• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.O.B. Mainers sign in here!

Bakemonky

Smash Apprentice
WOW. I just saw the first footage of ROB actually fighting. Holy crap, Johnny 5 FTW.

Mageus

Smash Rookie
I think I may, but then again I always try to be able to use every charactor

super-7

Smash Journeyman
well rob is the new game and watch of the brawl roster.. there is nothing wrong with him. but i cant wait to try him out i still havent found a main it will likely be fox again

Eric the Lone

Smash Journeyman
I'll be using this ROB. Very interesting character. Heavy but fast, with a strong projectile game and great recovery.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
I do, just to piss off the haters and guys who said he'd never make it in.

Oh, and he looks awesome too. His Up B is sooo win.

paralasalud

Smash Ace
*sniff* so nice to see some of the geno alliance here.
(seriously brawl could've used 1 extra row of characters and it'd be perfect. i'm still happy though. 35 is a lot i just wanted geno that's all. /rant)

i might be making ROB a secondary.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
*sniff* so nice to see some of the geno alliance here.
(seriously brawl could've used 1 extra row of characters and it'd be perfect. i'm still happy though. 35 is a lot i just wanted geno that's all. /rant)

i might be making ROB a secondary.
Think about it this way...

R.O.B. has a beam, and a "Whirl"...

Frames

DI
I finally got to play brawl yesterday for the first time.

I played with a bunch of the new characters, then finally tried R.O.B.

4 hours later I was still using R.O.B.

'Nuff said. :D

zephyrnereus

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1048-9153-4450
got to play Brawl for the first time at my school. chose ROB. was undefeatable with him except for 2 fights (they ganged up on me).
yeah I'm pretty much gonna main R.O.B.

and one of the most satisfying things is shooting Fox with your laser while he's shooting at you (MY LAZOR IS BETTER THEN URZ!! XD)

Prevail

Smash Apprentice
I'd really like to use ROB as (at least) one of my secondaries, but I've got to play the game first =)

artarian

Smash Journeyman
definitely maining ROB. he is just too good. he has great spacing with all his aerials, except for nair imo since it is rather slow. up smash is really strong, down smash as great range and forward smash is above average. laser is a great move. upB rocks. great recovery and edgeguarding. he is soo good!

T0MMY

Smash Master
I hereby claim to be first R.O.B. main.
Been maining him since I got my copy, I'll have vids up soon.
I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!!
Finally a cool character in the Smash series. And he's not garbage-tier like Pichu. lol

BulgyMilk

Smash Cadet
Yay t0mmy!
It'll be nice to have more vids of R.O.B. as he is quite awesome, and if your skill level with pichu is any indication, I'm fearful of what you can do with R.O.B. hehe. I plan on maining R.O.B. as well, eye lasers are just too tempting to pass up :p

T0MMY

Smash Master
I've mained R.O.B. before Brawl even came out.
Maining him since Mariokart DS ;^D
And, yeah, I could destroy people with Pichu, who was just a garbage-tier joke character, I'm going to have fun with a decent main for once ^_^

Ricard_the_dragoon

Smash Apprentice
..wait are we counting on mario kart DS? If so I've been maining him since about a week after that came out :D I loved his Karts.. need to find that game again...

xxxxx

Smash Rookie
Rob's Moves

ROBs B: laser vision
B up : hover
B side: sbin
B down: throw tops
fs: twister breath ( I don't know what its called)
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::dizzy::dizzy::confused::mad::psycho::chuckle::chuckle::urg::p:p:p:p:embarrass:( I like the faces

KingBulbinX

Smash Apprentice
im playing with my R.O.B. toy now:) i might make him my 5th main im still maining lucario and king DDD and others.:chuckle:

Lithos

Smash Cadet
R.O.B is definitely up there on my list. He's a very unique character with a lot of potential, not to mention he's awesome. :p

Top Bottom