• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quitting G&W (sorta not really)...

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Returning to G&W again feels like re-enrolling at a college that I dropped out of. It just reeks of disappointment and failure. If I ever pick him up again, it won't be any time soon lolz.

Ka-master can do it and his Luigi is **** >_>
Yeah but Luigi's style is just not for me. I like characters who run fast, fastfall quickly, and have short wavedashes.

EDIT: lol watching this match makes me almost wanna pick up G&W again

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9RLb3FQaOws

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
dont u love doing all that work then they land 1 move and u die? totaly SWEET. ur GW needs work tho, i kno that was a year ago..

luv the comment "youtube= lag when u start running it looks like you have 1 animation" scrubz

i need to at least get a vid of me up of killing lvl 9 computers lol. the GW community is so hindered by never seeing me play it kinda hurts my feeling a little

Zone

Smash Champion
My falco got ***** by someone's G&W, and all he did was duck my lazers, up+tilt to grab and upthrew me to Forward smash then proceed to gimp my recovery >.>; WEll that's not all he did but he gimp'd 2 of my stocks pretty low dmg like that. I don't think I DI'd right. Dunno never had time to learn how to DI against G&W.

I'm not very good with FAlco anyways. Atleast not against peach and and apparently G&W and Jiggs is pretty scary >.>; Since I mostly practice my combos on marth, and fox/captain falcon.

Sad to see you quit G&W. I recently said I'm never playing against Fox-FAlco-Marth as Zelda anymore. I took falco off that list, He's not as bad as the other 2 to me. I didn't quit Zelda, but I really need to put my practices to good use with Marth vs Fox, and Shiek vs Marth. Instead of wasting time trying to perfect Zelda vs Fox.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Good lord I might just have to pick up G&W again.

I was playing friendlies with this guy yesterday, and he was pretty much kicking my *** in every match. He picked CFalcon, and I was like oh what the hey, I'll pick G&W.

We got FD. I 4-stocked him. In less than 2 minutes.

It was so hot, I was doing everything perfect! My utilts were hitting, my chaingrabs were on point, 0-deaths all over the **** place. I somehow got way better at G&W while not playing him at all.

But then he picked Peach and I got ****ing *****. But he's much better than me overall so I wasn't too bummed. But wow somehow I'm better at G&W so I might start using him again.

Chip.

you know what to do
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7K2v41rh9oE

^^ >____________________>

56k, if you're so beast with Gaw, why don't you just pick him up again? I mean, you can make Doc or Samus or whoever your main is be your main, but couldn't you at least be dedicated enough to make Gaw your secondary? LOL, use him to counterpick against Falcon.

Do it. Now. Or get Fro'ed son.

Zone

Smash Champion
Well, if you quit a main, you can't expect a higher tier you play or another character to get better than it over a few week period. But yea if you want to jump back on G&W go for it ^^;.

Play who you enjoy. I enjoy playing Zelda, but by no means is she my 100% main. I have multiple mains. I don't single out one character as my one main character. Although people tell me Marth is probably my scariest of my mains.

Why have one main when you can have 2-3?

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
New G&W vids coming soon. Including a 4-stock ^_^ and a match of me playing against the best player in MN (also the best Young Link within a 700 mile radius lol)

I can successfully counterpick good Ganons with G&W now lol. It's a very annoying fight though, cause you can't screw up once.

Top Bottom