Black. I’m Black, but I’m mixed with Filipino. But then again, I have more Black in me. So where does that leave me?

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I'd say somewhere in-between. Initially, increasing the gene pool and lessening the risk of inbreeding is just overall good.

However, outbreeding does also come with it's risks:

Mixed offspring are more likely to have a variety of medical issues. Sources:

• White-Asian children are twice as likely as Asians to have mental illness.
I have done some reading on this as this is a concern to me considering my daughter is half Caucasian and Japanese and any future children will also be that.

Though, to me at least, that isn’t a deterrent to not have children. If that makes sense. It concerns me but it’s not like “oh, my children may have a mental disorder. We better not have children then...”

COOKRE

Smash Cadet
As far as I know, we're way more mixed already than we think we are, right? There's those DNA tests, and you can see like 70% irish, 20% German, 5% this, etc..
Where does it start, where does it stop? Also, I'd like to think that it shouldn't be a main criteria when finding a life partner. I also believe that, before any global racial homogenity is even remotely witnessable, planet earth might have way different problems first.

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
Race mixing is morally neutral in the abstract. The existence of racism somewhat complicates things, but rather than encouraging people not to mix, I would prefer to encourage people to not be racist. You will never eliminate interbreeding unless you have a homogeneous and closed society, which will also mean your society will become backwards over time (because you are less exposed to innovations from outside your group).

In terms of fitness (the health of offspring), it depends on the environment (if you live in the tropics, lighter skin means more susceptibility to sunburn, so the effects of mixing will vary accordingly), but generally, some mixing is much better than no mixing. Favorable traits develop in different areas, because mutations are random. New, beneficial traits will not filter to other populations except by mixing of those populations.

On the one extreme, 100% mixing, would mean that populations will be no better suited to any one environment. Tibetans and Quechua (Incans) are better able to deal with high altitudes, Inuit and Scandinavians are suited to cold, northerly climates, people from hot desert/tropical regions are better able to deal with the temperature and intense sun, etc. This is a downside, but variation among individuals would still exist and broadly beneficial traits would not be eliminated by any means.

On the other extreme, no mixing can exclude other ethnicities, other regions, etc. eventually it is just inbreeding. I don't think I need to explain why that is bad, much worse than the negatives of extreme mixing.

The difference is that limiting your mate selection to people who are the same ethnic group from the same region is extremely easy for most people. Most people are surrounded by people of the same ethnicity, or at least, have plenty of options. Most people are not close to being the only person of their race or ethnicity in their city or town. Mixing Tibetan and Maasai and Aztec and Irish and Arab and Japanese and Russian, etc. etc. all together means people would have to move from where they are to all new places. A total mixing will not occur because it would require massive population movements. So avoiding the negative outcomes of "too much mixing" requires no effort at all. The chances we'll ever need to worry about too much mixing are practically zero.

RepStar

Banned via Warnings
Switch FC
SW-5945-3794-8387
Bad. Why would you want to aid in the genocide of your own people and, more specifically, your family blood-line. Thats really a big F-you ti your parents, grandparents and, even siblings.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Bad. Why would you want to aid in the genocide of your own people and, more specifically, your family blood-line. Thats really a big F-you ti your parents, grandparents and, even siblings.
If a genocide of a group of people due to race mixing was to happen, it would have to be on a global massive global scale. Conspiracy theories aside, we are nowhere near to that ever happening. People still tend to gravitate to mating with people of their own race and will marry the same person who grew up in thier town. But there are some (like myself) who choose to marry someone they are not racially similar to and decide to procreate. That number, in the grand scheme of things, in miniscule. Using racial mixing to argue a case of racial genocide is nothing but a unhinged conspiracy theory.

I believe that love has no boundaries and trying to control them to keep family bloodlines intact to be ridiculous. However, I agree in regards to a indinegeous tribe in the middle of the ocean who is comprised for 200 some people. Shipping in a bunch of ethnicities to mate with them isn’t a good idea. But that would never happen. So we don’t have to worry about that.

Someone who is Caucasian and someone who is African-American who find love, decide to marry and procreate have nothing to be ashamed of. It’s a beautiful thing.

I do have a serious question since you seem to be the only one here with that opinion:

We are moving back to the States within the year. Would people who share the same opinion as you (or even a more extreme) view us negatively and, in your opinion, is there any possible threat to us; both now or in the future? Are people all bark but no bite? How would you deal with race mixers if you were in power?

Just curious.

Last edited:

RepStar

Banned via Warnings
Switch FC
SW-5945-3794-8387
If a genocide of a group of people due to race mixing was to happen, it would have to be on a global massive global scale. Conspiracy theories aside, we are nowhere near to that ever happening. People still tend to gravitate to mating with people of their own race and will marry the same person who grew up in thier town. But there are some (like myself) who choose to marry someone they are not racially similar to and decide to procreate. That number, in the grand scheme of things, in miniscule. Using racial mixing to argue a case of racial genocide is nothing but a unhinged conspiracy theory.

I believe that love has no boundaries and trying to control them to keep family bloodlines intact to be ridiculous. However, I agree in regards to a indinegeous tribe in the middle of the ocean who is comprised for 200 some people. Shipping in a bunch of ethnicities to mate with them isn’t a good idea. But that would never happen. So we don’t have to worry about that.

Someone who is Caucasian and someone who is African-American who find love, decide to marry and procreate have nothing to be ashamed of. It’s a beautiful thing.

I do have a serious question since you seem to be the only one here with that opinion:

We are moving back to the States within the year. Would people who share the same opinion as you (or even a more extreme) view us negatively and, in your opinion, is there any possible threat to us; both now or in the future? Are people all bark but no bite? How would you deal with race mixers if you were in power?

Just curious.
Dont let emotion cloud your judgement. You obviously disagree because, of the simple-fact that you practice it so you invalidate yourself and just seem biased. I have facts and logic on my side while you have opinions and emotion. You came here with a natural born mate. Nature put it in your face that you arent suppose to mix your seed. Hell, its even in the bible whether youre religious or not that its a sin. Just because genocide isnt on a "massive" scale doesnt mean what your doing is right and that yourr still not contributing. As a person of color, its offensive to see my racial sister with a white person. It speaks volumes of what she thinks of herself and her own kind. Its disrespectful to her father, brother and, most of all herself to not value her genetics enough to want to mix and screw them up. Like i said, just because you do it, doesnt make it right. Right and wrong is beyond emotion. But do what you want i dont care, the only problem i have is when people cant accept what their doing is wrong and move on about it.

If a lioness were to bring a male jaguar back to the group, those lions would kill it. Just because a jaguar and a lioness are both felines doesnt mean theyre supposed to be together.

