• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Starfox

Status
Not open for further replies.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
*gasp* noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...i just gave that cat a shoutout in my match with nite...

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Alright. time to close this. ColBol, sorry to hear about your cat man :(

I'm ashamed at some of the posters in here. A member of his family passed away. Try to show some more respect for your fellow smasher.

EDIT: unlock topic

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I'm so sorry, colin.
I wish I had met him.
I only heard great things about him.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
I'm waiting to see which mod is going to be heartless enough to close this. (Sorry for your lost Colbol at least he's in a better place, which is probably the cockpit of an arwing) =/

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I'm waiting to see which mod is going to be heartless enough to close this. (Sorry for your lost Colbol at least he's in a better place, which is probably the cockpit of an arwing) =/
Na, better place for him is snug on a couch knowing he's never going to be bothered by black people again. >.>

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Rx...not only is your picture amazing

you're location iss oooo much better

...but whoo carees...i want mooorreee

PB&J

Smash Hero
even though i dont like cats your cat was cool..hope you are feeling good son...please do not 4 stock all of us now..cheer up boss

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Cats rock. :(

Sorry to hear about it, bud. Sadly, we have an area in the forums for discussion like this, which is the PRoom. If you want your friends to know, post in your state's thread. I'm sure they'll give you lots of <3's there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom