• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quick Draw Cancel

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
I searched the front page and I didn't find a Q&A thread.

Hey.... I'm not sure if this is know or not but I canceled Ikes Quick Draw. He only performed half of a uncharged one and attacked. I was able to record it and I have it in my Replays. I'll send it to anyone who wishes to see it. (I can't record it...... yet.) I have reviewed the footage many times and there are absolutey no obsticles.

I main Falco so I'm used to Phantasm canceling. I might have hit the combonation to do his cancel by mistake. However it was done just right then..... cause I can't repeat the QDC.

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
Ah crap... and I thought I had something knew. -_- (Yes Snake was doing D-Smash). Don't you just hate it when you think you have something new until you find out how wrong you are/were? Owell.... better luck next time.

ps A QDC would be really good for Ike..... Anyone here agree with me?

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
We had about three pages of discussion on it because it happened to me (and a few others) too. It's a silly glitch but yes, a Quick Draw Cancel would be awesome, especially if done in the air and didn't put us in a helpless state.

One can dream...

Top Bottom