Last edited:

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
Just gonna step in and say without even reading White Supremacy is unacceptable at Smashboards and will be dealt with swiftly. Ty and continue.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
As a full disclaimer, I'm Jewish and as such the entire argument (and general accusations) of "race-mixing" kind of hits close to home, given it's historical usage as "justification" against us.

That said, this thread does remind me a bit of a joke:

A Jewish man gets into a taxi in Belfast and the driver asks him "So are you Protestant or Catholic?". The man replies with "Actually, I'm Jewish". The driver nods somewhat confused to himself and a few minutes later asks "So are you a Protestant Jew or a Catholic Jew?"

Just gonna step in and say without even reading White Supremacy is unacceptable at Smashboards and will be dealt with swiftly. Ty and continue.
That mod warning would mean a lot more if the guy spouting this stuff wasn't talking about how his "racial" sister would be betraying her family and race for dating a white person, just saying.

Personally, the issue is important to me as my wife is Japanese and I am white. I came from a predominately white Christian family with strong ties to conservative politics and lived in a 90% white neighborhood. Between my wife and I we have a daughter with plans to enlarge our family who obviously our daughter is a mixed white and Japanese.

In Japan, she obviously gets tons of attention from just about anybody and curious people wanting to know what kind of “half” she is. And the amount of times that my wife has gotten “oh she doesn’t look a thing like you!” could fill a book.

We are thinking of moving back to the States some day and where we move to will be heavily affected by this very issue. However, I do understand some people’s misgivings about this issue and have talked in length to them about it - even to some of my old friends and family members.
I suppose I'm a bit confused at the distinction you make here, considering how "Japanese" is an nationality and "White" is a color. Why do you consider her mixed white and Japanese and not mixed American and Japanese?

Where you move depends on what your anecdote you have an issue with, I suppose. Japan is a highly homogeneous place, while the states certainly aren't; I don't think I have any friends who weren't basically half a dozen different ethnic groups, which sort of comes with being a country of immigrants.

As for the second one, that's basically every family and you will never be able to get away from it. I look nothing like my Mother and older brother, which meant that as a stroller aged rugrat my Mom would typically sarcastically reply to stuff like that that I was the milkman's kid, along with quite a few years of confused camp counselors trying to connect the fact that my brother and I shared the same last name with the two kids in front of them.

If a genocide of a group of people due to race mixing was to happen, it would have to be on a global massive global scale.
It's also just completely wrong from a practical point of view. Consider the Cherokee for example. Would you consider the Cherokee to have died out when the only remnant of them is in blood as thin as Elizabeth Warren's, or would you consider it much more damning when the last fluent speaker of Cherokee passes away?

Well...again, Jew here, but this is something we think about on occasion in our communities. Especially seeing how we're a maternal ethnoreligion, where lineage passes down through the mother, not the father.

Before WWII, there was something about 20 million Jews in the world. Today, ~75 years after the Holocaust and the assorted attempts at genocide since, our numbers are only around 12 million. The chances of us ever reaching the same population is basically zilch, and to be perfectly honest with most of us centered in basically two countries in the world now, a similar event happening would likely wipe us out for good. And given even the slightest knowledge of Middle Eastern history and politics, or the % of Jews that live within the NYC metro area and the average missile strike radius, etc, I, uh, don't think you'd call us conspiracy theorists for deeming it a likelihood.

So to say that my grandparents or my mother would not be somewhat disappointed in not finding a "nice jewish girl" would be lying. But in the same way my father is Roman Catholic and my grandparents were fine with that, is that I'd be happy, and would much appreciate that our children were raised jewish.

This desire of theirs has nothing to do with the potential culture of my hypothetical wife, or any feelings of superiority or other such nonsense about theirs and my own cultural values as jews (as Americans is another story), but the simple yet heavy wish that we don't die out. This type of familial obligation, I guess you can call it, given from parents and grandparents who fled literal extermination and watched the family that didn't be rounded up and mass executed by the people who were days before their neighbors and countrymen...it sticks with a group, culturally.

But a big thing about being American is that we're not the only ones who fled persecution, war, famine, etc. We left there and came here, to create a new life, a better life. One uniquely different such that one cannot possibly mistake an Italian-American with an Italian for example. And as a nation we're nowhere near old enough to have forgotten on a familial basis, what it was we fled from as we look at what we created, making something uniquely American.

And that's what the most important thing to teach to a hypothetical child of mine, I'd say, especially as this type of civic nationalism that the US cultural identity prides itself in (compared to basically every non-former-British-colony country in the world that would be ethnically based) is highly compatible with general jewish cultural values.

The funny thing about the race-mixing argument is that the largest and actually accurate historical example of it is the United States itself. We're the great international melting pot, assimilating your culture, your values, your holidays and especially your food. From a race and "race-mixing" perspective, as bull**** as that entire philosophy is, we're basically a much friendlier, louder version of the Borg.

It's not a matter of race considering how most everyone over here are mutts as far as most of the world is concerned. It's a matter of culture, and the aspects of your culture, your value system and priorities and how you distinguish right from wrong, and the aspects of your wife's culture, her value system and priorities and how she distinguishes right from wrong.

Therefore, where you should move to is New York, as we are objectively the best state in the Union, and therefore the world. :p
We also spend over twice the US and European average on public schooling per student, which as parents with a young child and hopefully more on the way, is typically a pretty important thing to consider.

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
Unless you're marrying your cousins, you're mixing in blood from outside the family either way. And tbh Africans have more genetic diversity than other "races" or continents. A Fulani may not have much greater genetic similarity with a Zulu or Maasai or Somali than with a European. Europeans have more genetic similarity to each other than Africans do to each other. This is because humanity originated in Africa, and founder effects typically reduce genetic diversity (consider: a much smaller number of humans settled in the Americas than existed at the time in Africa, ergo they had fewer people to hold diversity in their genes). Similar things apply to other species - plants or animals in areas that were more recently colonized by that species/family tend to be less diverse than the ones in originating area.

You're focusing on skin color to the exclusion of actual "blood-line" similarity. Not that I think you should be that concerned about that in the first place. But superficial (literally superficial, i.e. skin and outer appearance) similarity does not correlate perfectly with genetic similarity (i.e. "blood-lines"). After all, Europeans and Asians, etc. originally came from Africa too. You think that no African peoples could be more closely related to non-Africans than certain other Africans? For example, Ethiopians and Somalis have more genetic similarity to some non-African populations (Armenians and Arabs) than they do to some other African peoples. So is an Ethiopian disrespecting their "blood-line" more by marrying an Armenian or by marrying a Wolof? Does this seem like a dumb question?

Otherwise you might as well feel that you shouldn't even marry outside your ethnic group, narrowly defined. But is it Italians? Or is it Sicilians vs. Genovese vs. Venetians, which were historically separate countries with different languages (those languages still exist today but are dying out)? Likewise, are Ethiopians allowed to mix with Somalis? Or maybe Amhara shouldn't mix with Oromo*?

Anyway, overall you're getting concerned over a fraction of a % difference in how genetically similar they are (all humans are like >99% the same DNA anyway).

The only way to ensure maximum purity of bloodline with your parents and grandparents is to breed with them, so you can go have fun with that.

*Amhara and Oromo are the two largest ethnic groups in Ethiopia and speak languages that are not particularly closely related (Amharic is Semitic and Oromo is Cush-itic, it's like English and Hindi, which are related, but not closely)

Last edited:

RepStar

Banned via Warnings
Switch FC
SW-5945-3794-8387
Unless you're marrying your cousins, you're mixing in blood from outside the family either way. And tbh Africans have more genetic diversity than other "races" or continents. A Fulani may not have much greater genetic similarity with a Zulu or Maasai or Somali than with a European. Europeans have more genetic similarity to each other than Africans do to each other. This is because humanity originated in Africa, and founder effects typically reduce genetic diversity (consider: a much smaller number of humans settled in the Americas than existed at the time in Africa, ergo they had fewer people to hold diversity in their genes). Similar things apply to other species - plants or animals in areas that were more recently colonized by that species/family tend to be less diverse than the ones in originating area.

You're focusing on skin color to the exclusion of actual "blood-line" similarity. Not that I think you should be that concerned about that in the first place. But superficial (literally superficial, i.e. skin and outer appearance) similarity does not correlate perfectly with genetic similarity (i.e. "blood-lines"). After all, Europeans and Asians, etc. originally came from Africa too. You think that no African peoples could be more closely related to non-Africans than certain other Africans? For example, Ethiopians and Somalis have more genetic similarity to some non-African populations (Armenians and Arabs) than they do to some other African peoples. So is an Ethiopian disrespecting their "blood-line" more by marrying an Armenian or by marrying a Wolof? Does this seem like a dumb question?

Otherwise you might as well feel that you shouldn't even marry outside your ethnic group, narrowly defined. But is it Italians? Or is it Sicilians vs. Genovese vs. Venetians, which were historically separate countries with different languages (those languages still exist today but are dying out)? Likewise, are Ethiopians allowed to mix with Somalis? Or maybe Amhara shouldn't mix with Oromo*?

Anyway, overall you're getting concerned over a fraction of a % difference in how genetically similar they are (all humans are like >99% the same DNA anyway).

The only way to ensure maximum purity of bloodline with your parents and grandparents is to breed with them, so you can go have fun with that.

*Amhara and Oromo are the two largest ethnic groups in Ethiopia and speak languages that are not particularly closely related (Amharic is Semitic and Oromo is Cush-itic, it's like English and Hindi, which are related, but not closely)
Before i even address this post, are you black? Because were not all africans. there were black people all over the planet before the colonial era, conquests, enslavement and inevitable rapings happend. Black people and africans are different breeds of people, you cannot tell me dwight howard or odell beckam looks like manute bol or mutumbo. The black race being the most diverse stems from the fact that ppl think africans and black ppl are the same. Most black ppl in america lineage is here in america. But answer this though so i can respond to the rest, are you black?

Whia

Smash Apprentice
If your parents, grandparents, siblings would be offended by your marrying/reproducing outside your race, then they’re morons whose opinions are worth literally nothing.

And you’re a complete buffoon.

Unless you’re a poe. I hope you’re a poe.

RepStar

Banned via Warnings
Switch FC
SW-5945-3794-8387
If your parents, grandparents, siblings would be offended by your marrying/reproducing outside your race, then they’re morons whose opinions are worth literally nothing.

And you’re a complete buffoon.

Unless you’re a poe. I hope you’re a poe.
Why are their morons? Because YOU dont like it? You got any weight to your statements besides going off on a rant and name-calling because, all i read was a liberal throwing a tantrum without saying anything of fact (value) to refute my claims. I would respond and prove to you why race mixing is wrong but you cant even control your feelings behind a keyboard. Doubt youd even listen because of how much my post obviously bothers you.

Whia

Smash Apprentice
Why are their morons? Because YOU dont like it? You got any weight to your statements besides going off on a rant and name-calling because, all i read was a liberal throwing a tantrum without saying anything of fact (value) to refute my claims. I would respond and prove to you why race mixing is wrong but you cant even control your feelings behind a keyboard. Doubt youd even listen because of how much my post obviously bothers you.
I mean, this is kind of tautological, but: they're morons because they have low IQs. It's kinda self-explanatory. By definition, smart people don't have such intensely stupid thoughts.

And I hate to be the one to tell you this, but you have nothing actually worth listening to.

Explain why racial purity is worth preserving.
Justify your appeal to nature fallacy.
Demonstrate that nature "put it in your face that you arent suppose to mix your seed".
Demonstrate you even know what genocide means. It's a super common word. How do you not know what it means? You should be embarrassed.
Justify why you think the bible (LOL) is an authority on this, or really anything for that matter.
Justify how race-mixing qualifies as an expression of disrespect, to oneself or others.
Justify how race-mixing qualifies as "not valuing one's genetics".
And please let me watch you try to justify your hilariously stupid lion/jaguar analogy. They're entirely separate species, you catastrophic dimwit. Not to mention, "the lions would kill it" is another naturalistic fallacy.

Oh yeah and per the scientific consensus, we actually are all technically African. Like, you should've learned this in kindergarten. It's really basic stuff.

RepStar

Banned via Warnings
Switch FC
SW-5945-3794-8387
I mean, this is kind of tautological, but: they're morons because they have low IQs. It's kinda self-explanatory. By definition, smart people don't have such intensely stupid thoughts.

And I hate to be the one to tell you this, but you have nothing actually worth listening to.

Explain why racial purity is worth preserving.
Justify your appeal to nature fallacy.
Demonstrate that nature "put it in your face that you arent suppose to mix your seed".
Demonstrate you even know what genocide means. It's a super common word. How do you not know what it means? You should be embarrassed.
Justify why you think the bible (LOL) is an authority on this, or really anything for that matter.
Justify how race-mixing qualifies as an expression of disrespect, to oneself or others.
Justify how race-mixing qualifies as "not valuing one's genetics".
And please let me watch you try to justify your hilariously stupid lion/jaguar analogy. They're entirely separate species, you catastrophic dimwit. Not to mention, "the lions would kill it" is another naturalistic fallacy.

Oh yeah and per the scientific consensus, we actually are all technically African. Like, you should've learned this in kindergarten. It's really basic stuff.
Explain why racial purity is worth preserving- Because thats how we began and theres value in all of us being different but working together in a society. Again, we came with male/female within our own for a reason. If we were suppose to mix and truly and simply be "one" then why have different races to begin with.

Genocide is basically the killing off of another subspecies, it doesnt have to lead to extinction but, it can. What difference is race-mixing compared to death of a race when both are effective of ensuring a discontinuation of said race? Mixed children are simply that- mixed, biracial, tri-racial, mulatto, etc etc.

And im not religious but, decided to throw that out there because even backwards religious ppl can see the fallacy of not wanting to be with your own man or woman of your breed. Its disrespectful to everyone of their race including themselves.

It qualifies as disrespect because you have PLENTY of people out here thatll say " i only date asian guys" for example but theyre white or east indian. How is that not ethically disrepectful to her people and peers of her race that would want to date her and continue their race forward? Its disrespect because your insinuating that you dont like how you look racially or how your parents look so youd rather settle for a mix child that doesnt look like your kind. Your saying that a boy of your own race isnt attractive, sure you could love someone but, you mean to tell me not a single boy of your race you couldnt have loved? And im not referencing YOU per-se so dont take it personal.

And about the species, yea i couldve been more accurate with using subspecies instead but, does it really matter? Species or subspecies neither are supposed to mix.

And NO were NOT all african, at one time there was a SUPERCONTINENT called PANGEA so you dont know WHERE people originally set foot first. There was a time when africa didnt exist and it was ALL one landmass.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I’m curious to hear people’s opinions on this subject. My experiences when reading about differing opinions are largely positive or negative depending on the political spectrum.

Positive outlook
  • Will eliminate racism
  • Result are people who look at things from different cultural perspectives
  • Enriches stagnant and close-minded societies
  • Stronger genes

Negative Outlook
  • Will promote/encourage racism
  • Lack of cultural identity/split cultural identity
  • Extinction of individual racial identities
  • Opposite of what humanity has been doing since it became a thing
  • Weaker genes/mixed people are crazy (aka Elliot Rogers syndrome)
What’s your opinion? Do you think it’s good? Or do you think it’s bad? Or perhaps you think it’s good in moderation but has negative aspects of it? I also want to encourage people to speak freely about it and hopefully not feel pressured due to not wanting to be ridiculed/attacked.

Anyways, I just wanted to open up a dialogue about it since it think it’s an important issue that will impact future generations.
Even if every race on the planet mixes together and everyone’s skin is the exact same color, people will still find a way to be ***** to each other. That’s not gonna change.

And NO were NOT all african, at one time there was a SUPERCONTINENT called PANGEA so you dont know WHERE people originally set foot first. There was a time when africa didnt exist and it was ALL one landmass.
Ummmm. Pangea broke up millions of years before humans evolved. The continents were pretty much where they are now when humanity first evolved so... yeah. We’re all technically African. I’m not gonna go around flaunting that because I’m as white as white gets, but scientifically that’s the truth.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Dont let emotion cloud your judgement. You obviously disagree because, of the simple-fact that you practice it so you invalidate yourself and just seem biased.
I disagree because I find the notion of racial purity disgusting.

I have facts and logic on my side while you have opinions and emotion.
Nah bro, you have opinions. Not facts. Just as how I have opinions as well. The entire “the left use emotion and opinions while the right use logic and facts” is just a common tactic used those on the right to justify thier opinions.

You came here with a natural born mate. Nature put it in your face that you arent suppose to mix your seed.
What does this even mean? I came into the world through two natural parents? I came here (Smashboards) with a naturally born mate? Nature pit what into my face? How did it do that? Despite your argument being understandable, this part literally had me confused. Which is hard since I deal with English speakers who are just learning to grasp the nuances of English grammar. And I can still decipher what they are saying.

Hell, its even in the bible whether youre religious or not that its a sin.
No it’s not. We aren’t discussing religion and bringing up the Bible in a debate to advocate your position does absolutely nothing.

But in you insist in trying to use that...

https://www.desiringgod.org/interviews/should-we-encourage-interracial-marriage

There are several passages in the Old Testament about race mixing but Jesus voided out the laws of the Old Testament. It is said that people who are unevenly yolked should not marry in together. What that means is “unbelievers”. A believer and a non-believer should not marry. It says nothing about interracial relationships.

But as you said, you aren’t religious so why even bring up this point?

Just because genocide isnt on a "massive" scale doesnt mean what your doing is right and that yourr still not contributing.
I’m not concerned about what I’m doing is right or wrong because there is no clear “right or wrong”. Yes, I have reservations stemming from aforementioned problems concerning mental health and personal identity issues but anything concerning racial purity/racial genocide is a non-issue.

You seem to be suggesting that a slow build up of race mixing will eventually lead to genocide. Do you have any numbers to show how long it would take? How many interracial breeding couples would it take to achieve such as a goal? Going from you are saying, I still find no justification to control people on what partner they can breed with based on race.

As a person of color, its offensive to see my racial sister with a white person. It speaks volumes of what she thinks of herself and her own kind. Its disrespectful to her father, brother and, most of all herself to not value her genetics enough to want to mix and screw them up.
This is a more personal note but are you alone in this belief or does the rest of your family entrench these ideals? If so, was your sister ostracized for choosing to enter into an interracial relationship?

Like i said, just because you do it, doesnt make it right. Right and wrong is beyond emotion. But do what you want i dont care, the only problem i have is when people cant accept what their doing is wrong and move on about it.
Again, it’s not an issue of right or wrong. Though I would consider harboring hatred for a family member for being in an interracial relationship to be quite wrong.

If a lioness were to bring a male jaguar back to the group, those lions would kill it. Just because a jaguar and a lioness are both felines doesnt mean theyre supposed to be together.
Last time I saw that used was when I was trolling on Daily Stormer chat...

Truth is, lions live in Africa. Jaguars live in South America...they can’t hop on a jet for some international booty call.

Lions and jaguars don’t natural reproduce not because they can’t but because they have the primal instinct that dictates to breed with other lions/janguars. However, there are examples of cross-breeding naturally in the animal kingdom. This includes coyotes and wolves as well as brown bears and polar bears.

While humans are animals, we have don’t have that instinct because we evolved past it due to having higher mental capacities. We aren’t limited by our breeding partners and “achieving racial purity” isn’t something everyone thinks about when looking for a breeding partner. What matters people is capadability and love. Not race. Plus, the entire idea that the family genealogy is all messed up from racial mixing is ridiculous.

You never answered my question: if you were in power, how would you deal with race mixers. Or to rephrase “how do you think the government that’s pro-racial purity should respond to race mixers?”

Last edited:

Whia

Smash Apprentice
Explain why racial purity is worth preserving- Because thats how we began and theres value in all of us being different but working together in a society. Again, we came with male/female within our own for a reason. If we were suppose to mix and truly and simply be "one" then why have different races to begin with.
Naturalistic fallacy + genetic fallacy.

What relevance is there in how we began?
Why is "how we began" worth preserving?
Justify the assumption that humans were "supposed" to do anything.

