• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.O.B. Community Combo Video (Clips due May 10th!) - Read post #182

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Brawl- clips would be intense, but I'm already gonna be in the official B- combo video thing, as far as I know. One of my friends helped make B-, so I helped him playtest a lot, and he got a lot of good ROB combos out of me. XD

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I had a dream yesterday about doing a ROB combo video, like seriously. And since I'm not very active, it must be a community one! I guess I'll help you out ZS! Also, it must have the song "No one can stop us - Donkey Rollers" in it.

6Mizu

Smash Champion

-LzR-

Smash Hero
I have made some pretty nice combos, but none of them are recorded since I don't have a recorder thingy.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Zwarm, can u edit in the video of Bo's doubles combos into the OP so I don't forget to include those?

Hopefully after this update to the OP there will be a nice amount of clips. We should try to get like 15-20 combos in the OP (not including my own I'll look for when I make the video) then I'll make a vid. I'll start on it like next week. Also try to make to make sure that theres a couple from all the well known ROBbers, like me/holy/sting/NL etc, and some classics like OS/Shadow would make it awesomerrrr

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Zwarm, can u edit in the video of Bo's doubles combos into the OP so I don't forget to include those?

Hopefully after this update to the OP there will be a nice amount of clips. We should try to get like 15-20 combos in the OP (not including my own I'll look for when I make the video) then I'll make a vid. I'll start on it like next week. Also try to make to make sure that theres a couple from all the well known ROBbers, like me/holy/sting/NL etc, and some classics like OS/Shadow would make it awesomerrrr
Sounds good.
Chibo I think we should have a Dead Line and enforce it, otherwise this'll never get completed.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Yea, I'll get around to updating the OP probably sometime today or early tomorrow. I've been busy with making up school stuff and horrible sleep patterns, aka sleeping until 6:00PM and missing class because of it. :/ I got my sleep schedule back to normal though, thank god.

This is not dead, but it's verrrrrry slow. XD

Silhouette

Smash Lord
We should set the deadline for one week, that should be enough time to get vids in and prevent from slacking, Ill be updating my own post tomorrow for my vid submission since I'm using alot of those in my own combo vid and have some newer better ones.

Chibo whats your opinion on the same vid being in two combo vids?

I have made some pretty nice combos, but none of them are recorded since I don't have a recorder thingy.
You could get homebrew, and play without textures, then find someone with a capture card whos willing to record and send them to you (If you do the homebrew part, I could help with the rest)

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
Should my rob team combos be used in the vid? If So I could post the link to the video, or I can send the actuall unedited footage to Chibo sometime today..

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea i want ur team combos bo, too cool

in fact, i have a bunch of team combos as well, might as well have a team combos section of the vid, im sure a few other people have some

how about a deadline of monday to get vids in? my current game design project is due on monday so come tuesday I have no big work due for school so I can focus on this a bit

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Sure, Monday sounds good, I'm going to a smashfest tomorrow night, so maybe I can get a few more videos up before then.

I'm gonna start updating the OP now.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Double Post =X

The OP is updated, we still need more though! I'm gonna look through some of my own again, even though I haven't played ROB seriously since late March, I'll see what I can find.

Bees!

Smash Ace
I need to get my footage from people and send it in. I don't have much but I have some vs Peach, vs Wario and vs Lucario. Maybe some vs Snake. Also a pretty cool combo I will send in as well.
Also new song. (Not that it would be used for the combo video) If you guys want me too once you agree on what to do I will start writing a song then

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XIU-dkgWdM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom