• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

I was shocked when I spiked a Captain Falcon with a spin attack. That was in friendlies however.

I like color blue. The real blue is pretty dark so I use royal blue. That's the reason why I use royal blue.
Partly, the reason I use it is to copy xeylode for the lulz.

I was shocked when I spiked a Captain Falcon with a spin attack. That was in friendlies however.

I like color blue. The real blue is pretty dark so I use royal blue. That's the reason why I use royal blue.
Partly, the reason I use it is to copy xeylode for the lulz.
At least I am not be copied for everything. :D
How did Peter almost die?

Did he... uh... **** I can't think of anything clever.
Peter was given the pan!

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Not only did they kick Roy out of smash, they didn't even let him keep his stuff?

Freaking *******s man.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Proof I suck:
I came dead last in a regional today.

0-2'd in winners.
0-2'd in losers.

I suicided last stock on the first match due to a buffered Nair.
I went Diddy Kong on the 2nd and 3rd matches and got 2 stocked both times. [So pro]
I forfeited the 4th match on Rainbow Cruise after losing my first stock in under a minute. [Rage Quit]

I so pro.

etecoon

Smash Hero
Proof I suck:
I came dead last in a regional today.

0-2'd in winners.
0-2'd in losers.

I suicided last stock on the first match due to a buffered Nair.
I went Diddy Kong on the 2nd and 3rd matches and got 2 stocked both times. [So pro]
I forfeited the 4th match on Rainbow Cruise after losing my first stock in under a minute. [Rage Quit]

I so pro.

ouch

I've been pretty **** lately but I've figured a little of it out...

my last 4 losses are all to unrankeds and one of them is a yoshi :/

etecoon

Smash Hero
haven't seen anyone do it...

I hate diddy so much :/ new infinite being easy just makes it worse, he was already such a STUPID character but now the game is going to be about banana infinites? MK was never this ********

etecoon

Smash Hero
aww hell naww

if I'm in a really optimistic mindset I'd say it's an even MU but that's when I'm feeling very optimistic

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
aww hell naww

if I'm in a really optimistic mindset I'd say it's an even MU but that's when I'm feeling very optimistic
Considering that you're typically way beyond pessimistic I take it that my outlook is accurate :p

:059:

etecoon

Smash Hero
nah, I'm actually feeling a lot better about snake in general than typical right now. I could definitely see it being an even MU where both sides have a lot of things they can do to each other, no way snake beats olimar 6:4 though

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
SuSa needs to actually main the second best character and not play snake

that being said SuSa and I swapped curses

for example I was constantly being 2-0'd for dumb reason and SuSa would get DSF or tyrant round 3 winners

he got 2-0d
and I got tyrant

I almost broke SuSa's curse though >_< well maybe next time.

Savon

Smash Ace
I am taking a break from Snake to learn how to play Sonic. I am NOT quitting Snake, but yeah. I want to try and play a new character. Considering how I do not like Nintendo that much I figured I would try Sonic since 1. He is fun. 2. Sonic Adventure 2 Battle is one of my favorite games of all time. 3. YOU'RE TOO SLOWWWWW!!!

etecoon

Smash Hero
back to green fulltime, I'm starting to mistake other people as myself when I'm skim reading now because you all started using blue >:

also I think susa would be highly successful as a MK, falco, or diddy main. maybe he changed in his time off but before he left I know he was more about mapping situations out and finding what would always be the best answer to a given situation, I think those characters are better suited to that style than snake

or maybe those are just better characters than snake

maybe diddy, I don't really think falco is better than snake now, diddy's new banana **** makes me more afraid of him now than MK :/

etecoon

Smash Hero
why is it that I say I'm using green now and all of the sudden you stop using blueoofhaohfohaufhuiewh :/

etecoon

Smash Hero
he is

I get really annoyed when MK's just air camp and time me out and I don't really have a good understanding of how to stop it

but it never makes me think "wow this is really ****ing unfair" the way diddy kong frequently does : (

etecoon

Smash Hero
I've always felt that in spite of MK being the best character and snake formerly being the second best character, that diddy and ice climbers were by far the most annoying characters in the game. could probably put olimar in that category too, god I hate that little snot

etecoon

Smash Hero
infern appeared because yume mentioned angel beats lol

making it a point to summon you everywhere possible from now on

Top Bottom