• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Question for Technical Peach's

Samochan

Smash Master
Fanboyism to an extremity is not a good thing, but neither is mocking the other person cause of their supposedly lack of skill. Realistical view of things is gooooddd. ;o

And hypnotist, you just use the c-stick or a button.

kirbstir

Smash Lord
I can't fc across the stage with anything, but I can take matches off some of the top players in the country

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
lolz thats too bad kirbstir, why cant you be more like dark pch? word around the office is he can float cancel uairs halfway across a 300 pound cambodian tribeswoman's butthole

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
LOL at saying Dark Peach sucks, hahahaha. Anyways, how do you do multiple Fairs in place, you know, without moving.
Well you can use the C-Stick (which i dont use) but if you want to do it in one place i think you have to DI backwards a little bit, try doing Fair across the stage backwards and you should get the hang of it in the spot.

lolz thats too bad kirbstir, why cant you be more like dark pch? word around the office is he can float cancel uairs halfway across a 300 pound cambodian tribeswoman's butthole
looool. I think this guy is funny anyway.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Excellent, I would love to see some more fast technical Peachs. It would be neat if someone besides ProfessorPro had a tech skill Peach video. You know, with all that crazy fast stuff. It looks great!
lol, why am I quoted? Is it because I have blue text? The blue text is what makes me awesome, right?

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
please get done with your vid as soon as possible, i look forward to using it to motivate me when i'm sick and i have trouble throwing up and/or pooping

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol, why am I quoted? Is it because I have blue text? The blue text is what makes me awesome, right?
Your always awesome in my eyes.....

Working on it ;)
Isit something that we have to wait for very long to see.
Because it will take no time for me to do, i would do it all in a hour lol.
Are you still doing it after you finished your combo vid or are you doing the tech vid first.

My god I love my technical Peach. Mike G has got nothing on me. (Love you Mike) <3
You have any vids of your peach on youtube, I would really like to see it :).

please get done with your vid as soon as possible, i look forward to using it to motivate me when i'm sick and i have trouble throwing up and/or pooping
loool. Obv the funniest poster in the peach forums.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Isit something that we have to wait for very long to see.
Because it will take no time for me to do, i would do it all in a hour lol.
Are you still doing it after you finished your combo vid or are you doing the tech vid first.
Well then by all means do your video and get it out already. I'm waiting for a few more matches of me to hit youtube from a tournament. and I'm gonna use some of those for my combo video. Then I'll do my tech video

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Well then by all means do your video and get it out already. I'm waiting for a few more matches of me to hit youtube from a tournament. and I'm gonna use some of those for my combo video. Then I'll do my tech video
I would, but i dont have recording equipment at my house, plus im waiting for you to do it first since your going to put me out my speedy place:).
And im not gonna be able to make a response to it because you would have put me out my speedy place lol.

I'll record something for you.

i do have vids on youtube, but none that exhibit true technical skill.
Oh ok, im still gonna look on youtube for you anyway lol.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
prof pro's pad is modified fyi.

and he drinks 2 cans of redbull before each match.

the truth ^

kennypoopoo

Smash Apprentice
prof pro's pad is modified fyi.

and he drinks 2 cans of redbull before each match.

the truth ^
LOL

I got a question maybe prof pro could answer this but is it possible to grab a turnip jump drop it DJC nair jab to cathc it on the ground ?? also do you guys think that DJC nair all across final destination is as impressive as FC nair and how do you do the turnip cancel in your team toast tech vid?? do you just jc a turnip pull???

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
LOL

I got a question maybe prof pro could answer this but is it possible to grab a turnip jump drop it DJC nair jab to cathc it on the ground ?? also do you guys think that DJC nair all across final destination is as impressive as FC nair and how do you do the turnip cancel in your team toast tech vid?? do you just jc a turnip pull???
I just floated then stopped floating and while in the middle of falling let go of the turnip with Z then caught it when I hit the ground.
It isnt possible to do that because DJC has too much lag i think, but It is possible to Vidjo drop the turnip then catch it.
And you can do all those right next to the ground.

kennypoopoo

Smash Apprentice
I just floated then stopped floating and while in the middle of falling let go of the turnip with Z then caught it when I hit the ground.
It isnt possible to do that because DJC has too much lag i think, but It is possible to Vidjo drop the turnip then catch it.
And you can do all those right next to the ground.
Thats wicked thank you I didnt think you could do it with DJC but it couldnt hurt to try

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
It was a joke everybody lool.
I KNOW I am the best Peach it is not debatable.
Even Cort admited it when I was speaking to him yesterday.
Im actually the best in the world with every character.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
its ok Cort, kman is better than him

Lets play bingo! *takes out random cards and a crappy old school bingo set* The british way with tea and biscuits (especially custard creams ;))

Top Bottom