We are simply the result of indifferent natural processes. There are different races because we as a species developed different genes for varying skin colours. There's nothing deep, profound or perplexing about your question or its answer. It's literally just, genetic mutations happened and here we are. And moreover, why is the distinction of race particularly noteworthy? Why not segregate by hair colour or eye colour or height or muscle mass? All these things, to varying degrees, have a genetic component. Why distinguish based on race but nothing else?

Genocide is basically the killing off of another subspecies, it doesnt have to lead to extinction but, it can. What difference is race-mixing compared to death of a race when both are effective of ensuring a discontinuation of said race? Mixed children are simply that- mixed, biracial, tri-racial, mulatto, etc etc.
K

So

"The killing off..."

See that word "killing" there? No one is being killed if a particular genetic mutation is bred out of the population.

At best, you could argue it's eugenics, but you'd have to further clarify that anyway.

It qualifies as disrespect because you have PLENTY of people out here thatll say " i only date asian guys" for example but theyre white or east indian. How is that not ethically disrepectful to her people and peers of her race that would want to date her and continue their race forward? Its disrespect because your insinuating that you dont like how you look racially or how your parents look so youd rather settle for a mix child that doesnt look like your kind. Your saying that a boy of your own race isnt attractive, sure you could love someone but, you mean to tell me not a single boy of your race you couldnt have loved? And im not referencing YOU per-se so dont take it personal.
You're conflating almost polar opposite things right now. Being willing to date outside your race ≠ being unwilling to date within it. We're talking about the former, not the latter.

And about the species, yea i couldve been more accurate with using subspecies instead but, does it really matter? Species or subspecies neither are supposed to mix.
And why not?

Also you know it happens all the time, right? If you're gonna argue that somehow nature itself implores us not to mix, then why does nature not only permit it but additionally, actively discourages (so to speak) the exact opposite? High genetic diversity is invaluable to a population. The more diverse a population's genetics, the more it's able to adapt to its environment. Racial purity is a far more efficient way to eradicate a population than race mixing.

Pangea predates human beings by hundreds of millions of years. Homo sapiens, as far as we know, originated in Africa.

Last edited:

RepStar

Banned via Warnings
Switch FC
SW-5945-3794-8387
Even if every race on the planet mixes together and everyone’s skin is the exact same color, people will still find a way to be ***** to each other. That’s not gonna change.

Ummmm. Pangea broke up millions of years before humans evolved. The continents were pretty much where they are now when humanity first evolved so... yeah. We’re all technically African. I’m not gonna go around flaunting that because I’m as white as white gets, but scientifically that’s the truth.
Bull. U can say were african all you want but heres a real truth that you can see today- your family and mines havent been africans for thousands of years so are we still african? No. It would make more sense to say where earthlings because with evolution comes advanvement right? That out of africa bs is outdated. If humans didnt exist before pangea then how do ppl know today that it existed? How are they able to measure the age of land and skeletons accurate enough to say people werent here when it happened.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
it's like English and Hindi, which are related, but not closely)
...how?

The only thing I can think of is maybe Alexander the Great and the Indo-Greek Empire, but going that far back linguistically I'm not sure we can even call them "distantly related".

Before i even address this post, are you black?
Not the same person, but is being black a prerequisite for understanding your thought process?

. Hell, its even in the bible whether youre religious or not that its a sin.
Uhh...where? Not saying it isn't, but I do know half of what makes up that book and I'm drawing a blank.

Black people and africans are different breeds of people, you cannot tell me dwight howard or odell beckam looks like manute bol or mutumbo.
Just to be clear here, are you arguing that Manute Bol or Dikembe Mutumbo (Foreign-born old NBA players for those who don't know) don't count as Americans because they were originally born in Africa?

How long does it take for a strain to change into different breeds? The United States and Canada is a few centuries old now; is the direct descendant of a Frenchman in Quebec a different race than the one in New Orleans? Are the Irish who game into NYC during the Great Potato Famine sufficiently biologically different enough to count compared to modern day Ireland? Is Italian a race? Irish? English? German?

Was Alexandre Dumas, the prolific author behind 'The Count of Monte Cristo' and The Three Musketeers', french or was he not french?

What difference is race-mixing compared to death of a race when both are effective of ensuring a discontinuation of said race?
To quote a question I had in a previous post:

"Would you consider the Cherokee to have died out when the only remnant of them is in blood as thin as Elizabeth Warren's, or would you consider it much more damning when the last fluent speaker of Cherokee passes away?"

Its disrespect because your insinuating that you dont like how you look racially or how your parents look so youd rather settle for a mix child that doesnt look like your kind.
Out of curiosity, do you hold similar views to plastic surgery, or, well, everything that occurred with Michael Jackson?

This is a more personal note but are you alone in this belief or does the rest of your family entrench these ideals? If so, was your sister ostracized for choosing to enter into an interracial relationship?
Note that he used the term "racial sister"; he's not talking about his actual sister, but any woman of his ethnicity.

Truth is, lions live in Africa. Jaguars live in South America...they can’t hop on a Jet for some international booty call.
Also, I'm reasonably sure a jaguar could totally take a lion on in a fight.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Bull. U can say were african all you want but heres a real truth that you can see today- your family and mines havent been africans for thousands of years so are we still african? No. It would make more sense to say where earthlings because with evolution comes advanvement right? That out of africa bs is outdated. If humans didnt exist before pangea then how do ppl know today that it existed? How are they able to measure the age of land and skeletons accurate enough to say people werent here when it happened.
Dude. I don’t know what to tell you except go take a science class and argue with the professor. I’m certainly not fully equipped to explain all of those scientific intricacies. But saying we had to be around to know about all of that.... that’s just rediculous. We don’t even have recorded history from back that far. Heck. Writing didn’t even exist.

On a separate note. I’d like to point out that we’re having this debate on freaking Smashboards! What freakin timeline are we on!?!

Last edited:

RepStar

Banned via Warnings
Switch FC
SW-5945-3794-8387
I disagree because I find the notion of racial purity disgusting.

Nah bro, you have opinions. Not facts. Just as how I have opinions as well. The entire “the left use emotion and opinions while the right use logic and facts” is just a common tactic used those on the right to justify thier opinions.

What does this even mean? I came into the world through two natural parents? I came here (Smashboards) with a naturally born mate? Nature pit what into my face? How did it do that? Despite your argument being understandable, this part literally had me confused. Which is hard since I deal with English speakers who are just learning to grasp the nuances of English grammar. And I can still decipher what they are saying.

No it’s not. We aren’t discussing religion and bringing up the Bible in a debate to advocate your position does absolutely nothing.

But in you insist in trying to use that...

https://www.desiringgod.org/interviews/should-we-encourage-interracial-marriage

There are several passages in the Old Testament about race mixing but Jesus voided out the laws of the Old Testament. It is said that people who are unevenly yolked should not marry in together. What that means is “unbelievers”. A believer and a non-believer should not marry. It says nothing about interracial relationships.

But as you said, you aren’t religious so why even bring up this point?

I’m not concerned about what I’m doing is right or wrong because there is no clear “right or wrong”. Yes, I have reservations stemming from aforementioned problems concerning mental health and personal identity issues but anything concerning racial purity/racial genocide is a non-issue.

You seem to be suggesting that a slow build up of race mixing will eventually lead to genocide. Do you have any numbers to show how long it would take? How many interracial breeding couples would it take to achieve such as a goal? Going from you are saying, I still find no justification to control people on what partner they can breed with based on race.

Again, it’s not an issue of right or wrong. Though I would consider harboring hatred for a family member for being in an interracial relationship to be quite wrong.

Last time I saw that used was when I was trolling on Daily Stormer chat...

Truth is, lions live in Africa. Jaguars live in South America...they can’t hop on a jet for some international booty call.

Lions and jaguars don’t natural reproduce not because they can’t but because they have the primal instinct that dictates to breed with other lions/janguars. However, there are examples of cross-breeding naturally in the animal kingdom. This includes coyotes and wolves as well as brown bears and polar bears.

While humans are animals, we have don’t have that instinct because we evolved past it due to having higher mental capacities. We aren’t limited by our breeding partners and “achieving racial purity” isn’t something everyone thinks about when looking for a breeding partner. What matters people is capadability and love. Not race. Plus, the entire idea that the family genealogy is all messed up from racial mixing is ridiculous.

You never answered my question: if you were in power, how would you deal with race mixers. Or to rephrase “how do you think the government that’s pro-racial purity should respond to race mixers?”
Ok, so you find the way you came naturally as a race digusting? Are you serious? If racial purity is disgusting to you then by contrast racial filth is what you consider sanitary. This is just based on the contrary of your statement. Your thinking is emotionally backwards. You simply dont "like" it, Is all. You lost me when you said it was disgusting when thats literally how your race got here as a RACE.

And PLEASE tell me what was it that i said that was an opinion? Youre really being irrational and unfair here and i believe 100% that its because you partake in interracial dating so youre guilty by default and unapologetically biased. And the bible does condemn race mixing, a quick google search will show you. Youre really just trying to justify unethical acts with the help of "opinion" .

TO ANSWER YOU QUESTION THOUGH- race mixers would be rebuked. Thats all. I dont care what people do, its not for me to get involved with ppls personal lives. I didnt create them (literally not sexually) BUT i can say "just get the **** away from here with it" . its disturbing and wrong AND YOU KNOW IT! Otherwise you wouldnt be asking this question and questioning it as a whole. Whereas if i were you, id simply just acknowledge my wrong doing, wont care, and move on with my interracial life and never question it again because the truth sets you free.

RepStar

Banned via Warnings
Switch FC
SW-5945-3794-8387
Dude. I don’t know what to tell you except go take a science class and argue with the professor. I’m certainly not fully equipped to explain all of those scientific intricacies. But saying we had to be around to know about all of that.... that’s just rediculous. We don’t even have recorded history from back that far. Heck. Writing didn’t even exist.

On a separate note. I’d like to point out that we’re having this debate on freaking Smashboards! What freakin timeline are we on!?!
Conclusion: "i dont know, just ask a scientist because, im just repeating what i read in a book".

K thanks.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
suppose I'm a bit confused at the distinction you make here, considering how "Japanese" is an nationality and "White" is a color. Why do you consider her mixed white and Japanese and not mixed American and Japanese?
I did that to clarify that she biracial. I would consider her definition as both of those. Though technically, she would probably be considered white since she largely resembles me (as her mother’s eye shape but has very light skin, curly light pale brown hair, and light gray eyes).

Where you move depends on what your anecdote you have an issue with, I suppose. Japan is a highly homogeneous place, while the states certainly aren't; I don't think I have any friends who weren't basically half a dozen different ethnic groups, which sort of comes with being a country of immigrants.
Same. My wife has studied in the States, Australia, the UK, and done internships in Italy and France so she’s very international and open-minded. This is something we want for our daughter which living in rura Japan where I’m the only foreigner won’t give her. That’s why we think the States is best.

It's also just completely wrong from a practical point of view. Consider the Cherokee for example. Would you consider the Cherokee to have died out when the only remnant of them is in blood as thin as Elizabeth Warren's, or would you consider it much more damning when the last fluent speaker of Cherokee passes away?
I don’t have any beef with Warren but her flaming to be Cherokee is bull. But that’s another thread and another day. I have Japanese, Italian, and German ancestry but you don’t see me claiming to be the rightful heir to the Axis Powers....

And that's what the most important thing to teach to a hypothetical child of mine, I'd say, especially as this type of civic nationalism that the US cultural identity prides itself in (compared to basically every non-former-British-colony country in the world that would be ethnically based) is highly compatible with general jewish cultural values.

Therefore, where you should move to is New York, as we are objectively the best state in the Union, and therefore the world. :p

We also spend over twice the US and European average on public schooling per student, which as parents with a young child and hopefully more on the way, is typically a pretty important thing to consider.
We are looking at the New England area.

I read all of your post but didn’t reply to everything. I can’t say I relate to but I understand your Jewish upbringing. One thing that reverberated with me was “bringing home a nice Jewish girl”. My mom in particular wasn’t too happy initially about not marrying an American. Not because she wasn’t white or Christian but because it meant I had to divide my time between America and Japan. My mom is very possessive and extremely protective of anything around her.

Ok, so you find the way you came naturally as a race digusting? Are you serious? If racial purity is disgusting to you then by contrast racial filth is what you consider sanitary. This is just based on the contrary of your statement. Your thinking is emotionally backwards. You simply dont "like" it, Is all. You lost me when you said it was disgusting when thats literally how your race got here as a RACE.
It is disgusting. The notion that someone would value keeping a particular race’s bloodline pure by controlling who people breed with is disgusting.

Races came to be naturally. It wasn’t a cognitive thing. It just happened. You can’t control it no matter how much you hate it.

And PLEASE tell me what was it that i said that was an opinion?
That out of africa bs is outdated. If humans didnt exist before pangea then how do ppl know today that it existed?

Why would you want to aid in the genocide of your own people and, more specifically, your family blood-line. Thats really a big F-you ti your parents, grandparents and, even siblings.

I have facts and logic on my side while you have opinions and emotion

Nature put it in your face that you arent suppose to mix your seed

Just because genocide isnt on a "massive" scale doesnt mean what your doing is right and that yourr still not contributing.

It speaks volumes of what she thinks of herself and her own kind. Its disrespectful to her father, brother and, most of all herself to not value her genetics enough to want to mix and screw them up.

You literally told me you base things off facts and not opinion but didn’t use anything to back your stuff up and then expect me to accept it at face value. Sorry but not doing that. Please show me how current race mixing is determental to humanity.

Youre really being irrational and unfair here and i believe 100% that its because you partake in interracial dating so youre guilty by default and unapologetically biased. And the bible does condemn race mixing, a quick google search will show you. Youre really just trying to justify unethical acts with the help of "opinion" .
How am I being irrational and unfair? I am trying to understand your position since it’s opposite of mine and has the potential to affect my family later in life. Why don’t you just tell me to “shut the **** up” since apparently I have a bias and therefore can’t carry on with the debate?

Oh and your right. It’s against the Bible. The esteemed publication, the Kinsman Redeemer, has the right answers:

http://kinsmanredeemer.com/RacemixingIsNotChristian.htm

Dude, most sites that advocate racial purity in the Bible tend to be white surprmesicts or white indentarians. Most other sites say “It’s a-ok”.

Care to point me in the right direction?

TO ANSWER YOU QUESTION THOUGH- race mixers would be rebuked. Thats all. I dont care what people do, its not for me to get involved with ppls personal lives. I didnt create them (literally not sexually) BUT i can say "just get the **** away from here with it" . its disturbing and wrong AND YOU KNOW IT! Otherwise you wouldnt be asking this question and questioning it as a whole. Whereas if i were you, id simply just acknowledge my wrong doing, wont care, and move on with my interracial life and never question it again because the truth sets you free.
I’m questioning it because I’m interested in it as it as the potential to affect my family. I have discussed this matter with a fair number of like minded individuals who advocated either exile, imprisonment, forced castration, death, or, as you said, public rebukement. This has no bearing whatsoever to my own situation.

Last edited:

RepStar

Banned via Warnings
Switch FC
SW-5945-3794-8387
I did that to clarify that she biracial. I would consider her definition as both of those. Though technically, she would probably be considered white since she largely resembles me (as her mother’s eye shape but has very light skin, curly light pale brown hair, and light gray eyes).

Same. My wife has studied in the States, Australia, the UK, and done internships in Italy and France so she’s very international and open-minded. This is something we want for our daughter which living in rura Japan where I’m the only foreigner won’t give her. That’s why we think the States is best.

I don’t have any beef with Warren but her flaming to be Cherokee is bull. But that’s another thread and another day. I have Japanese, Italian, and German ancestry but you don’t see me claiming to be the rightful heir to the Axis Powers....

We are looking at the New England area.

I read all of your post but didn’t reply to everything. I can’t say I relate to but I understand your Jewish upbringing. One thing that reverberated with me was “bringing home a nice Jewish girl”. My mom in particular wasn’t too happy initially about not marrying an American. Not because she wasn’t white or Christian but because it meant I had to divide my time between America and Japan. My mom is very possessive and extremely protective of anything around her.

It is disgusting. The notion that someone would value keeping a particular race’s bloodline pure by controlling who people breed with is disgusting.

Races came to be naturally. It wasn’t a cognitive thing. It just happened. You can’t control it no matter how much you hate it.

That out of africa bs is outdated. If humans didnt exist before pangea then how do ppl know today that it existed?

Why would you want to aid in the genocide of your own people and, more specifically, your family blood-line. Thats really a big F-you ti your parents, grandparents and, even siblings.

I have facts and logic on my side while you have opinions and emotion

Nature put it in your face that you arent suppose to mix your seed

It speaks volumes of what she thinks of herself and her own kind. Its disrespectful to her father, brother and, most of all herself to not value her genetics enough to want to mix and screw them up.

You literally told me you base things off facts and not opinion but didn’t use anything to back your stuff up and then expect me to accept it at face value. Sorry but not doing that. Please show me how current race mixing is determental to humanity.

How am I being irrational and unfair? I am trying to understand your position since it’s opposite of mine and has the potential to affect my family later in life. Why don’t you just tell me to “shut the **** up” since apparently I have a bias and therefore can’t carry on with the debate?

Oh and your right. It’s against the Bible. The esteemed publication, the Kinsman Redeemer, has the right answers:

http://kinsmanredeemer.com/RacemixingIsNotChristian.htm

Dude, most sites that advocate racial purity in the Bible tend to be white surprmesicts or white indentarians. Most other sites say “It’s a-ok”.

Care to point me in the right direction?

I’m questioning it because I’m interested in it as it as the potential to affect my family. I have discussed this matter with a fair number of like minded individuals who advocated either exile, imprisonment, forced castration, death, or, as you said, public rebukement. This has no bearing whatsoever to my own situation.
Look i could show you the bible verses proving to you that even the nuts know its wrong but thats irrelevant since neither of us are religious but, people will conform to the status-quo of society and fold under pressure of anything thats not considered liberal and P.C. you entirely negate the fact of a white woman existing and white man existing together as a race is to screw and make more of their race, you consider loving your god-given oh excuse me, natural and unique racial inheritance to be disgusting. You find value in everyone being the same in a bland world with no variety with no racial identity to be beautiful all because , people like you cant tolerate individual races of DIFFERENT people living amongst eachother in harmony. Bruh im honestly done discussing this, ive already said enough to you and that other person with the mewto avatar. I want you to reread what i said with an objective mind and keep that "but i love her" and emotional **** at bay. Im not wrong here and i stand on my views forever , you dont need another person to tell you race-mixing is wrong when the proof is in your face that you ignore. You have the smartest brain of all creatures on earth for a reason, you have common sense for a reason, you dont need a hand-out to understand everything when its already there- YOUR WHITE WOMAN. Even animals,insects and, reptiles no matter what level of taxonomy dont race-mix. They mostly breed with their own because thats how its supposed to be. If race-mixing where to happen them itll be only black men for example, and no black woman. Asian women and no asian men, and we wouldve already been mixing from the beginning. But anyway im through. If u want to keep going them private message me because im not doing it here anymore or responding instantly.

Last edited:

RepStar

Banned via Warnings
Switch FC
SW-5945-3794-8387
And youre questioning it because the effects of it obviously bother you. I wonder why. Its not right. Do it all you want but stop being a coward about the situation and just accept whatever comes with it including accepting your wrong doing. If i dated a white girl i wouldnt even care about interracial issues because i already know the truth accepted it and moved on.

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
Before i even address this post, are you black? Because were not all africans. there were black people all over the planet before the colonial era, conquests, enslavement and inevitable rapings happend. Black people and africans are different breeds of people, you cannot tell me dwight howard or odell beckam looks like manute bol or mutumbo. The black race being the most diverse stems from the fact that ppl think africans and black ppl are the same. Most black ppl in america lineage is here in america. But answer this though so i can respond to the rest, are you black?
Black people in America aren't African? In the sense of having recent (in the past 200-500 years) ancestry from Africa?

