• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Question: How to poast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cs_Nexus

Smash Apprentice
Well I have no poast count to brag about cause normaly I dont flame...
But I have been here for... well sence Ive actually had the internet = YEARS!!

I want to know how others and I can poast (anything we want) just for a good laugh?

...including ""flame"", because I know it might cause a mod to POWER TRIP and lock a thread,
thus proving his/her _______ are poorly shaped... and locking a topic is a release for them.

Honestly? I know its not myspace or AIM.
But WTF!!!!!
this is a community of video gamers...

LOCKing a TOPIC is unjust... It punishes every single person who poasted in that TOPIC... flame or no flame....

ITS PURE... forum topic genocide!

PS:: I challenge Crimson King to 3 out of 5, 3 stock brawl!!!! The loser must never return to the forum....

U LAG STOP BEING F@G! (taunt)
Nexus

Cs_Nexus

Smash Apprentice
What is this I don't even..
Sorry, I should have clarified why.

Everytime I look at pool room, crimson king has yet again lock a topic that was entertaining to me...

I think if your on SMASHBOARDS.COM (I love you people BTW)
and wanna push your weight around you better be able to back it up with
some SSBB SKILLS!!

I stole ZAPYs Ethernet cable... lul
Because Im a bigger hater...
I type fastakeksdbvjhg lzasvg jahahisg rh
Nexus

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
This stunt he pulled will cost him dearly. Perhaps a perma-ban to set an example.

For the sake of being informative, guys stop posting in threads that you know will get locked. AKA, stupidity like this.

Contributing to stupidity will only get you warned and inevitably IP banned.(Doesn't matter if your IP is dynamic anymore) Ignore this thread, and move on.

Renth

Smash Hero
it's people like this guy is pretty much the reason I don't "poast" very much anymore. I use to do nothing but flame people non-stop, it's to the point where it's almost impossible to find intelligent discussion.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
it's people like this guy is pretty much the reason I don't "poast" very much anymore. I use to do nothing but flame people non-stop, it's to the point where it's almost impossible to find intelligent discussion.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Mods note: Nexus is most likely drunk right now, he doesn't actually mean it (although some would argue that you are most honest when you are drunk). Also, it is possible that is is Zapdos on his account.

Cs_Nexus

Smash Apprentice
sorry duke your wrong its me nexus..
nate types in a much differnet structure.

Sober and annoyed by mister CK.

seriouly...
I think the last 6 topics i made were about Crimson King.

before i noticed how much he closed fun topics.
I only had like 45 poasts!

just so yall know!

Im Offically calling out Crimson King for a bawl match!

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Would you prefer it of other mods came in here and closed the same stupid threads? Because I'm sure they'd be happy to spread out the work load for you.

Keeping ******** threads out of SWF is the only thing that keeps us from turning into GameFaqs. If you want to act like an idiot, post over there.

Cs_Nexus

Smash Apprentice
Would you prefer it of other mods came in here and closed the same stupid threads? Because I'm sure they'd be happy to spread out the work load for you.

Keeping ******** threads out of SWF is the only thing that keeps us from turning into GameFaqs. If you want to act like an idiot, post over there.
WOW an actual real answer!!!

I Respect you XSY!

Thank you.

Grudge match with Crimson King is still ON!

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Just an FYI: I don't ban people who personally attack me in posts. Breaking rules or not, I just don't do it to avoid further conflict.

Now, if someone else wants to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom