• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R U good with Toon Link

Status
Not open for further replies.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
I'm most likely a 6 or 7. I beat every average player, do well/beat better players, and vs the best players in our area, I'll probably lose, although I haven't checked yet. But yeah, I don't know nearly enough about Toon Link to keep up with the best yet.

Santi

Smash Lord
I would say somewhere between 2 and 3

Prolly about 2.6

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Good attitude dude...Yeah, regardless of where we are now, there's always room for improvement, so let's just work hard in learning as much about Toon Link as we can, and apply it to our matches IRL.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Honestly supposed to be good with TL try to be good with TL, love playing with TL, gotta go with I'm like a 6, I'm horrible with TL, even though theres only one person in my town that can beat me.

YumClock

Smash Apprentice
anybody here who considers themselves 8 or over has a huge ego,
and Santi has an inferiority complex.

Lone Shadow

Smash Journeyman
Maybe high-5 or low 6, I was training and I was able to **** my friends pretty bad (last time I played, I sucked like really really really bad =/ )

Santi

Smash Lord
anybody here who considers themselves 8 or over has a huge ego,
and Santi has an inferiority complex.
Haha alright
I would say compared to all the professionals and jesus Toon Link users.

I'm about an 11- Master Yoda

someguy12

Smash Journeyman
7.5-8

i am the best around here (irl, not on the internet)

i win almost all online matches (except for a few where the lag messed up, about to dair this guy, next thing i know, BAM! SD.

and there was this one guy.....

a white meta-knight, always was him. he was amazing, online, the other 2 were staying away and fighting each other, and i lose every match against him (2nd, but whatever)

he didn't use mindgames, but he was still very hard to keep up, i didn't even know it's possible to ko someone with shuttle loop when facing the other way! (i was gonna bair him into submission) the one match i was winning, but then the wifi broke...

after, i went to the meta-knight forum, and i checked the tech threads. he was using at least 5 techs in our matches!

i was the retro toon link, and we had about 5 matches about 3 months ago. (just in case the guy reads this) i want to fight him again, i have improved a lot since, and i want to see if i can beat him now.

Coselm

Smash Ace
On second though, my TLs over 9000.

To be honest, I never really see any good TLs.

I have played QUIVO and he is on my level, and I am going to play antichrist soon so i will see how that pans out.

IF there are other good TLs, they either don't have videos, don't speak up on the forums, or I haven't heard of them.

The TL forums are really lacking videos.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
The TL forums are really lacking videos.
Then why haven't I had more criticism on my video thread? If I am correct, the lack of videos would make you flock to a video thread to check them out. Now if you checked them out, but didn't leave a response, I'd just call you lazy. Oh wait...:psycho:

I'd say I am "4-OK?" since I don't think I've met anyone in GA who seriously plays TL on a tourney level. While that would make me one of the best in state, that title brings so much lulz to my mind.

I always let the crowd/audience decide. Judging yourself is so bias imo.

JuniorToons

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I got to say I am a 7, but I am working on him to make me an excellent Toon Link user.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
There are tons of videos in this forum, although none of them really hold that much weight, because none of them are tournament videos, and if they are they are all local videos.

Brakebein

Smash Rookie
It's hard to honestly rate yourself, but just to stay on topic, probably 6-7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom