• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U. GAME? Smash Bros Brawl Double Elim @ R.U. GAME? Win a Wii U! 3-2-2013 @3pm!

RUGAMESTORE.COM

Smash Cadet
Smash Bros Brawl BATTLE FOR THE SYSTEM Double Elim Tournament!
When: March 2nd!
Where:
R.U. GAME?
306 Brandon Town Center Mall
Brandon, FL 33511
Time: 3pm
Buy in (sign up at Brandon or Tampa stores. Visit our website www.rugamestore.com for addresses and hours of operation!):
$15

PRIZES!!!!
1st: Brand New Wii U Deluxe System w/Nintendo Land
2nd: $100
3rd: $50
4th: $25
5th: $15

Modified Unity Ruleset:
Singles
5 Stock
Items Off!
Time Limit Off!
Random Stage Select including the following stages: Battlefield, Castle Siege, Final Destination, Lyat Cruise, Pokemon Stadium 1, Smashville, Yoshis Island, Delfino Plaza, and Pokemon Stadium 2
Metaknight BANNED!
Bring your own controller! No modded or third party allowed (wavebirds ok)!
All characters unlocked!

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
5 stocks is just too hype for you guys.

Don't play if you can't handle it!

RUGAMESTORE.COM

Smash Cadet
We do 5 stocks because it's 1 match, we don't start best 2 out of 3 until we hit semi-finals. We implement No time limit to make stalling and excessive ledge grabs useless. The tournament will be played 3 matches at a time on 3 TVs. Be ready for a good time and bring your "A" game!

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Don't you worry child. :popo: will take this tournament cause I'm going.

Ereth

Murda Bidness
We do 5 stocks because it's 1 match, we don't start best 2 out of 3 until we hit semi-finals. We implement No time limit to make stalling and excessive ledge grabs useless. The tournament will be played 3 matches at a time on 3 TVs. Be ready for a good time and bring your "A" game!
Seems reasonable. Do you want us to bring setups?

ZLF Aurora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5734-1939
You've got my attention. I'm a low chance maybe for this one.

True Blue

Smash Lord
It says sign up in store, which from the last tournament at the RU Game in Gainesville we needed to sign up before the event. Is that the case for this one? And if so how do we sign up ahead of time when we don't actually live near by the make a drive just to sign up?

Cause I wouldn't want to end up driving out to Brandon, which is 3-4 hours away from me, and end up not being able to enter the tournament.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
There's no way to deal with Exdeath planking with no timer or Meta Knight.

No safe way.

Challenge accepted.

True Blue

Smash Lord
Silly and Lazy True Blue. lol.
Not going to this anymore though just because there is a tourney nearby my house now during this. So good luck to all! And cheers to who ever wins that WiiU!

Top Bottom