• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[quote=Kevin Nanney]I will just have to go in his place.[/quote]

tw1n

Smash Champion
Shwing brah!
Now Ima hang ten with the chicas ovar thar on the beeech behbay!

Peace out brosiff.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
jk pp said hes doing shots with sleepy so its back on.

maybe.

dunno how serious that guy is anymore.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Aight nah PP for the sake of gearzzz you gonna have to drink some beeorzzz(shots would be fine instead)

Im coming to marias to play smash and see you do this. You can trust me playa i wont let you drink to much or let anything happen to you.

tw1n

Smash Champion
yo pp. Don't do just shots if its your first time. It'll tear you up in the morning. Drink a lot of beer before you do the shots k. And also while drinking, have some water and gatorade. Or poweraid or even vitamin water. That helps prevent hangovers :)

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
All this talk is giving me the thirst for some . . . Golden Wheat Water.

Good thing I have a 12 pack sitting at a friend's house. Going after classssssssssssssss.

tw1n

Smash Champion
MANswers proved that drinking hard liquor first and then beer after would not lead to a hangover (or nearly as bad of one).

Get **** on Twin1 :p
Really? Did not know that lol. I figured it would be the other way around. My bad =D

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
Aight nah PP for the sake of gearzzz you gonna have to drink some beeorzzz(shots would be fine instead)

Im coming to marias to play smash and see you do this. You can trust me playa i wont let you drink to much or let anything happen to you.
And I'll be hyping it up in the background while Adam coaches. Nothing can go wrong.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
yo twin, next time you talk to dekar, tell him keith is dropping mk for diddy :)

ughhh he may still think my name is Villain lol

tw1n

Smash Champion
look at the rhyme =[
I did hahaha. It made me laugh but also taught me something new.

If I could have one big match at a national tourney with PP or Lozr coaching me and YEAHYAHUZZZHHHHHH!!!! talking **** for me with the crowd, that honestly would be a dream come true haha.
Just like my dream came true whenever I was playing my Apex pools and I had Mango, HBox, Axe AND Taj all coaching me hahahaha. Then when I played HBox in that pool, Mango was giving me advice =D Great memories.

yo twin, next time you talk to dekar, tell him keith is dropping mk for diddy :)

ughhh he may still think my name is Villain lol
I shall pass the message :) I am so proud lol

Oh ya and get um PeePee :)

Top Bottom