Are you about to tell me that white people were created by an evil scientist named Yakub next?
I have facts and logic on my side while you have opinions and emotion.
Scientific facts about genetic diversity within ethnic groups vs. among ethnic groups, about Africa's diversity and relationships with other groups, and the arbitrariness of ethnic/racial divisions, etc... "opinions and emotion"

Concern about "disrespecting your bloodline"... "facts and logic"

Ok.
...how?

The only thing I can think of is maybe Alexander the Great and the Indo-Greek Empire, but going that far back linguistically I'm not sure we can even call them "distantly related".
Hindi derives from Sanskrit. Sanskrit is related to Latin and Ancient Greek, etc. I don't really want to give a whole lecture on the subject since it's off-topic (although I am a linguist, so I know a bit about it), but the similarities between Sanskrit and Latin were first noticed in the 1500s. Looking into how this could be/is reflected in modern languages is kind of like the beginning of historical linguistics as a field.

The "how" is pretty simple: there was a language, Proto-Indo-European, that split into Ancient Greek, Latin, and Sanskrit, etc. in much the same way that Latin later split into Spanish, French, Italian, Romanian, etc. The split between those groups happened in pre-historic times, though, so we have to hypothesize how the languages split and how they got where they are, unlike with the development of Romance languages which we can trace from the expansion of the Roman Empire and onward with numerous written sources.

You can start here if you want to learn more: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_languages

Last edited:

Whia

Smash Apprentice
its disturbing and wrong AND YOU KNOW IT!
Everyone in this thread is still waiting for you to substantiate this claim. Literally everything you've said is riddled with fallacies and betrays significant scientific illiteracy.

Conclusion: "i dont know, just ask a scientist because, im just repeating what i read in a book".

K thanks.
Conclusion: "I'm too inept/cowardly/intellectually dishonest to do a 5 second google search."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pangaea#Evidence_of_existence

RepStar

Banned via Warnings
Switch FC
SW-5945-3794-8387
Everyone in this thread is still waiting for you to substantiate this claim. Literally everything you've said is riddled with fallacies and betrays significant scientific illiteracy.

Conclusion: "I'm too inept/cowardly/intellectually dishonest to do a 5 second google search."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pangaea#Evidence_of_existence
Are you a girl and are you in an interracial relationship? If not why do you even care that im against it. If you want to be serious and stop getting a hissy fit because you dont "like it" then message me. Otherwise im done here. You came with your natural born mate of your race. Screw eachother , make babies, and continue your race because thats how it began and was supposed to be. My proof is reality. Yours is what other people say from their ****ed up minds. Where in an era were nobody wants to have law and order anymore and we all should just do everything and whatever because "freedom". Go **** a goat, go race mix, go tattoo your you know what, be wild! Right? Its not wrong to do anything because **** ethics! We have the smartest brains on the planet to go backwards with our thinking!

Lol anyway, im done. Pangea or not who cares about some damn dirt. I know im right about this and im not racist either because i actually want different races to co-exist but you all dont. Goodbye.

Black people in America aren't African? In the sense of having recent (in the past 200-500 years) ancestry from Africa?

Are you about to tell me that white people were created by an evil scientist named Yakub next?

Scientific facts about genetic diversity within ethnic groups vs. among ethnic groups, about Africa's diversity and relationships with other groups, and the arbitrariness of ethnic/racial divisions, etc... "opinions and emotion"

Concern about "disrespecting your bloodline"... "facts and logic"

Ok.
Hindi derives from Sanskrit. Sanskrit is related to Latin and Ancient Greek, etc. I don't really want to give a whole lecture on the subject since it's off-topic (although I am a linguist, so I know a bit about it), but the similarities between Sanskrit and Latin were first noticed in the 1500s. Looking into how this could be/is reflected in modern languages is kind of like the beginning of historical linguistics as a field.

The "how" is pretty simple: there was a language, Proto-Indo-European, that split into Ancient Greek, Latin, and Sanskrit, etc. in much the same way that Latin later split into Spanish, French, Italian, Romanian, etc. The split between those groups happened in pre-historic times, though, so we have to hypothesize how the languages split and how they got where they are, unlike with the development of Romance languages which we can trace from the expansion of the Roman Empire and onward with numerous written sources.

You can start here if you want to learn more: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_languages
You never answered my question and, no, all of us black ppl dont come from africa. You read that in a ****ing book and, im tired of white people writing and dictating our history as if they know more about us than we ****ing do. They already called us "black people" and forced their english/european names on us and thats enough. Look bruh, im done here. If u all really want to keep going then message me, im not doing long back and forths and getting off topic here.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Look bruh, im done here. If u all really want to keep going then message me, im not doing long back and forths and getting off topic here.
I’ll end up responding to your reply when I have more time but I’m just throwing this up here:

It’s not offtopic. This is entirely the point the thread was made was to have such discussions.

That’s what the Debate Hall is for - long back and forths.

And the reason why you are getting so many replies is because your statements are contrary to a good majority of those who posted in this topic. So people are obviously interested in debating with you over the subject matter. That’s why it’s getting attention and adds a different perspective to the overall topic.

Whia

Smash Apprentice
Are you a girl and are you in an interracial relationship? If not why do you even care that im against it.
I care because I would generally prefer if people weren't stupid.

You came with your natural born mate of your race. Screw eachother , make babies, and continue your race because thats how it began and was supposed to be.
What relevance is there in how it began?
Why is "how it began" worth preserving?
Justify the assertion that humans are "supposed" to do anything.

And since you clearly don't know what the naturalistic or genetic fallacy is, read:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_fallacy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalistic_fallacy

Of course I know you won't read them, and if you do, you won't make a genuine attempt at understanding them, because you very clearly have no interest in actually understanding anything.

My proof is reality.
What aspect of reality reinforces your position? Be specific. Because counterexamples/counterarguments are plentiful.

Nature permits "race" mixing: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybrid_(biology)
Racial purity is a detriment to the survivability of a population: https://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/article/conservation_04

Of course you ignored those the first time, much to no one's surprise, and you're going to ignore them again.

Yours is what other people say from their ****ed up minds.
Please provide an example of me proffering "things other people say from their ****ed up minds" as evidence.

Where in an era were nobody wants to have law and order anymore and we all should just do everything and whatever because "freedom".
Demonstrate your claims. Provide evidence that nobody wants to have law and order and people generally promote widespread unihibited hedonism in the name of freedom.

Go **** a goat, go race mix, go tattoo your you know what, be wild! Right? Its not wrong to do anything because **** ethics!
Please provide a single example of anyone in this thread eschewing ethics and advocating for ****ing goats.

Pangea or not who cares about some damn dirt.
Well, you brought it up, so........... I mean, you.

I know im right about this
And yet you can't back any of it up. Why would you maintain a position that you're completely unable to defend?

and im not racist either because i actually want different races to co-exist but you all dont.
You want different races to co-exist, but just not to ever interact with each other romantically or sexually. How enlightened.

Are you even reading your own posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom