• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U.N Crew is over, was good friends. Lock this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Make the next one a day that isn't the same day as a melee tourney... And RUN wtf? You might as well give us all black adidas track suits n shell toes and those hats and start rapping about sneakers.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Make the next one a day that isn't the same day as a melee tourney... And RUN wtf? You might as well give us all black adidas track suits n shell toes and those hats and start rapping about sneakers.
Sneak, that sounds so familiar...

Everytime this crew walks into an event the song will start playing in the back of my head >.>

For those that don't get it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dA8DsUN6g_k

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
that adidas song is funny as hell LOL its nikes now tho

blue quit sonic and main a tier + plz

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
the double post of epic proportion

i may not attend a tourny for 2 months. but today has been an EPIC SUCCESS. why? because i got a supervisor job for the pools in my area. i always been a lifeguard and now decided to be a supervisor. this means 12 hours checking everything goes right. it also means $1 k paychecks weely for 11 weeks. shiettttttttttt

LOL man too good. i bet ill only make it to like 2 tournies this summer tho

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
the double post of epic proportion

i may not attend a tourny for 2 months. but today has been an EPIC SUCCESS. why? because i got a supervisor job for the pools in my area. i always been a lifeguard and now decided to be a supervisor. this means 12 hours checking everything goes right. it also means $1 k paychecks weely for 11 weeks. shiettttttttttt

LOL man too good. i bet ill only make it to like 2 tournies this summer tho
$1.00 dollar a week? That's less than minimum wage!

Step up your salary.

Keitaro

Unfortunately my crew is being strict about joiners. Unless they play with us all the time, have known each other for years, or don't main Sonic, they can't join :(

You're still more than welcome to come to any smashfest we have and stuff and dance with me when watching amazing matches! If we're ever ready to invite you in the future we'll be sure to send an invite (Seph is only the real person we have ever randomly recruited, Xio and Woly were good friends with Seph and went to Rutgers so we forced them in too :D)

On that note RUN, what about John Chen aka Jmoney? He plays with us all the time, has potential, and we list him as in our crew anyways when we go to tournies with him. He should definitely be in!! I known him since I was 2!! (Honestly I have known him longer than any of you, seriously, like 7 years long)

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
Unfortunately my crew is being strict about joiners. Unless they play with us all the time, have known each other for years, or don't main Sonic, they can't join :(

You're still more than welcome to come to any smashfest we have and stuff and dance with me when watching amazing matches! If we're ever ready to invite you in the future we'll be sure to send an invite (Seph is only the real person we have ever randomly recruited, Xio and Woly were good friends with Seph and went to Rutgers so we forced them in too :D)
wow whats this troll about maining sonic im getting pissed about that. i bet half your crew isnt above my level. but lol its cool i respect ya'll gangsta still this is why i wont give up on sonic. ppl trash talk it but are scared to play me or any good sonic mainer. oh well lol i'll find my way to the door myself i wiped my feet b4 entering your crew thread house so its all good

Keitaro

You and Kai have legit Sonics honestly. I saw you both kicking Cheese's MK's butt... if that's even an accomplishment XD

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
Lawl it's not like we even do anything as a crew anyways. People should only want to join because of our awesome name.

Seriously, are we ever gonna get together to chill or anything in the next few months? We could even just all go eat at RR while keitaro's working and make him provide excellent service. I think that'd be a lot more fun than brawl haha.

I think I've known of John for ... 4 or so years now? He wasn't cool enough for me to talk to him until senior year of high school though. That kid fails at AP calculus. And is garbage in general. I just realized I cannot even think about John Chen without having to hate on him anymore. Every post where he's mentioned I just can't control myself!

Keitaro

You can't control your love for him!!

But we have met up sooo many times Woly. Mainly Keitaro, Xio, Yes, Eazy, and Seph. Day before KTAR, day before Viridian, we drove together to a couple tournies too. Quit church!!

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
We would take it all KT :)

Blue I'm pretty sure that most people in our crew can beat you no offense =/ don't be so sore.

Xionix

Smash Journeyman
oh man, eazy's going to logic UFB's trash talk to death. But im down for a crew battle =).

John chen i forgot what he said, but he can only play when he's back from breaks, but the majority of the summer he'll be in chingchongland (china). and theres no one good at lehigh for him to practice with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom