• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quitting G&W (sorta not really)...

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
EDIT: Instead of quitting like a little b*tch, I've decided that I will only use G&W under these circumstances:

1) Counterpicking a fastfaller on FD
2) Counterpicking a Link
3) Counterpicking a Ganon

That is all. XD

EDIT: I can successfully counterpick good Ganons with G&W now and 4-stock Falcon on FD from time to time >.>

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Umm, sad to see you go? >_> Never saw any of your matches, but always sucks to see ppl get tired of their mains that they've played for so long. I'm almost to the same point w/IC's. Samus is too fun. Good luck w/it all...

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol thats too bad. Yeah, i've got really sick with Game and Watch as well.

Mky762

Smash Journeyman
awe, G&W is fun to play with, and it does get annoying at times, oh well, good luck and have fun with your samus (how can you not have fun with samus)

Nigachu

Smash Apprentice
I liked your style you used while playing G&W in some of your vids that I saw. Are you really giving him up? If anything you probably just need a vacation from him, but if this is really what you want, go for it. Have fun playing with Samus, I know I do sometimes.

Anchan

Smash Rookie
Aw, I'm sorry to hear that...I can see why Game and Watch might be frustrating to use. Good luck with Samus though! >o<

Metà

Smash Master
Your G&W was actually pretty sick, Kris. Although, I can't blame you for dropping him; he has so many disadvantages (light, no shield/roll/spotdodge, bad l-cancelling). It was a good call to switch to Samus though; your Samus gave me a much harder time. If only you could have found a main and stuck with it so long ago...

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
:( Sad to see you go. I can definitely understand your problem though. I was thinking of dropping my IC/GaW/Ylink for Falco, since my Falco seems much better. But I decided to stay with them, continuously learning new things about them. Of course, a GaW pro like you already knows everything about him.

Good luck in the future with your Samus. I hope my IC doesn't meet her anytime soon.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
So whos gonna be your low tier??

I recommend Ylink..hes too good

Chained Up

Smash Cadet
I'm hoping what you said aboout pichu is some sort of sick joke. Good call switching to Samus though Game & Watch is so much more fun(I would know I play them both).

Giggidax

Smash Ace
pichu as ur low tier? lol ylink pwns pichu. anyway. i dont blame u for switching 56k
g&w is boring. his animations are very bland. plus hes pretty slow.

anyway... drop samus and switch to ylink lol!

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
I'm hoping what you said aboout pichu is some sort of sick joke. Good call switching to Samus though Game & Watch is so much more fun(I would know I play them both).
Nope, dead serious. :grin: Pichu is my low-tier. Pichu's better than you think :O

I've gotten really good at Pichu, I mostly practice him to keep my tech skill up (as he requires a 2-frame short hop like Fox and you have to play him really fast).

Chained Up

Smash Cadet
Well you are a pro so it makes sense you're even good with bad characters. I just feel that Pichu wasted an open character spot which could have contained another pokemon like Hitmonlee.

Chip.

you know what to do
This reminds me of when gimpyfish "quit" bowser
Gimpy has never quit Bowser before. He just once-upon-a-time-ago decided to make Ganon his main, Sheik his secondary, and Bowser his tertiary for like 4 months or so. Then he was suddenly like "wait a second.................. Bowser owns son!!!11!1"

And now he's officially DROPPED all charachters and only uses Bowser in tournaments because he's a charachter purist; much like myself.

I miss that guy....

Anyway, I agree at the the young Link owns thing cuz he does LOL :chuckle:

ye25

Smash Journeyman
He killed my kirby thread....
I'll never forgive that guy.

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
its not so much the light sheild and rolling etc that piss me off its the getting chain grabbed, retardedly shine spiked, upair/tipper'd and dying at 50% that really piss me off.

BlargCow

Smash Journeyman
:*( so sad, hopefully when you see him in brawl you will start playing as him again.

Top Bottom