• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U.N Crew is over, was good friends. Lock this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Sir Snake vs Peach...THAT SHIET IS FRAAAYYYY <3 I was rusty last time we played :)

Anyone else in UFB wanna get bored to death?

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Sir Snake vs Peach...THAT SHIET IS FRAAAYYYY <3 I was rusty last time we played :)

Anyone else in UFB wanna get bored to death?
I've gotten 10x better from the last time we played. I remember i was foolishly spamming fair and the move got beyond stale. I play way smarter now. And of course i play Squall daily so i know the snake matchup!

Although Squall doesn't play as defensive as you do..... IM RDY!

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I don't play defensive son. I just throw ****. All day. No movement required! It's not defense, it's just the great wall of ****!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Thanks man :D JG, you improving dude. So many people in this community have been stepping it up. Got alot of tourney threats for me nowadays, but I stay confident!

Hmm... crew battles sound interesting. S.W.R. and UFB, I'm definitely interested in lasering you guys to a crisp so we gonna do this. Don't wanna talk to far in the future but just make sure you make it to my next event in the summer. May have some official crew battle bracket business going on.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
Thanks man :D JG, you improving dude. So many people in this community have been stepping it up. Got alot of tourney threats for me nowadays, but I stay confident!

Hmm... crew battles sound interesting. S.W.R. and UFB, I'm definitely interested in lasering you guys to a crisp so we gonna do this. Don't wanna talk to far in the future but just make sure you make it to my next event in the summer. May have some official crew battle bracket business going on.
Thanks yo, and yeaaa Someone neeeds to bring Crews backkk. It's been tooo long.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
:D Single elimination, 2nd place crew gets their money back, 1st place takes the rest, could be done near the end of doubles going into singles, $20 dollars per team.

What crews came to KTAR 2? UFB, RUN, Juice, SWR, ZB, EC?? 20 stocks, 4 minimum per player, 5 max, 5 to 4 people from each crew. I'll just keep this in mind for the future.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Guys we need a national top player in our crew. All the other NJ crews have one.

Juice: Shadow/Atomsk
SWR: Ksizzle
ZB: ADHD

I suggest that I troll the **** out of Ally until he agrees to join RUN. Thoughts?

Xionix

Smash Journeyman
Guys we need a national top player in our crew. All the other NJ crews have one.

I suggest that I troll the **** out of Ally until he agrees to join RUN. Thoughts?
HAHAHAHAHA!! or someone should here should step it up a lot at apex, and become a national player. like keitaro, BEST FALCO ON EAST COAST?

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
EC doesnt exist anymore. and Juice has to many letters in their name to be included. =)
im so upset about EC not existing anymore >_> i go away for one bit and BAM EC just disban and crap. lol should totally do a blast from the past EC crew battle XD. i miss being in EC ;_;

......as of now.....im homeless ;_; its so weird not being in a crew

ksizl4life

Smash Hero

Me and Keitaro shall train a lot more so he becomes national top player. I think hes almost there but makes too many dumb decisions mid matches that ill help him get rid of.

Keitaro has best potential in RUN atm.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Me and Keitaro shall train a lot more so he becomes national top player. I think hes almost there but makes too many dumb decisions mid matches that ill help him get rid of.

Keitaro has best potential in RUN atm.
Get him to stop spamming kill moves on block lol.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
you guys want a national player in the crew? K ill get started on it. but yea bother ally until he joins

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
keitaro 1k per week means A THOUSAND MOFO DOLLARS A WEEK MA DUE.

ufb vs run is sooo going down legit.

when keitaro asked me should blue join i goes. he mains sonic. LMFAO he goes okay well thats a no then

we should consider jmoney RUN anyway just kinda like how spam is, regardless of their opinion.

i also am singing up eazy to be my mentor during tournies to keep my cool. u have no idea how im gonna step it up

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
keitaro 1k per week means A THOUSAND MOFO DOLLARS A WEEK MA DUE.

ufb vs run is sooo going down legit.

when keitaro asked me should blue join i goes. he mains sonic. LMFAO he goes okay well thats a no then

we should consider jmoney RUN anyway just kinda like how spam is, regardless of their opinion.

i also am singing up eazy to be my mentor during tournies to keep my cool. u have no idea how im gonna step it up
.... >:\ you know that's some f'ed up ****. im above pissed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom