• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U.N Crew is over, was good friends. Lock this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
first i understand quiet well that you all are friends. stating the obvious about me not going anywhere with you guys is uncalled for. i dont know you and i know we all know im not THAT close to you all so that statement means nothing to me. that last comment just tops the cake....this isnt some popularity thing oh dont ask us we'll ask you...what type of **** it that i may have wanted to to join but im far from desperate and or needed to be spoken to like some chump on a waiting list.

lol if im good i swear i will put 20 f'ing dollars on a MM with you and you wont win.

also im not for the unruley arguing if i have to deal with the way you speak to ppl lol i'll pass haha EC was a hell of good d@mn crew. i enjoyed being in that crew. they werent bias to me maining sonic or doubt that i was good. they only thought yea im good with sonic but limited myself bc of that and should pic up more characters. you....lol i cant believe your arrogence. but yea nevermind i dont want to join.

thanks YES!, Keitaro for just explaining to me what ur crew was about.....lol YES! you tried to troll with that sonic comment but no it didnt work. i didnt need a third person to reilliterate the same d@mn thing. but in no disrespect i understand for the most part of what you said kidd
Yea Seph that was kinda uncalled for but for the most part the whole we'll ask you thing is pretty much how it goes down and isn't a popularity thing at all. And ur character doesnt matter as long as u dont have no ninjaedd placings but just make sure no "i have a disadvantage/ bad character johns" are involved. For the most part if u wanted to join u just gotta get to know the people in the crew and if we felt like u fit in the fam then we would give u an invite

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
EC did suck as far as crew togetherness but w/e.

Seph no need to be mean.

Blue I wasn't trolling I really do think sonic is awful >.>
every night b4 a tourney lucas would house his crew. i had the most respect for that crew bc no matter what all of EC was free to stop by sleep over and train. i went to lucas's place and stayed the night every other week and sometimes every weekend. EC was a great crew. and if you lived far that wasnt a problem those that far was free to stay over as well. EC has done a lot of gernerous things

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
That does sound cute of EC honestly, but I would never join that crew cause they had too many people joining that didn't know each other. I at least wanna know what my crewmates look like. Also they always get disbanded so fast, lol!

But honestly Blue, you main Sonic, you have to at least main MK to join or crew including infinite dimensional cape for at least 5 minutes straight our give us your girlfriend for 2 days. You can also pay $10 dollars daily. You can also give you life to us, that's how MJ joined RUN. Now thats dedication.

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
That does sound cute of EC honestly, but I would never join that crew cause they had too many people joining that didn't know each other. I at least wanna know what my crewmates look like. Also they always get disbanded so fast, lol!

But honestly Blue, you main Sonic, you have to at least main MK to join or crew including infinite dimensional cape for at least 5 minutes straight our give us your girlfriend for 2 days. You can also pay $10 dollars daily. You can also give you life to us, that's how MJ joined RUN. Now thats dedication.
......lol thats not dedication thats **** right up the poop shoot.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
every night b4 a tourney lucas would house his crew. i had the most respect for that crew bc no matter what all of EC was free to stop by sleep over and train. i went to lucas's place and stayed the night every other week and sometimes every weekend. EC was a great crew. and if you lived far that wasnt a problem those that far was free to stay over as well. EC has done a lot of gernerous things
If EC woulda just kept a tight group of people instead of a super large amount of ppl it woulda been better. It was like, someone would say they were in Ec and it felt like.... meh, who cares, everyone is in EC. The amount of ppl somewhat dimished the value of being in it. At least from the outside looking in it did

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
If EC woulda just kept a tight group of people instead of a super large amount of ppl it woulda been better. It was like, someone would say they were in Ec and it felt like.... meh, who cares, everyone is in EC. The amount of ppl somewhat dimished the value of being in it. At least from the outside looking in it did
that, i had no control over. EC was yes a large crew but only very few were concidered enemy controller at heart. maybe 8 at most but the main ones were inui atomsk spam m2k izumi blue kai and possibly between dm/pride

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
lololol dude ur totally reading my posts wrong man. im like 13 years old and i like saying you main sonic. i want run to grow so id want u in if you started doing things with us. show up to some practices and give us some good matches.

none of those were mean ! i love baby blue. saying EC was bs just meant the same thing juice says it. we dont want 15+ randoms who arent going to be at tournies or not play with us. we have woly who doesnt attend but he likes being with us, uploads vids, ect. we all are part of something. also saying we will ask u isnt a mean thing either. when the time is right keitaro would see ur wantingness and then just ask u. common man smile a little. otherwise i cant see you in pics !!! lulululuul

who wouldnt want that ^^

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
It appears that you're misinterpreting what I had said earlier in a comical fashion. I am rather young and find it entertaining to say that you main sonic, nothing more (Or alternatively, I use my age as an excuse to say meaningless babble for the sake of saying something). I want RUN as a group to grow in members, so for this reason I would want you to join our organization, on the condition you started doing things with us. You should show up to some practices and give us some good matches.

I wasn't trying to demean you in anyway with my previous comments. "i love baby blue" (translation not available). My comments about EC were idle talk, not meant to be taken seriously. We simply would not want a plethora of players with whom we have no real connection to. Woly, though he doesn't attend any tournaments, is in the crew because he "likes being with us", uploads videos, etc. We are all "part of something". Also, saying that we will ask you is not meant to be an insult, neither. With the right timing, Keitaro will see your desire to join and then promptly invite you. I exhort you to be of good countenance, because otherwise I will not be able to see you in pictures! "lulululuul".
I tried. It's like doing peer reviews for expos... hurts my brain reading that stuff.

::EDIT FOR GREAT JUSTICE::

Keitaro

Eazy and I should be if he ****ing texts me back, gonna kill him. But Woly don't post about it anymore here please before jesus decides to enter and take our monies.

Keitaro

Text me about it.

I think its only Rutgers students but I have an RU id still so I should be good.

If it isn't only RU students then shut up and don't say it here :D

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Eazy and I should be if he ****ing texts me back, gonna kill him. But Woly don't post about it anymore here please before jesus decides to enter and take our monies.
Dont lie, I have no text from u!

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Spam lost alot of cool points for not showing up 2 the tourny.

Anyway, lets do a mob swiss thing sometime so we can all play eachother. My place sometime this week.

Allied

Smash Master
k so the basics. im criz and 100% colombian. im freaking single and lovin it but u may be the one to change that =D i reside in bridewater Njz finest i love soccer, music and my friends who i cant live without 100%. i like chillen with everyone and meeting new pplz. easy to talk to and i dont get bothered by a lota things. peaXce <333 ..

Keitaro

I refuse to play Brawl-, I'll just wait till it dies out in a couple months like Brawl+ and Balanced Brawl did.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Um...nah he was pretty bad.

Guys I'm sorry but RUN is a dumb name. If we don't go back to MOB I'm gonna join ZB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom