• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.O.B. Community Combo Video (Clips due May 10th!) - Read post #182

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMike

Smash Lord
I was selecting some clips of mine about 1 minute ago lol, I think I can have all of them up for this weekend. =)

TheMike

Smash Lord
No, ROB's still my main, but I'm learning Luigi and he's currently my seconday. =] And Social thread, please. I don't want to get infracted hahaha. =X

Croissant

Smash Apprentice
Deus Ex Machina hahaha sounds cool to me, but I think it may have already been used or I've seen it elsewhere on the boards.... I thought we had someone workin gon the music already?

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Personally, I like this remix better, but it might not be as intense in a combo video.

Meh, either or, they're both great remixes of an awesome song. =)

Bertroll

Smash Cadet
Is this still happening? I don't record too often but I do have some good clips to contribute :)

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
Does of any of Rob's 2 games for his systems have any songs that are remixed? It'll probably be best for the combo vid if there is songs for it.

TheMike

Smash Lord
Does of any of Rob's 2 games for his systems have any songs that are remixed? It'll probably be best for the combo vid if there is songs for it.
They are not very good, IMO. Seach for Gyromite and/or Stack-up Remixes and hear by yourself. :S

Zwarm

Smash Hero
That's not the remix I posted, but yea I agree. =)

OC Remix has a bunch of awesome songs we should look through, or, at least I will, lol.

EDIT: I actually wouldn't mind having this or this for the video. They're both awesome songs, and the second one definitely sounds... robotish.

I just love SMRPG, so I'd be happy to have anything from it in this. XD

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I'm trying to get my friend to send the videos she has on her dazzle to me to see if there's anything we could use.

tryingtryingtrying.

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
I wish I could help but I think DTM4 may get in the way. I've made 6 combo videos so I have decent experience.

TheMike

Smash Lord
I edited this post where my clips were because I got new ones and will probably get more tomorrow. =]

I'll put them together in a few days(maybe one week), lol

Croissant

Smash Apprentice
Hey if you guys are into all this techno or dance music, you should check out dabears, he has a ton of cool mixes out! I'll try to post a link later when I get back tonight!

Bees!

Smash Ace
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom